Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Community Challenges Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    GUYS, WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS.

Challenges should start anew this weekend. As usual, I will be doing my part — this time on the PS4 — and also will keep the topic up to speed. OP already has the deets for the upcoming challenge.

Very special thanks to Meagan Marie for catering to our requests! You rock, MM!
    Hells YEAH!!
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

So what's the word on the current one on ps4? Looking good?
    signature image

Better than good, actually! 100% on PS4, 98% on PC.

Upcoming challenge is also listed, so I'll be updating the OP in a moment.

Sweet! I've just gotten home, so I'll be joining the fun on Monday
    signature image

Holy crap! 100% on "Payback Time #3" on PS4 already? Geez, y'all work fast!
    signature image

To be fair, 10k is a rather low amount of kills. I've been playing the Arkham Knight DLC so I missed it entirely lol, but will check-in tomorrow to claim the reward. Thanks for the headsup!

^^^ Yeah I missed it to. I logged on around noon where I'm at and it was done. No worries for the headsup.
    signature image

Starting tomorrow we get "Ride The Rail". Kill 50,000 enemies of any kind with only the Railgun. Gold rifle as a reward.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw o.p.has been updated.
    signature image

We were at 93% for ps4 when I checked before I left for work this morning. I think it's safe to say we'll have it by the end of the day. I'm not sure the counter is keeping up, and it's probably hard to do so. I marathoned it all day yesterday and it stayed at 35% for hours when I was playing. I dunno how many enemies I killed, but it had to be well over 15k.

EDIT: Yep, PS4 is at 100%.
    Last edited by WinterSoldierLTE; 31st Aug 2015 at 23:15.
    signature image

Meagan has mentioned this before, it's not updated real time but as long as you're connected to the server while playing, the data is being submitted. Not sure how often it's refreshed on the user end, but I think it's something around every 6hs.

Yeah I kinda figured there'd be no way to actually keep an accurate minute by minute tally. With (presumably) all the people playing at once I'd think it'd crash something. I just had a couple of moments of: "I am making a dent in this thing, right?".
    signature image

What's going on with the op? PS4 cleared the last 2 challenges, and the op reflected that, but now it says we didn't clear them?
    signature image

I haven't changed it, and it's still accurate from what I can tell. I'll update it right now as somehow the challenge that has started today (5,000 lightning crocodile priests) is already completed...

I did miss last week's challenge deadline on Steam, my ISP managed to leave me offline for nearly half the week, when I got back it was already removed from the community submenu.

EDIT/

I'm not sure what's going on tbh lol. It seems to me that the challenges are being tailored to the specific platform player pool. The PSN version has the same requirements as the challenges did in their original run (ie 5,000 croc priests), but the Steam version has lower values (in this case, 2,000 crocs only).

This is good, I think, as it's probably the last chance players have to snag these items.
    Last edited by Treeble; 6th Sep 2015 at 22:59.

Hmm... could be my mobile then. These forums always have at least one or two strange ticks when I pop in using it.
    signature image

Just a tip for next week's challenge, Heart of Ice. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Community Challenge #06 - Heart of Ice. Objective: Melt 75,000 ice enemies with the Flamethrower.

Farming spot: Tomb of Set. Round three, kill the mummies and don't close the marks and there you have it. More ice skeletons than you can throw a stick at. Make sure the weather in the Shrine of Osiris is set to Snow/Day.
    Last edited by Treeble; 9th Oct 2015 at 22:08.

Just a tip for next week's challenge, Heart of Ice. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.
    Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was complete on PS4 as of yesterday morning. Didn't catch the date of your post.
    signature image

And PS4 100%ed again. I got about 20 bouts in early this morning, then logged on later to do more and we were there! Thanks to all my fellow PS4 players, because I'd really wanted this for some reason, even tho it's only cosmetic. I suppose it's a nostalgic thing, since Big Head Mode was always a cheat code for most games back in the days of PS1...

How's Steam and Xbone coming along on these? Any word?
    signature image

I check Steam occasionally, progress is usually slow and most of the times it doesn't get to 100%. No idea about XBL though... I'll have to compile a list to make sure, but I think with this new challenge, we've finished a second run through all the community challenge rewards!

(also lol, no idea how that canopic jar ended up there! There was this one time a friend and I were firing rocket launchers on one another for no reason, but as far as I remember we were closer to the bridge )

(also lol, no idea how that canopic jar ended up there! There was this one time a friend and I were firing rocket launchers on one another for no reason, but as far as I remember we were closer to the bridge )
    I've no idea how it got there either. It wasn't there earlier this morning before I recorded this, and I'm not making that up. That's the first time I've seen a canopic jar of yours in a couple of months. Last one I came across was in one of the tombs in the snowy area, I forget which one. But since I got 100% I must admit I've not gone through all the tombs again.
    signature image

I wish there would be still challenges :/ I loved doing them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567