Thread: My 300+ piece Square Collection.

My 300+ piece Square Collection.

Just wanted to show off my collection. Finally got moved and setup my game room. Things are still getting situated but for the most part they are where they are going to stay. Let me know what you think.

http://imgur.com/a/mr1GT

This is for the most part my entire 300+ piece Square/Squaresoft/Square Enix collection. The shelves holding the games and the diamond shelf holding the Playstation games I built myself specifically for this. Its taken me a long time to gather this much and its still growing. Not as much lately as its hard to find what Im missing or new releases are a bit out of my budget.

This is actually my second collection. I sold my original collection that was better quality (75% of the Playstation games were sealed). Wont go into details but Ill say depression sucks. Anyway after I got through it I regretted it. I still had a few pieces but none of my big ones. I had alot more figures. Had the complete NIB Advent Children set even Cloud with the Cerberus bike. I had the Crisis Core PSP from Japan. Anyway I started over, that was about 7-8 years ago and this is it now.

Out of everything my favorite piece is the Final Fantasy IX dioramas from Banpresto. I picked these up at a con in the early 2000's for $5-10 each. They now sell for quite a bit more (last I saw was about $60 each. More if you have all 3). I have the Ultimate Prize from both the last 2 years of Square Enix Members. I missed the first year with the custom Ipod.

Even with as much as I have Im still missing quite a bit as far as games go. 50% of what Im missing (not counting recent releases) is Nintendo DS. I try to stay to US releases for games but Ill pick up imports when I see them. Anything I collect has to be licensed by Square. Lots of plush items and collectibles out there that are knock offs.

The only thing thats not pictured is posters/wall scrolls that I have plus I have the Final Fantasy XII standee in the corner of my bedroom. Cardboard on it is getting frail so I have to keep it away from the cats. =

Anyway, I appreciate the time you took to look.

Quite an impressive collection.

So, you like the odd computer game then?
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Staticon View Post
    Quite an impressive collection.

So, you like the odd computer game then?
    Well there arent to many PC Square games that come in box. My old collection had both the FF7 and FF8 Pyramid boxes. Only ones I have now are FFXI w/ expansion and FFXIV:ARR. I have lots of digital Square games but I prefer the physical copies.

Wow! It's a huge collection!
    It just reminded me how many different games and worlds Square made.

I picked these up at a con in the early 2000's for $5-10 each. They now sell for quite a bit more (last I saw was about $60 each. More if you have all 3). I have the Ultimate Prize from both the last 2 years of Square Enix Members. I missed the first year with the custom Ipod.???

We provide guarantee to pass www.passguide.co.uk gmat with online passguide exam training Sterling College itil and you can also get best quality Palm Beach Atlantic University mcat along with Northwestern University mcat for your guaranteed success.
    Last edited by challpagal; 16th Feb 2015 at 05:49.