Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: Noted Suggestions Version 2 & Implemented Suggestions

Noted Suggestions Version 2 & Implemented Suggestions

Going to add these to the list of suggestions by the community (from players I've talked with so far).

• Extend region support to Russia & South America
    • Improve search time for matches
    • Change blue store text to red (for permanent and one time use textfields)
    • Add Stagger status effect text to Trap’s tooltip
    • Have “Time Played” in Profile statistics display proper time
    • Lock mouse to game when in window mode (there’s an issue with the mouse interacting with things outside the window if the game screen extends past the taskbar)
    • FX-only items usable in forge (non-enchanted versions; currently can’t enchant or salvage)
    • Change booster time decay to time spent in-game
    • League - pool for those that leave matches so not paired with people who complete matches ( % tracker that drops as games are left, after reaching a certain threshhold player is paired with others with low match completions. Can be raised by staying and completing matches).
    • Improved dodge roll
    • More classes and abilities (both Humans and Vampires)
    • More maps
    • Prevent the joining of half-finished games (either rounds near completion or games near completion)
    • Being able to change camera angle for Humans (left shoulder and right shoulder options)
    • Adjustment to "End of Match" timer for ending games early
    • Adjust end game result screen so chat is not obscured

The game ending before one side hits 30 points is total . I hate it.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 30th Jul 2015 at 21:18. Reason: Tou#3

Was thinking... I believe a Search & Destroy game mode would fit perfectly in this game. The final 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 or whatever would totally emphasize on the hunter/ prey dynamics of the game. ))

Hunter class- i like it the most. By it`s design i think it should be best at middle distance- and it ain`t. Hitting someone from more than 20 meters(about) is hard as hell, even if you aim straight at vampire charging at you(only yesterday i shot at Dumahim only few meters from me, he go it in the head few times and still could pounce me, and after i got up, he kicked my . Not to mention Turelim, or Razielim- this guys will attack from greater distance than hunters effective fire distance), only one of every 4 bolts will hit him/her. Either improve aim, or pack more of a punch in to crossbow
    Thats my suggestion
    And if you don`t belive me- only guys that just started, or hunter-fanatics still play this class- most run around as scouts, or alchemists- bigger damage per shot, and has better aim
    Last edited by Bazielim; 8th Sep 2015 at 06:40. Reason: Tou#3

I posted this in "New game mod idea" but it also belongs here i think:
    What about simple cover sytem? It`d allow vampires to stalk thier prey without being shot at, or throwing thier shadowbombs, choking hazes, air strikes, and all kind of mayhem causing devices from relatively safe location(always can throw granade, shot in very curved trajectory, or stuff like that)- granted there are some abilities, like pounce, controll, or abyssal blot, that would require showing oneself and glueing off the wall, but it`d give at the very least some edge
    And vampire hunters(i mean all humans) could shoot from behind covers, or observe where are threats, without exposing themselves to thgins like pounce- reavers`d have to change angle of attack

#fixthevanguard

My suggestions for prevent people to leave:

- implement a "match complete rate" wich increases dropout rate for gold, items and/or materials...for example lets say after complete 8 matches in a row you will get +10% gold and/or +10% extra materials. This bonus will be discarded after you left a match by your own or you was not playing any match for 24 - 48 hours

- implement "matches aborted rate" wich increases punishment. Increase matchmaking ban depending on that rate. At a critical rate, financial penalties (pay 50-90 gold if want join a ranked match)

Maybe it makes no sense to implement both but atleast one of them. By the way, it's absolutely inacceptable to leave a ranked match just because your team is bad and here is where the financial penalties should be.

I'm aware that it's impossible to differ between connection lost, crash or if left game, but I think that reward players for staying in a match (full match 4v4) is better then punish them.

My suggestions for aballities:

- Hunter: Fires a Strong bolt that makes vampires stagger or stun them if a wall is behind them. So the bolt penetrate the vampire and nail him on the wall if there is one behind him.

- Scout: Fires an special arrow that can stun a vampire if you hit his feet

- Scout: Fires a special arrow that fly through the whole map and reveal enemies on the minimap on its way. Also deal 75 - 100 damage and disappear on impact

- Summoner: after focus (like dominate mind), the summoner grab a humans feet and drag him on the floor towards herself while the human is screaming and trying desperately to escape

Originally Posted by neoVictrix
    Going to add these to the list of suggestions by the community (from players I've talked with so far).

