View Poll Results: Which Class Should We Create The Bonus Skin For?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunter

18 11.69%
  • Alchemist

22 14.29%
  • Scout

15 9.74%
  • Prophet

33 21.43%
  • Reaver

7 4.55%
  • Tyrant

8 5.19%
  • Sentinel

22 14.29%
  • Deceiver

29 18.83%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Thread: Matchmaking Rewards – Vote For A Class Skin!

Matchmaking Rewards – Vote For A Class Skin!

Matchmaking Rewards – Vote For A Class Skin!

Active Nosgoth players will have noticed over the last few weeks that we have been rolling out a few changes within the game, to improve the Matchmaking service. Nosgoth’s Design Director Corey Davis recently shared an update on the forum here, detailing the some of the issues we’ve run into along the way, and what we plan to do to reward players.

Making sure matchmaking is working and reliable is our number one priority, and this has meant that we have had to run the new service on the live servers, for real world testing. The bad news is you may have run into errors and bugs during the last few times, but the good news is all this has helped us to work towards improving the service. We realise this has at times been frustrating, recently, and we want to make sure we reward everyone for sticking by us and helping us iron these issues out.

As detailed in the thread, we plan to compensate everyone on several fronts. These rewards have not gone out yet, but we’ll be sharing further detail soon on when you can expect to see these in-game:

• Comp time for Boosters and Rentals that have been active or expired during the recent server outages.
    • A global XP event once everything is stabilized that we will announce ahead of time.
    • An exclusive in-game Banner for all of you who have played through these issues, during the Matchmaking Wars of 2014.

In addition to the above, anyone that has made a purchase of Runestones or Founders Packs at any stage will also be recognised for their contributions, with a unique class skin re-colour. We’ll be starting work on that skin, but rather than decide for you which class gets this new skin, we have decided to open it up to a vote right here on the forum!

Please use the poll options above to vote and tell us which class YOU think we should create the bonus skin for!

Anyone that purchases a Founders Pack or Runestones while the poll is still running is also eligible to receive that bonus, once it goes out.

For an idea of what you can expect, take a look at these images we shared on the blog earlier this week, where we gave you a sneak peek at the Friend Referral and Daily Reward skins we’re adding into the game.

Pictured above: Sentinel skin from the Friend Referral system, and Alchemist and Tyrant skins from the upcoming Daily Rewards feature.

Vote in the poll now! The poll will close on January 5th!

IMPORTANT NOTE!!
    If you just signed up to the forum, note you must have at least 2 posts to be able to vote in the poll. After making 2 posts, please wait, and the system will update your profile so you have the right permissions (ideally, please make 2 posts and come back a while later).
    Last edited by Saikocat; 22nd Dec 2014 at 10:44.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

I cannot seem to vote

Originally Posted by SirRudyMan
    I cannot seem to vote
    What happens...?

At the top right of the poll it says "You may not vote on this poll".

I can see the poll, but i cant vote.

"
    Voters
    5. You may not vote on this poll "

Not letting me vote in the top right hand corner it says "Voters 9. You may not vote on this poll" my vote goes to reaver

Is there a solution yet for the people who can't vote?

We'll check into that and sort it out, it's likely a permission setting.

I cannot vote either. I've purchased founders packs, runestones, the whole nine yards. Is it an account error or something?

Hey guys,
    Can you try voting again now?

If you're going to make a Prophet skin, I'd suggest a design based on Roxen's connection to the Oracle who, given that George said is not Moebius, is probably the Oracle of Kain's ancestors, i.e. the EG. Maybe a wheel of fate design or the design from the warpgate doors or something more abstract that wouldn't give away what he really is. The Ouroboros is nice and vague or that eye symbol that shows up quite a lot. It could be something she saw in a vision.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by G_Malicar
    I cannot vote either. I've purchased founders packs, runestones, the whole nine yards. Is it an account error or something?
    Originally Posted by death-tome
    Not letting me vote in the top right hand corner it says "Voters 9. You may not vote on this poll" my vote goes to reaver
    Hey folks

Need to have 2 posts against name to enable voting.. Ironically ya half way there by posting that you couldnt vote.. Replying to this saying `oh really` should allow to vote (when system refreshes and promotes groups)
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    If you're going to make a Prophet skin, I'd suggest a design based on Roxen's connection to the Oracle who, given that George said is not Moebius, is probably the Oracle of Kain's ancestors, i.e. the EG. Maybe a wheel of fate design or the design from the warpgate doors or something more abstract that wouldn't give away what he really is. The Ouroboros is nice and vague or that eye symbol that shows up quite a lot. It could be something she saw in a vision.
    Actually, the Oracle is Moebius. George was describing another force when he indicated there was more to the Prophet backstory.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

Nooooo! T_T

Tyrant wants YOU! (for skin °w° )

yes, funny)

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    Actually, the Oracle is Moebius. George was describing another force when he indicated there was more to the Prophet backstory.
    No, he actually said on facebook, "Hint. It's not Moebius".
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Vote goes Prophet

I sounds so funny i just have to reply like you said: oh really?

I vote for the hunter

Can we get an update on the Australian and East Asia servers? It's been weeks and still no word on when they will be up.

Kabalite, please use a separate thread for this, as this is just about the skin vote.
    Servers in Australia and Japan are back online.
    Last edited by Saikocat; 19th Dec 2014 at 16:02.

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    No, he actually said on facebook, "Hint. It's not Moebius".
    I have a vague recollection of that, but I am not sure of the context, so do you mind if I ask you to PM me the source? Either way, I can guarantee you the Oracle referenced in the Prophet blog is indeed supposed to be Moebius.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

Apologies, but I have asked three time and have gotten no reply.

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    Hey guys,
    Can you try voting again now?
    Voting is working now for me, thanks Saikocat

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    I have a vague recollection of that, but I am not sure of the context, so do you mind if I ask you to PM me the source? Either way, I can guarantee you the Oracle referenced in the Prophet blog is indeed supposed to be Moebius.
    I'll post the quote here so that others can see what I'm referring to:
    Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz
    Guns exist in the canon already, as found in Moebius' cave in LoK:BO1. Plus, who do you suppose inspired Roxen to have those visions? (Hint: not Moebius).
    Anyway, if like you told me in the PM that just means the EG assisted with the communications, maybe something like Moebius's sigil could symbolize allegiance to him. Or an image from one of his chambers, the cave etc.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last