Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Community Challenges Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    And we have a Silver Ring of Light available BUT it seems to have the wrong stats lol. It surely can't be a double of the ring we won just a couple of weeks back...

Meagan, could you please confirm if it was meant to be this way? TIA!

I'll look into it for you!

Xbox were very busy and finished the last challenge by the end of the week. Already in double digits for the current one. They are an eager bunch
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    I'll look into it for you!

Bummer, looks like this was an error in the game that can't be fixed at this moment. Sorry about that lads and ladies!

Tough luck we received them one after the other lol. Thanks a lot for the update nevertheless!

Upcoming challenge is actually somewhat of a repeat of challenge #3 (Payback Time). Instead of 200k kills however, we're tasked with 20k for a new chance of earning the Gold Submachine Gun.

I'm almost done downloading the PS4 version but will definitely be there for this. (Irrelevant but I also plan on streaming a 0 to 100% speedster trophy run this weekend, just have to learn the systems to do that )
    Last edited by Treeble; 17th Apr 2015 at 21:57.

Xbox players completed Tummy Ache; it's great that they give it their all even when it isn't a 'premium' prize

Already at 25% for the current challenge - guess everyone wants those Gold Submachine Guns (including me!)
    signature image

I have to confirm if it was successful on the PS4, but when I was playing it was at 89%. PC community failed, with just 30% done. I'll update the OP, thanks for always keeping us updated!

EDIT/PS4 failed at 95%! What a bummer. Well underway with the Gold SMG challenge though.
    Last edited by Treeble; 21st Apr 2015 at 15:30.

Details for the next challenge are already online. A repeat of challenge #15: 5k lightning crocodiles for the Bronze Ring of Serket.

Also, Meagan has posted on the official blog that all three platforms have beaten the previous challenge. I already had the Gold SMG on Steam, but now also have it on PS4.

EDIT

Original OP backup. Messing around with it, so just in case I need to revert back to this...

Last edited by Treeble; 25th Apr 2015 at 21:53.

Also, Meagan has posted on the official blog that all three platforms have beaten the previous challenge. I already had the Gold SMG on Steam, but now also have it on PS4.
    Yep, it was at 86% on Thursday for Xbox, so I'm assuming we had it in the bag by Friday night. Funny thing, the challenge only just ended some hours ago, a break from the regular Sunday-Sunday pattern.

My PS4 still hasn't been installed, but will try to get that sorted quick so that I can help on that platform. Xbox players are so gung-ho, I hardly even have to contribute sometimes!

ps Like the new look on the front page
    signature image

Thanks! As we had two repeats in a row I figured there'll be more down the line so I streamlined it a bit to avoid repeating images and making an unnecessarily long chart. It also looks less cluttered IMO, while bringing the current activity to the very top instead of the end of the list.

Looks like they have left a few challenges lined up in advance -- up next is a repeat of Pharaoh's Funeral for 1000 Gems.

Xbox failed miserably on the last challenge - 55%!

Personally I know I had trouble finding any of the lightning Crocodile priests - there might have been maybe 2-4 of any of the challenge areas I visited.
    signature image

Merged posts.

5th May 2015, 20:19

That was still better than Steam lol. I'm actually surprised the PS4 community pulled it off tbh, it's not a very engaging challenge and like you said, they're a bit annoying to spawn.
    ---------------------------------

8th May 2015, 21:02
    Deets for the next challenge are on the server: a repeat of Ride the Rail. 10k kills with the Railgun for the Gold Rifle.

PC failed previous challenge with 19% -- that's a new record. Will check PSN tonight.
    ---------------------------------

16th May 2015, 00:06

Attention completionists: the upcoming challenge (starting sunday) is our second chance to snag Set's Silver Flail, the first reward we missed. The requirement is the same as then: 1500 Osiris' Puppet kills. Let's do this!
    Last edited by Treeble; 19th May 2015 at 01:34. Reason: merged down posts to avoid so many treebles in a row...

Despite my tryhard efforts (75 kills yesterday, 50 today), progress is moving much too slowly on Steam. I'm hopeful we can at least pledge for an additional week so we don't miss out on this particular item a second time... (darn OCDs)

As I write this, the Steam community is at 97% with a whole day left. THANK YOU if you helped, I was losing my mind doing insane two-hour grinds on a daily basis.

Anywho: next up is another repeated challenge with another reward we'd technically missed before. One with the same name already exists in game, but this could be an all-new item with different properties like two or so other items. Only one way to find out...

As I write this, the Steam community is at 97% with a whole day left. THANK YOU if you helped, I was losing my mind doing insane two-hour grinds on a daily basis.

Anywho: next up is another repeated challenge with another reward we'd technically missed before. One with the same name already exists in game, but this could be an all-new item with different properties like two or so other items. Only one way to find out...

Did you guys retrieve the silver flail without issue? Someone reported the chest had the wrong item in it, but I looked in the back end and the factor looks correct. Let me know!

I got the correct item on both Steam and PS4 versions, Meagan. Picked it up the moment it was available, in fact.

By the way, (not sure if you can answer but) can we expect all-new events and items further down the road? We've had repeats for a while and it's great for any late adopters, but part of me itches for something new.

I got the correct item on both Steam and PS4 versions, Meagan. Picked it up the moment it was available, in fact.

By the way, (not sure if you can answer but) can we expect all-new events and items further down the road? We've had repeats for a while and it's great for any late adopters, but part of me itches for something new.
    At this point they will be repeats - we had a set number of items to give away, and we've cycled through them already. That being said, let me know what items you particularly want me to offer up again and I'll plug them in.

Thanks for the update on your award! I'm glad they went out correctly.
    Last edited by MeaganMarie; 29th May 2015 at 17:46.

So are these still happening? I know they're repeats now, but am I too late to the party?
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

We haven't had any challenges since June 1st, when the pre-E3 trailer for Rise of the Tomb Raider went live...

Would be nice to go through all the items at least one second time though...

Damnit!
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

why implement a feature like this in the first place when you cut support a few months after release? seriously, gaming companies these days have quite the nerve. I'm really mad, and i didnt even pay for the game.

GUYS, WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS.

Challenges should start anew this weekend. As usual, I will be doing my part — this time on the PS4 — and also will keep the topic up to speed. OP already has the deets for the upcoming challenge.

Very special thanks to Meagan Marie for catering to our requests! You rock, MM!

OMG yay! I can't believe it! I thought the challenges where finished for sure.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast