Thread: Legacy of Kain/Nosgoth Merchandise?

Legacy of Kain/Nosgoth Merchandise?

Legacy of Kain/Nosgoth Merchandise?

Hey guys, I figured this would be a good place for a question like this. :U

I'm looking for a poster/print of Raziel to get signed by Michael Bell in late March.

Also I would love to see just general Legacy of Kain merchandise that you can find, maybe Etsy or otherwise?

Thanks guys
    Warmonic

This is perhaps the best catalogue on the Internet for that stuff, if you need to know what's out there.

There were a number of posters circulating, but I'd wager they'd be difficult to track down now, so many years later.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

The only Raziel in Nosgoth at the moment is the statue. That would make a cool poster though.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    This is perhaps the best catalogue on the Internet for that stuff, if you need to know what's out there.

There were a number of posters circulating, but I'd wager they'd be difficult to track down now, so many years later.
    holy crap that list is amazing thank you.

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    The only Raziel in Nosgoth at the moment is the statue. That would make a cool poster though.
    Ooo, that would make a nice one, with the colors of the Fane and everything.
    Last edited by RazielWarmonic; 9th Dec 2014 at 17:24.

I´d recommend to search e-bay for some LOK posters. I found this rare one from SR2

Originally Posted by RazielWarmonic
    holy crap that list is amazing thank you.
    No problem. Good luck!
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

*cough* A Clan Scarf to keep me warm this winter*Cough*!!

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by MasterShuriko
    *cough* A Clan Scarf to keep me warm this winter*Cough*!!
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1626661...w_type=gallery
    or
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1957856...?ref=related-1

are the only ones I've found. The Razielim one comes in a "spirit realm" color now. I kind of want one, hmmm... :X

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1626661...w_type=gallery
    or
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1957856...?ref=related-1

are the only ones I've found. The Razielim one comes in a "spirit realm" color now. I kind of want one, hmmm... :X
    Oooooh Me likey!

(click image to enlarge)

Hey guys, I figured this would be a good place for a question like this. :U

I'm looking for a poster/print of Raziel to get signed by Michael Bell in late March.

Also I would love to see just general Legacy of Kain merchandise that you can find, maybe Etsy or otherwise?

Thanks guys
    Warmonic
    Wait, You're meeting Micheal?! o.o

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum

I think I love you for this

Originally Posted by Marmite666
    Wait, You're meeting Micheal?! o.o
    Omg yes, and I am very.
    Very.
    VERY.
    excited. owo

Wuuuzzaaaaahhh!

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

Originally Posted by Varulven
    Wuuuzzaaaaahhh!

-snip-
    Oh my god why didn't I think of this. This is adorable! I love it!

Speaking of custom printing, I know this site http://www.artscow.com/ has really good reviews and is VERY cheap for what they do. ^^ Anything from mousepads, to dresses to uh... Body pillows, lol. You do have to sign up but I have gotten 0 spam from them and their staff seems really helpful and attentive.

Haven't ordered there for myself, though.

I were waiting for one of my neckwarmers to arrive to my home to post my new Legacy of Kain stuff X3:

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

I bought both of them to this site, hand-knitted, no allergic clothe and really, reaaaally warm. I may have cold the rest of my body, but my neck is protected. And, the best of all...

(click image to enlarge)

AT LAST I can look somehow like Raziel! I were waiting for something like this for like 13 years! Hurray having Internet and money! X3

I have also somewhere a poster of Defiance I got from a gameshop by free... But I'll post it someday, when we repaint my room and so I can put it in the wall (now is kept safe). And so I'm telling the story about how I got it too

Holy crap Gonar, those came out amazing!