Thread: Game won't save progress

Game won't save progress

Bought the game through Steam for PC and the game won't save my progress. It does not give me the option of saving a game and when I exit the game and go back in, the only option I have is New Game. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

You're not the only one, I just go through this forum and the Stam see that other people also lost their progress after hours of dedication.
    Crystla Dynamics urgent update for this type of error is inadmissible

Also have this problem. Steam, Windows 7, game is installed on my E drive while Steam is on C (in case that helps in any way). Tried with Steam Cloud both enabled and disabled, and the issue persists.

Patch is needed urgently for this, there's a few people on Steam forums also mentioning having this issue.

same problem for me. i can't play this game without save progress.

Getting the same problem. I thought I fixed it, I followed tips of deleting the folder the save games are in to force the game to make them again it worked for two/three sessions then on the last no save game again.

Hey there! I'm passing this thread along to QA to ensure they see it, but if you have a moment to fill out a ticket on Square Enix Support, it would be much appreciated. The CS team can then gather information from you one-on-one to ensure we have all the details needed to get to the bottom of it! http://tombraider.tumblr.com/techsupport

Hi
    I opened a ticket on Support but after several replies, they just said they had no solution.
    i still can't play this game... amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Hey there! I'm passing this thread along to QA to ensure they see it, but if you have a moment to fill out a ticket on Square Enix Support, it would be much appreciated. The CS team can then gather information from you one-on-one to ensure we have all the details needed to get to the bottom of it! http://tombraider.tumblr.com/techsupport
    Hi there,

Yes, also i have the problem that the game Lara croft and the tempel of osires does not save.
    Please help me out here?

Regardss Nikitis.

BUMP. It's been two years. Is this really still not solved? I've gotten several emails asking about this, one just this weekend. Has anyone found a work-around yet?
    Tomb Raider Help & Walkthroughs at tombraiders.net

I want to add that the same problem exists with Hitman 2 and Hitman Contracts. Even the non steam version. Don't know what causes it as I never had this problem before, even on Windows 7.