• Extend region support to Russia & South America
    • Improve search time for matches
    • Change blue store text to red (for permanent and one time use textfields)
    • Add Stagger status effect text to Trap’s tooltip
    • Have “Time Played” in Profile statistics display proper time
    • Lock mouse to game when in window mode (there’s an issue with the mouse interacting with things outside the window if the game screen extends past the taskbar)
    • FX-only items usable in forge (non-enchanted versions; currently can’t enchant or salvage)
    • Change booster time decay to time spent in-game
    • League - pool for those that leave matches so not paired with people who complete matches ( % tracker that drops as games are left, after reaching a certain threshhold player is paired with others with low match completions. Can be raised by staying and completing matches).
    • Improved dodge roll
    • More classes and abilities (both Humans and Vampires)
    • More maps
    • Prevent the joining of half-finished games (either rounds near completion or games near completion)
    • Being able to change camera angle for Humans (left shoulder and right shoulder options)
    • Adjustment to "End of Match" timer for ending games early
    • Adjust end game result screen so chat is not obscured
    just wow. loads of good stuff that should find its way into the game.

Change booster time decay to time spent in-game
    would be THE BEST. but they won't do it, it would simply reduce the amount of sold boosters in the shop. so less money. bam. discussion's over.

Suggestions for an ability to the summoner
    Create a cloak of invisibility while relesing an aura, area damage
    DAMAGE:300/s
    Couldom:15
    Area Radios:450
    Efect duracion:5s
    Status Efectamage over time

Suggestions for an ability to the Vanguard
    create an aura damege radiating from the Vanguard some time that also reduces damege taken by near by alies
    Couldom:15
    Damage:250
    Damage reducion:+25% for him and the alies
    Area Radius:475
    Status Effect: damage over time for enemies
    Duracion:4s
    Move speed:+20% for him and alies

How about putting class restriction in match, like in capture the body mode? I am SO FED UP with 4-sentinel teams both in normal matches and leagues. Abusing one class never was good, even before, with 2+ stormbows, 4 choking hazes, 2+ tyrants (Still awaiting the time you won't be able to cast spells when under Enrage. Practically a barely aimed skill like shockwave or throw kills a unit - two if others decide to help - within a second).
    Problem with 3+ sentinels is that there's only one class that can stand up to it. Even tyrants can be countered, even reavers - taken by surprise. And even if we count hunters and prophets in, you can't expect them to watch over entire sky, or even "always" land the shot. Yeah, a sentinel in the team either is a distraction, either waits for one form the team.
    But last weeks was just a parody of a game. 3 or 4 sentinels, all of them equipped with puncture. Can't prevent them from diving any time. Can't dodge all of them at once. Can't escape punctures sideways and even diving behind the sentinel. Getting one shot from synchronized "f" button slam. (BROKEN hitbox on that one too). A scout doesn't always hit, and it's easy to take him by the surprise and impale him when he's aiming at another one. Eldrich guard seems to save the day - but then, again you're removing chance of diversity in team, not even mentioning eldrich guard won't stand 3 punctures at once.
    I'm enjoying playing sentinel, but recently I feel like giving up on it, until class restriction is up. It's not only whining: a full sentinel class, even faced against all-scout legion, always gets advantage of 0-8 to 0-17 kills smoothly. Not everyone mains scout/hunter (at least it's forcing to learn how to aim all those wannabes, that think that to play scout you just spam leftclick until everything explodes), even if you do, you don't always get the duck of the sky. You can't stop this abuse from happening, and as long as you can always quit normal match, this team set is widely practiced in leagues. In past two weeks only seven times I bumped into team that consisted of less than 3 birds, and I am positive, that not only me.

