View Poll Results: Which Class Should We Create The Bonus Skin For?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunter

18 11.69%
  • Alchemist

22 14.29%
  • Scout

15 9.74%
  • Prophet

33 21.43%
  • Reaver

7 4.55%
  • Tyrant

8 5.19%
  • Sentinel

22 14.29%
  • Deceiver

29 18.83%

Thread: Matchmaking Rewards – Vote For A Class Skin!

Matchmaking Rewards – Vote For A Class Skin!

I'll have to go with Deceiver, but I could settle for the Deceiver evolved skin instead!
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

As much as I love the Tyrant and Hunter re-colour previews, I hope those get implemented as part of the daily reward system. Hence went with a Prophet vote. One of my favourite classes to play, but not in love with her alternative looks. Waiting for that level 25 skin

I hope i can vote now

Prophet *-*

Alchemist.

1st post

2nd post so I can vote. Crude but necessary

Apparently

I need to post two times in order to vote

Vote for Hunter skin ) But why i can't vote? Pls help, i have 4 posts and still cant vote on this forum

Vote for Deceiver!

Unless I can't vote?
    Last edited by Lord_Aevum; 22nd Dec 2014 at 16:33. Reason: merging surplus post

Prophet would be nice!

AND I can't vote...

Originally Posted by Lecruidant
    AND I can't vote...
    You need 2 posts to be eligible to vote.. reply to this will do it
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

would prefer an evolved deceiver skin over a simple retex but i'll take what i can get ... will it be a retex of a standard skin or can we decide to get a retextured evolved skin for one of the vamps? if so ....
    if so ... retex evolved sentinel pls!

Originally Posted by -Konf-
    As much as I love the Tyrant and Hunter re-colour previews, I hope those get implemented as part of the daily reward system.
    Yes, those two (Hunter and Tyrant) are part of the upcoming Daily Rewards feature, along with an Alchemist skin, so the previews we showed of those are of skins that are already coming

The Scout and Sentinel ones are part of the Friend Referral we launched last week.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Oh really...? How Curious...

Originally Posted by Raziel220
    Ohh! What do we have here?! A truely Lore Discussion?! I love those!

Well, it's been a while since I last read LoK's lore, but, if I'm not wrong, we're a few centuries after the events in LoK: Defiance, which is when Kain kills Moebius (once again), and as a matter of fact, even Kain's Empire was built some centuries after that.
    The other situation in which Moebius is killed, was even before that, when Vorador's head is cutted in BO 1 (in another time-line, of course), and right now, I can't remember if Kain killed Moebius a third time or not, but however, Moebius, the original Oracle that "guides" Kain in BO 1, is dead... His next apparition will be, if I'm not wrong, 100 years in the future, when he appears in front of Raziel as some kind of ghostly "hologram" or something similar. Back again to Defiance, Moebius' soul is consumed by Raziel after he was killed by Kain, and thanks to that, Moebius can't be resurrected again by the Elder God anymore.

So, I think that the Oracle can not be Moebius...

If I'm wrong or forgetting something, please, correct me, as I said before, I haven't read the lore in a while
    Huh? The blog doesn't state anything about the Oracle/Moebius being alive in this era. :/
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

The post says the poll will go till 5 january but i can't vote :S

meh muh

post to vote..

fourth post and i stil lcant vote.........

I really want a deceiver skin

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    Huh? The blog doesn't state anything about the Oracle/Moebius being alive in this era. :/
    Ummm, then, I think I missunderstood your points of views; I though you were talking about an Oracle more close to this time in Nosgoth... Weren't you talking about the era in which Malus the prophet discovers the blood fountains, more or less? that is what I understood... if it's the case, Moebius is dead, and I ignore if there's any other Oracle (except for the vampire's one, maybe, that pit of water in Defiance)... but before that (BO 1), Moebius was the only oracle (human, at least)... That was what I wanted to express... I think I might have had a little confusion with other stuff... Sorry if it was the case...
    El Lore de Nosgoth en Español! (Aún trabajo en traducir el resto! n.n)
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=16920

I can't vote .... I want to vote Prophet.

Page 4 of 7 First First 1234567 Last