Thread: Free on Playstation Plus this December

Free on Playstation Plus this December

Rolleyes Free on Playstation Plus this December

At this point it's as if any game that was published by the Square Enix/Eidos brand is guaranteed to surface on Playstation Plus' Instant Collection:
    Just Cause 2
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Sleeping Dogs
    Hitman Absolution
    Tomb Raider
    Batman: Arkham Asylum

All of these titles had previously been released on Playstation Plus, some like and Sleeping Dogs and Absolution were given for free barely six months after retail release!
    Only IO Interactive's Mini Ninjas and Kane & Lynch were avoided, otherwise all major Square Enix/Eidos titles of the past five years has appeared.

Thus it wouldn't surprise me if Thief is next on the list.
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Thief is currently free for Xbox Live Gold members on the Xbox 360. Your prediction has come true.

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by Valenka
    Your prediction has come true.
    And it didn't stopped at Thief either!

Not only did Thief came out on Playstation Plus earlier this year, but Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris appeared during August as well.

At this point i don't see the point in buying Life is Strange, Just Cause 3 or even the upcoming Hitman!
    Just wait six months or a year at best, and voila!

Just wait for it, folks.

EDIT: considering the upcoming Hitman has such a major focus on Online Content, it's not such a stretch to suggest that will at least release the first half of the game for Playstation Plus, to incite people to then pay a discounted sum for the remaining half of the game, depending on when it's released.
    Last edited by GrievousOdyssey; 6th Dec 2015 at 09:11.
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.