A plethora of idea's

Summoner's Hell Strike
    I love this class. But hate how this Hell Strike ability is all cattywompus, I have no qualms about the way summoners have to stand in place while casting this ability. But i suggest the ability should receive some major updates, To its Aiming retinal. That travels along the ground. As well as its need for better reaction time and accuracy.
    First off I'll talk about what can be done to fix the aiming retinal. I'll start with the major problems it currently present's in its current condition, One you cannot see where you are aiming when trying to shoot at up hill targets beyond or on the wall ledge. Two its scaling transition between the wall, ground and roof is null. And three the uncanny need of locking on to allied targets with Hell Strike is by far the worst of it all, Why would that mechanic be there? I personally have never once needed to shoot my teammates with it, But continuously do so since that game mechanic remains to be there.
    So now i would like to make my first suggestion to fix some of these's.
    First things First the aiming retinal, It clearly needs to be a three dimensional aiming retinal. Such as a sphere, Rather then the current circle it remains to be! What I would like to see this sphere do, Making transition between the wall to ground or wall to roof easier, By making the sphere place its retinal half way though the ground horizontally, And when on the wall of course half way through vertically, If in the transition between the two I'd imagine only a fourth of the sphere to show, But i expect it to only be three fourths showing in between the roof and wall transition. Now that the sphere is half way in the ground and yet still whole it will make the transition from ground to wall much better since the two dimensional circle no longer has to compensate for only being half or less, Of being what it should have been, which is a sphere of course!
    (I also feel that the aiming retinal should be visible through walls, So you can see where you are aiming, I would also like to see Hell Strike, strike from beneath the ground. but these last two ideas are more suggestion then request, As I feel it might be a slightly overpowered feature to see where you can shoot beyond a wall.)
    Now on to reaction time and accuracy. First things first. I totally understand the summoners need to stand still to cast hell strike but i find it inconvenient that the player has to aim in that amount of time as well, Which is one to two seconds of aiming. To fix this i would suggest that the Hell Strike ability only be cast after the release of the mouse button, This will make it possible for the summoner to aim and move at the same time. And while the mouse button is being held it should show the summoners spherical aiming retinal. But there was another idea that went with this. which was. Making Hell Strike an aerial attack as well, By holding the other mouse key, While also holding the aiming mouse key, It would shift the spheres position into the air where you could start aiming in three dimensional patterns. and of course if you let go of this button it reverts the sphere retinal back to aiming at the ground on the 2D plane, without interrupting your aim. And this means that Hell Strikes ability needs to be possible to cancel before mid cast not during. So a cancel button would be nice. Like the Reaver and Deceiver have on there pounce and dominate mind.
    Explanation for how three dimensional Aerial Sphere would work despite there not being enough directional paths for the mouse to move. This is rather simple, put forward and backwards distance scaling of the sphere on the mouse's back and forward scroll's. and let the mouses laser movement do the rest of the directions.

Alchemist (Ability suggestion's for Immolate)
    For the alchemist ability immolation, I think the Immolate ability Should still detonate for half damage after death, If it had not detonated during life. But the alchemist body should detonate on execution, holding the charge that never detonated till some one executes it. And if it kills who ever may be executing the immolated body at the time, Then the alchemist body should explode too. Other wise instead of destroying the body like normal, It should half the execution time of the alchemist body. Making the dead alchemist body harder to recover since it'll be decaying faster.

Hunter Class (New Ability Suggestion)
    Concussive Shot, Description. A projectile Grenade that explodes at mid range impact. If undisturbed. Shooting out shrapnel in a sphere, That stuns the near by targets if hit by 3 or more at a time. an extra shrapnel should stun larger target's. And at close/middle range, If the Concussive Shot makes contact before its mid range detonation. Then Concussive Shot should instead knock down a target shooting a cone of shrapnel forward.

Vanguards (Bulwark Ability Suggestion's)
    I find the ability's push back reaction time could be a bit stronger making it less likely to be hit so often when pushing foe's.
    As for sentinels picking up people inside of bulwark, I think they should be capable of doing so.
    But i also think they should be slowed down while picking up an ally with Kidnap or abduct, that is standing in Bulwark. Also if they remain in Bulwark long enough after abducting/kidnapping, Then the ally should be forced from their grip due to harsh winds. I think this ability would work best if it took effect at (.5 point five) seconds, half a second in other words. That way sentinels have to consider finding a quick exit in a building, If they don't want the vanguard to snag their prey from them.
    This ability should have a periodic fatigue effect, So if you fly back into Bulwarks maelstrom effect you Should receiving a continuation of the fatigue from the prior periodic stack. With the fatigue you gained before ( Duration of the periodic fatigue effect, Should last for a short time such as 1 second or less. This way it'll be more possible to achieve this effect.

