Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Community Challenges Thread

60k? The PC version is live as well, but it requires 10k fire and 10k poison crocodiles... curiously, it's also 100% done. Think Crystal might have just given this as a freebie.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    60k? The PC version is live as well, but it requires 10k fire and 10k poison crocodiles... curiously, it's also 100% done. Think Crystal might have just given this as a freebie.
    Sorry, my finger must have slipped ;0
    signature image

PS4 was 100% when I looked in last night. That was rather a lot of enemies for not even the better part of the day.

Hold up - the challenge has been changed at some point. I checked just in case a second challenge was running and to my surprise, with 3 days left on the current challenge, Steam is at 22% and the prize on offer is a Bronze Spirit of Set's Flail. Good thing this is merely an uncommon amulet.

LadyLC and Criticalfrimmel, could you please confirm if it's changed for XBO/PS4? Both the reward and the progress status... Thanks.

Hold up - the challenge has been changed at some point. I checked just in case a second challenge was running and to my surprise, with 3 days left on the current challenge, Steam is at 22% and the prize on offer is a Bronze Spirit of Set's Flail. Good thing this is merely an uncommon amulet.

LadyLC and Criticalfrimmel, could you please confirm if it's changed for XBO/PS4? Both the reward and the progress status... Thanks.
    What?!?

Will have to check Xbox after work - might have some catching up to do this weekend!
    signature image

Steam failed Rocket Crockett with 66% completion, I'm actually surprised it got that far.

The next one isn't up yet.

I'll drop Stella a note so she can rewrite that bit. She links back to this forum thread, so I can only hope the opening post would clear any doubts you might have had. I'll be doing some minor tweaks over the next few days so I'll take that chance to revise it as well.

The challenges usually run for the whole week, so there may still be time for you to take part. The Railgun is a reward for completing a challenge in Tomb of the Torturer (also, from the little I've used it it seems to be a one-hitter, despite the slow rate of fire). Worth noting that you can still collect the spoils once the challenge is beaten.
    Thanks for requesting Stella to rewrite that part. It certainly led me in the wrong direction at the time.

I did replay that tomb and obtained the Railgun so I was able to participate towards the end of the challenge.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Xbox succeeded (again?) in Rocket Crockett
    signature image

Could you please confirm the stats for the item? Technically it should be the same as the one that can be looted in-game, but since there is an instance of a repeated name for two different item properties, maybe there are two different ones for this as well...

Bronze Spirit of Set's Flail: Power Shot, Regenerating Health, Leech Magic Projectiles

No sign of challenge n.14 yet.

They were the same as Steam; first one was the big bag of gems, second the Bronze Spirit of Set's Flail.

Still no mention of a new challenge - are we coming to the end of these?
    signature image

The new challenge is up, but I am not sure what creature it's asking us to kill! lol This reminds me, I should get started on my LCTOO bestiary at once. Anyway, what do you make of a "melee Mummy Warrior"? Are these the wanted guys?

Onyx Pistols are always on my loadouts so that was a nice choice.

I'm a bit late but this was changed from gems to the amulet on PS4. But I only ever saw this challenge at 100%.

The new challenge is up, but I am not sure what creature it's asking us to kill! lol This reminds me, I should get started on my LCTOO bestiary at once. Anyway, what do you make of a "melee Mummy Warrior"? Are these the wanted guys?

Those are the guys I thought of with "melee mummy warriors."

This one seems to be going a bit slow this week for PS4. Only about 35% when I was on last night. I know I haven't put much time in given my new fascination with "Counterspy."

It also is a tough one I think.

Well, to test it I went to Set's tomb and sure enough, all that came out of the orb were the mummies with scythes. The challenge always highlights the 'correct' enemy in this replay, so I figured I was on my way to helping the challenge. Only thing is, after 30 minutes continuous play of the first wave and over 200,000 points, it didn't register on the percentage one bit which stayed at 20% for a couple more days. It's only just gone up to about 30% which seems that my effort was never recorded
    signature image

Dang it! I missed the reward for the last challenge...

Technically you should already have it, as it was an Uncommon amulet. Starting tomorrow is a new challenge for a Rare ring.

Omg, you're right! Silly me.

Xbox failed, despite my suspicions that all my mummy kills weren't registered. The total was 2% shortly after the new one had started, so maybe this time........
    signature image

PC has beaten the latest challenge (Put Out the Lights) and we have earned ourselves a Bronze Ring of Serket. Despite what I had said before, this is a brand new ring. Much like the original game had two different Iron Fetish Scarabs, we now have two Bronze Ring of Serkets.

Completists will want to grab the new one from the Community Chest while it's available!

With this, we also have earned ourselves the final remix of the LCTOO soundtrack.

Xbox also beat the challenge, and were well away with the newest one last I checked
    signature image

All new ring coming up! We don't have anything with a similar name yet, so I'm wondering if it does something special like the most unique Lost Ring of Bes...

EDIT/Nevermind, I got overexcited. We do have Light rings. This one will no doubt offer Torch Range+ and Magic Shield Life+, but a little extra. I'd guess a Fire Resistance. Nothing too exciting, I know, but hey, we can do this.
    Last edited by Treeble; 29th Mar 2015 at 23:37.

Thumbs Up

Xbox beat the Pharoah challenge, and were busy working on the Oracle one.

I may be getting the game on PS4 soon as well, so will keep you up to date on that as well, Treeble
    signature image

I bought myself one last week actually, just waiting for the next paycheck to double dip on Osiris. Thanks for always keeping us up to speed with the Xbox One community progress.

And we have a Silver Ring of Light available BUT it seems to have the wrong stats lol. It surely can't be a double of the ring we won just a couple of weeks back...

Meagan, could you please confirm if it was meant to be this way? TIA!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast