Thread: RAN OUT OF MEMORY SOLUTION

RAN OUT OF MEMORY SOLUTION

Lightbulb RAN OUT OF MEMORY SOLUTION

Hi, For These People Who Is Having Problem Playing The Game Whenever A Match Start And In Loading Screen Game Crash WIth "Ran Out Of Video Memory" Error, I Brought You The Solution, So Here It Is.

- Open the cmd.exe in Adminmod
    - command :
    bcdedit /set increaseuserva 3072

( MemoryHole now fixed )

- command to reset the optioin :
    bcdedit /deletevalue increaseuserva

Enjoy Everybody !

Cant find the thread anymore but its the workaround to somebody's problem discribed in the last days.
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

What does it do ?

I get the Out of memory Error after 2-3 Rounds of nosgoth with the newest patch, i never had it before.

RAM 32 GB
    Videocard RAM 4 GB...

Also to mention i can not play in 4k Anymore after the last 2 Patches...

Update i did Test this on Windows 10 it does not work , got it on 3072.

Win 10 pro 64 Bit
    GTX 970.

My Game still breaks from Time to Time.(Ran out of MemorY...)

Just so you know... (I got this from a guy on reddit who worked with Square Enix to resolve the issue) you can go to Video options > Advanced and turn off APEX clothing. Apparently that option causes issues with some nvidia graphics cards.

I got this crash for the first time on an AMD card with 8GB of VRAM- there is no way in hell this game uses that much or any game at 1680x1050 resolution. There is a still an unfixed MEMORY LEAK in the game's code or the error message is incorrect!

There are indeed a couple of memory issues with Nosgoth at the moment. The next update will reduce memory utilization across a number of the maps.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    There are indeed a couple of memory issues with Nosgoth at the moment. The next update will reduce memory utilization across a number of the maps.
    Odd thing about this: when using a gtx 560 I didn't get any "ran out of video memory" crashes. They were starting after upgrading to a gtx 970.

Most of the time the GTX 970 will work just fine, in about 3.5 out of 4 times ^^

10. I have the problems with my GTX960 and crashed on Silenced Cathedral, even though I turned APEX Clothing off. Reducing all video settings to minimum solves it for me.

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    It does that now on all Map´s (Running of of Video Memory) Changing to a gtx 980 Ti did not solve the problem for me, which we have inGame for
    OH MY 1,5 YEARS ALREADY !

We ask is this a 32 Bit Problem ?