(Suggestion's for Vanguards Judgment ability)
    First I'll describe the flaws of the ability. one its execution purpose is hardly possible to make use of, since it has such a small AOE radius. And by the time i can execute most players their already at 150 hp so i could kill them both with a single Axe Swing from the Vanguard melee by then.
    What I'm going to suggest is more like an entire overhaul of the ability.
    I would love to see all the Vanguards shield's metal parts/pieces be coated with silver, To compliment this ability.
    The reason for having silver on the shields is so the ability can act as a mid/close range light reflection attack, like a mirror. Except light shines from the silver. Which reflects light for a duration of time giving the Vanguard several chances to execute the enemy. And perhaps a reduction in the execution percentage to 25%, since it has multiple chances to execute!
    Also i would like to suggest while casting this ability the shield be in block position while having the same fatigue breaking point's the shield normal has making the ability a little harder to interrupt.
    (Suggestions for quick texture schemes, To apply on Several Vanguard shield's)
    Well obviously (The Drowning God) shield already has silver on it, so no need to suggest anything for it.
    (Radiant Guard)
    This shields easy just apply silver texture/meshes to the Sun and its sun ray's, That lie near the top of the shields art work.
    (The Great Devourer)
    I think silver should shine from the eyes and nose of this shield.
    (The Sacrificed One)
    The Skeleton on this would be most attractive if it were bones of all Silver.
    (Drowning Shield)
    The Skull on the middle of this shield is perfect for coating in Silver.
    (Serene Bulwark)
    This shields cloth strap could be soaked in a silver solution giving it a glittery look, Plus u don't want vampires grabbing your shield strap.
    (Brigand's defense)
    The circular plate strapped to the middle of this shield could be plated in silver.
    (Hybrid Tower)
    The cables in the circle of the shield could be plated silver.

(Suggestion for balancing matches in play, That lack a full lobby of player's)
    I think there should be a de-buffing or a buffing system if not both. How the buffs would work, if there are more vampires then humans. On the map FreePort. The solar eclipse from the moon should start to wan slightly causing light to be shed over the map brightening it ever so slightly, This is the first example of the de-buff, That this ideal sentence is trying to convey. The ideal is an Environmental de-buff. So this way it doesn't hinder any of the players combat style's, For the team with a player advantage! To compliment that idea. Another example is needed. Each team player lost to disconnection, or from leaving. That then, the team with a lower player base should get physical buff's as well. (choice's of what buff's will be received. Are left in the creators hand's.) Back to the waning moon.
    I meant to explain much more detail about this. So here i begin.
    The solar eclipse is Obviously not meant to wan completely, but i do suggest that it wan 1/10th of the way from the sun's position. this way even in a 5 VS 5 match the eclipse can only wan 40% assuring the vampire's safety, from total annihilation.
    For the same map, If instead the vampires where lacking team players and the humans had the player advantage, then fog should roll in from the ocean dock's engulfing the map, And getting thicker, for each player the game becomes more greatly imbalanced by. To further explain the meaning of this. If the teams where humans 4 vampires 3, it'll be a light fog, if it where 4 and 2 a medium fog and so on i believe you get the idea.
    This should be obvious by this point, but ill state it for reason's of uncertainty.
    If the match does become balanced after being imbalanced, then there should be no buffs/de-buff's in play the game should continue as normal without the Handy Cap. But I have this rhetorical question for you! Should the moon remain waning, while fog continues to slightly roll in? If it become's a 3 VS 3 or 2 VS 2 ext...
    As for the other map's that have the sun yet lack the ocean's aid. Cloud's could roll in making all already shaded area's dark enough shade to hide in slightly better.
    On to suggestion's for other map's that lack the sun.
    The Crucible and The Fane, this suggestion maybe a bit gruesome.
    Since these are vampire community's/settle-meant's...
    I was thinking, For the environmental de-buff of the Fane. That disobedient humans could be put up on the torture chain's that are every where. To scream in distracting agony and horror that would leave the human's deafened slightly by the screams, And again more an more deafening for the fewer vampires there are.
    And the loud noise that will distract the vampires, if there are few humans would be a siege work's machine trying to break into the Fanes entrance.
    Of course this means that vampires should be able to hear well, beyond the screams of a humans voice. Same goes for humans as well, Obviously hearing well beyond the siege's ruckus.
    Now my suggest is the same for The Crucible But instead there will be loud human miners getting whipped into shape and what not. Also miners don't need to be in sight for this idea to be effective, but it would still be nice to see them in area's that don't disturb the game play.

