Thread: FFVII Character Booster

FFVII Character Booster

FFVII Character Booster

So wheres is the FF7 character booster located, found it last night but cant get it now, any words of wisdom will help lol.

I bet you have the sync-problem? if so, you can't access the Char-booster. If and when the sync-servers are back up you can enter your profile with the FF7-laucher and there you will find your cloudsaves and char-booster. But once again, this is not possible if your save-files are not in sync with the servers. Hope this was the bid of info you longed for.

Yes very much so thank you.

4. Any one know how to use the character booster feature?

For a little while, clicking on the View Online Profile button on the game launcher took you to a place where you can see your saves and achievements (although a while before that it took you to a different page than that), and there you could choose which save you wanted your characters boosted, but all it says for me recently is, "We're sorry, but something went wrong." Same message pops if if I try to access finalfantasyviipc.com

edit: After clearing all square-enix related cookies, the site started working again for me. So I guess if anyone got the same message as I did, just clear your cookies or the square-enix ones and it will work again.

When i view my profile, none of my save files show up..says i have no saves and no achievements but i do. Can somebody please tell me how to fix this? I have over 20hrs of play time and 2 save files so theres a glitch somewhere >.>

BUMP>>>> somebody please help :/

[General Forum Guidelines]

[Please do not make a simple post just for the purpose of "bumping" a thread. Also avoid simple posts that don’t add constructive information to the thread, for example: “first”, “.” to signify agreement, or even “/agree”. Consider always adding more information or your personal touch on each response.]

[Customer Support Contact Information]

didnt realize that was against rules. I just want somebody to give me some kind of response. Everything else on the game works 100% as it should besides this, it still doesn't say i have any saved games. I even tried reinstalling the game and doing everything over. If you have any other ideas please let me know.

I am aware of that. Have you tried sending a report of your issue to customer support? [Customer Support Contact Information]

I read to upgrade your characters you have to click on the view online profile tab when you first open up the game. My tab does not take me anywhere, what do I do about this?

Originally Posted by imported_Jonathan
    I read to upgrade your characters you have to click on the view online profile tab when you first open up the game. My tab does not take me anywhere, what do I do about this?
    bump

bump

[Please do not make a simple post just for the purpose of "bumping" a thread. Also avoid simple posts that don’t add constructive information to the thread, for example: “first”, “.” to signify agreement, or even “/agree”. Consider always adding more information or your personal touch on each response.]

Originally Posted by Gravity

bump

So you reply to correct me on proper forum usage rather than give a suggestion to the problem. Gee Wiz Thanks!! What would I ever have done without that tip!

"Mythril users are here to help everyone discuss your favorite games, answer questions, direct topics to the most correct forums, and otherwise to just help out!"

I'm just missing where you did any of that.

I provided you with a link to the [General Forum Guidelines], since you did not seem to have read these rules before.

Should you prefer not to wait for a member of the technical support staff to reply to your question here in this thread, I'd recommend you to submit a report of your issue to [FINAL FANTASY VII Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Originally Posted by Gravity

[We have recently updated the game to implement a new feature allowing you to turn Cloud Saving on and off. The update will happen automatically when you open the game launcher (while connected), and the option to change your Cloud Saving setting will be in the launcher's Network Settings panel.

However, please note that, once the game is updated, if Cloud Saving is switched off, uninstalling the game at any time will automatically delete any saved games stored locally on your computer's hard drive. If you wish to uninstall the game and keep your saved games, please back them up to another location on your hard drive.

Your local save can be found in the \Documents\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII folder of your Windows user profile.

Alternatively, if you have Cloud Saving switched on, your saved games will continue to be stored online and won't be affected by uninstallation.

The update also includes a Cloud Saving synchronisation progress notification, so you'll be able to clearly see when the game is synchronising with the Cloud server.

Additionally, there is also now a Steam version of FINAL FANTASY VII (which is identical to the Square Enix Store version); anybody purchasing the Steam version of the game and logging in with an existing account will be able to access any Cloud Saves that have already been created with the Square Enix Store version.

Thank you,
    Square Enix Customer Service]

I went ahead and quoted the generic reply so you wouldn't waste your time. This doesn't solve any issue, so maybe you can post something that will.

I'm currently running v1.0.8.12 English Steam. Cloud saving is 'Not Available'. How do I take advantage of the Character Booster (a feature included in the orignial purchase) if I can't use Cloud Saving, which is required to use the Character Booster.

Square Enix do you have any respone to this, other than the generic respone above. I would like to use the Character Booster. How can I when the cloud saving feature isn't working?

Looking at all the threads posted, I'm thinking visiting the www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-c... will get a respone quicker.

Exclamation No Cloud Saving= No Character Booster

Square Enix you need to get your head outta your ass and fix this . There are players like me that have played the game in the past (my high school years) and we want to relive the same grand adventure but don't wanna grind up the ass. We're too old and tired to do that nowadays. We just wanna sit back. relax, and enjoy the story without putting in too much of our everyday busy time into this game. Please fix this ASAP as there are a lot more people like me that just wanna pick it up and enjoy it and relive the classic but in a more laid back comfortable sorta way. Fix it now! Release an update on Steam now!!

Thumbs Down FINAL FANTASY VII PC= Square Enix's way to get a quick buck from us

Yeah you heard me say that. Yes I'm talking about you guys. You have a lot of pissed off gamers right now that wanna use the character booster but can't because you have a ty ass cloud saving system. What you guys need to do is get off your lazy fat asses and come fix this for us OG's and newcomers who just wanna kick back and enjoy the story without having to grind our asses off. We don't have time to be sitting at home and playing this game all day like when it was first released. Time's are changing now and we are a busier society

hey I have a question how do I get the cloud thingy to sync so I can get my boosted stuff
    ?