HITMAN

DEUS EX

LEGEND

ICE CLIMBER LARA

Icy Death Pack - Jan 2015

THE ORIGINAL

Twisted Gears Pack - Feb 2015

EDIT/Original Post:
    Last edited by Treeble; 16th Jan 2015 at 22:30. Reason: Total overhaul.

WOW. They actually put her TRII model in as an outfit? Holy crap.. I didn't expect that.

[removed the pictures I posted since you added some with the complete cast. ]

I absolutely love the reboot outfit with this Lara's face, it looks so much better tbh. Plus Lara in that suit? omg.
    Last edited by RybatGrimes; 13th Jan 2015 at 08:09.
    signature image

I don't like this outfit selection at all; the outfits are all from other games from the same publisher which makes them feel like product placement. I would like to see a selection of outfits like in Legend: variations on the default clothes or others that are still fitting to the tone of the game.

Wow, I had no idea what to expect of the "Survivor" outfits lol. Nice touch with Jonah and Ritual Sam. Wonder what Carter is dressed like though, Roth probably?

And yeah - the Hitman suit is a killer.

I have all the costumes but I can't change them. Everytime I go into costumes the only one that's there is the Osiris one for Lara.

Edit: Oh wait, I figured it out.

Why has Lara's face changed since the last one? (Guardian of light). The last one used TRUnderworld face this one looks like its using a modified version of the reboot face, were they not to be kept apart?

edit: The outfits are looking fiiiine
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

I need that Tomb Raider II Lara! I never ever thought they would do add that in buy oh my gosh it's incredible. I agree with RybatGrimes that Lara's look in Osiris suits the TR2013 outfit so much more better!
    signature image

Hey guys! Quick bit of clarification in regards to the classic Lara outfit.

For a brief period of time after launch future content drops were prematurely made available on the Xbox One version of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, including a DLC tomb and classic Lara skin. We’d hoped to keep the latter a nostalgic surprise for you guys, but now you've had a sneak peek at what’s coming!

As of now, the content has been removed and cannot be downloaded till a later date. The team is still working to refine the post-launch DLC and ensure the new tombs and content bundles are up to the quality you’d expect, so we opted to take the content down rather than release early.

To be clear, however, if you purchased the season pass, you’ll see the Twisted Gears pack again (coming Feb), joined by the Icy Death DLC (dropping in Jan). Each hosts a new tomb, skin, and assortment of weapons and accessories.

Sorry for the confusion!

HOw come there is no sleeping dogs outfit? That is my other favorite game and seeing tomb raider and sleeping dogs together would be ten tons of awesomesauce!

How will the compatability work with the DLC's though?
    Will people who have the DLC packs be able to play with people who don't have it?
    I assume the people without can not enter the DLC tombs, however, I'm concerned it blocks out people from your games who don't have the DLC completely, rather than just making them unaccesible to the tomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartwire View Post
    How will the compatability work with the DLC's though?
    Will people who have the DLC packs be able to play with people who don't have it?
    I assume the people without can not enter the DLC tombs, however, I'm concerned it blocks out people from your games who don't have the DLC completely, rather than just making them unaccesible to the tomb.
    they should do what Payday 2 does, anyone can play any game dlc or not. That way no worries.

I've managed to do my Couch Party achievement today and checked out the outfit sets I had. I'll bump this topic when the preorder incentives are all up for sale, but for now, here's the complete Survivor set, part of the Season Pass exclusive gear. It was posted above, yes, but it was missing Carter as Roth.

*le bump

First post is pretty much complete. I had a Ice Climber Lara image hanging around, don't know where it went but it'll be up within 24 hours. I am pretty much getting used to playing solo 4-p matches after doing all these shots, hope you appreciate them.

So do you get the outfits if you've bought the Season Pass?
    signature image

You shouldn't. I'm yet to see a company bundle pre-order incentives in their DLC season passes (they're usually included in the eventual "GOTY" re-releases though).

The pass actually says you get 6 additional costumes, but not what they are, so, Meagan?
    signature image

While I like the default best, a suit looks pretty sweet on Lara ^^

''It blows my mind; you can really feel the mass effect.'' - Camilla Luddington

Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    The pass actually says you get 6 additional costumes, but not what they are, so, Meagan?
    That would be the four Survivor skins, Ice climber Lara, and Classic Lara!

OP now has all images.

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    That would be the four Survivor skins, Ice climber Lara, and Classic Lara!
    Ahhh, that makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up
    signature image

Funny is the Legend that it is actually of the Underworld LOL

The outfits in this game are awesome! REALLY Awesome! I look at the boring drab outfits of TR(2013) and this look at the great exciting selection here and in an absolutely different league. This is what I want to see in the main series.

Quote Originally Posted by Error96_ View Post
    The outfits in this game are awesome! REALLY Awesome! I look at the boring drab outfits of TR(2013) and this look at the great exciting selection here and in an absolutely different league. This is what I want to see in the main series.
    Exactly. The DLC ones for 'TR2013' were cool, and fit with the tone and vibe of the game, but as for a cosmetic change it's these types of outfits and the ones in the 'LAU' era that really seem coolest to me. Especially 'Legend's selection. Bring back the Union Jack! And the Hitman suit, as well. Lara looks great in a suit.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image