Deceiver ( Ability Enhancement Suggestion for BackStab)
    I find it incredibly disappointing to stab a human in mid roll when there back is facing me and still only score 275 damage.
    To fix this problem I suggest that the deceiver get a passive ability that goes with it. I suggest the ability shadow step, what the ability should do, Is it could Shadow step behind target's, (teleporting through/use the shadows of player to exchange location from one shadow to another) to backstab them, But the shadow step should only activate while casting backstab at a target that is facing you and preforming a rolling maneuver.

(Spawn location suggestion's)
    To Fix the problem with spawning into combat, I would like to see all the ground level doors and entrances become spawning grounds for huamns, and once humans leave the spawning ground they may not enter it again until they spawn after death.
    For vampires i would like to see all doors and entrances above ground level be there spawning ground.

Alchemist (Vicious cannon, Chain explosion suggestion)
    I think that the vicious cannon could use a vicious update in how it distributes damage, Also i would like to suggest a passive ability to go with it, One with a vicious nature that is...
    Instead of doing 210 damage in one explosion. I think that every connecting shot you make on a vampire should do 10 damage and then it should explode for 200. After its detonation time.
    And If you shoot a target multiple time's the first explosion will cause all the other ammunition rounds stuck to the target, Or with in explosive radius of other active ammunition round's, to explode at once.
    This also mean's if you have 3 active shots, that are well spread from one another yet still at least one of them is close enough to connect the other two. Meaning all 3 wont explode at once because the third is still to far, so in that case its a simultaneous explosion. where 2 explode at once and the third get's chained into exploding early but still after the other's.
    But If you shoot the first one in the middle of the other two, Making it the round the connect the other two, By their radius.
    Meaning the whole line of Three will explode at once instead of simultaneously.

Alchemist (Multi Cannon suggestion)
    I would like to suggest the multi cannon's damage be increased by 5, but not added to direct damage.
    for this to happen. i propose, that the multi cannon shoot a breath of fire at, or near point blank range. With every shot you take.
    Which last for a 1 sec duration, An Apply's a bleed of 1 damage that ticks 5 times over 1 second, If not half a
    second. The Semi passive damage effect could be called Dragon Ash.

Alchemist (Full Bore Cannon suggestion )
    I believe the full bore cannon looks like the most high pressured of all cannon's, So there for I believe it should shoot its ammunition round's at higher velocity's, So that it bounces further off of object's. perhaps it should have the ability to bounce more then the other alchemist projectile before detonation.

Sentinel ( Sonic Boom suggestion )
    While in the process of a sonic Boom. It should be possible to do a loop-the-loop aerial maneuver. Both a diving , and a Climbing version of the maneuver. And to activate it would be the, W, and S, key's of the key bored. While casting Sonic Boom. also it should not do A full Loop-the-loop maneuver, unless you hold the key long enough too. And perhaps putting more up pitch, Or down pitch. On the mouse while holding the S, Or D, key's would change how large, Or small of a loop-the-loop aerial Maneuver you preform.
    What this means, Is that sonic boom should be able to do a full loop-the-loop maneuver. To double back for a second strike with the same attack.

Sentinel's (landing capability )
    I think sentinels should be able to hover close to the ground like they normally would, without landing, like they do while holding a prey with kid nap or abduct. And to do this i suggest sentinels should only land once you toggle the left ALT key.

Sentinel (Impale execution)
    This execution looks way to similar to Winged Death.
    I would like to suggest that this turn into an execute called Cannon Ball, Description, The sentinel flaps his wings once into mid air and then drops down on the targets back with a knee, Or both knee's.

Originally Posted by BeerAndFries
    I completly agree, I rarely see a team with 2+ competent sentinels that looses a match. Although my problem is with the grabbing skills, more so than with puncture.

Kidnap (abduct) needs tweaking, firstly because the flying pattern is pretty erratic (I imagine lots of player bump up their mouse sensitivty to make sharper turns) and secondly because it doesn't break at obstacles. Why is Tyrant's charge interrupted when running into a wall, but kidnap isn't? These skills are basically operating on the same principle, but Sentinels are permitted a much, much bigger margin of error AND their skill is objectively better? As a Tyrant you often end up being surrounded by enemies after your Charge is over, but a Sentinel just swoops in, grabs a dude, does lots of damage and is still relatively safe to fly away. Unless he attacks alone and the enemy team can concentrate on him, but if you have to dodge other vampires that rarely happens.

I am not saying it's impossible to defend against this skills, but they are much more difficult to counter than other sets. I am also quite tired of being snatched while STANDING IN A CORNER OF A ROOM and then watch the enemy player calmly smear his face on all walls of the room AND still manage to fly out and then kill me. Not to mention that if the sentinel is lagging, it makes it nearly impossible to dodge his attacks, since he's never actually where you expect him to be.

So, I agree with Jannzhere that at least the leagues need class restrictions and the Sentinel needs fixing. It's pretty much the most abusable class currently.
    Sentinel's [A suggestion from post #114] (Wall Skimming should not be possible while casting Abduct or Kidnap.)
    I think post #114 is a great suggestion, How ever i would like to add my own to it. Instead of just crashing into walls since the new sonic boom already does this i believe they need to update how sentinels act while abducting or kidnapping next to a wall, making there pattern's of movement easier to predict and there for shoot all in the same suggestion.
    To get started, I would love to see the sentinel's able to abuse there flight ability to the fullest.
    Such as, If a target is abducted, or kid napped, And they are next to a wall. then perhaps the sentinel, Could go into a more interesting style of abduct/kidnap for this style instead of picking up an enemy on contact. The sentinel dives past them, at the wall. If holding shift, Latching onto it with all 4 limbs. Striking his wings at the nearest target, While the wing's are free of movement. Impaling the target to his wings for the normal duration of abduct/kidnap, While the sentinel wall climbs toward's a direction. To find a way out of the building interior.
    In other word's, sentinels should have 3D, as in three dimensional climbing movement, While in the middle of preforming an abduct/kidnap. And if the sentinel fail's to abduct/kidnap he should still get several second's of super climbing capability/(3D directional climbing.) we'll call this the fail safe mechanic.
    To make this transition possible. holding shift, and letting go of shift, Will cast the ability's switch from flight to climb, Or climb to flight depending on circumstance, When currently casting abduct or kidnap.
    But if you let go of shift, And fly into a wall, while casting abduct/kidnap. You should crash just like Sonic Boom.
    And a button to fling the target off your wing's voluntarily, Would be nice too, So they can climb faster if they want, Due to the lack of carry weight, Also to shield them selves, With there wing's as they climb through the interior with the rest of the super climb duration that remains, For this animation they shouldn't stop to fling the target off their wings, They should instead do so. Whilst able to continue climbing through the building interior.
    Also perhaps it Should still do the remainder of the bleed damage effect from abduct.
    And if sentinels could have better decision making capability, Such as making their abduct/kidnap a hold and release activation on the mouse, So they can decide to not pick up a target at the last second, By just releasing the mouse key.
    An if on the ceiling whilst not having a target in your grip, Then sentinels should do a 180 degree barrel roll catching them self in mid flight, Before making contact with the ground. Only if the ceiling is 2 stories or higher. Other wise you should drop to the ground. First dropping your legs then letting go with you hands. Falling to the ground like normal. Due to lack of initiation/maneuvering capability From proper air current's and space. This function should happen automatically after the ability's duration ends while climbing on the ceiling, Or if you let go of it voluntarily by releasing the mouse key. Almost forgot, You should not be able to cancel abduct/kidnap on a target that is in your grip, Unless you are on a wall. So releasing the mouse key after a successful grab should not drop a captured target, while in the middle of flight. And hitting the F key should fling the target from your wing's.
    For the transition of flying with a target. To climbing with a target.
    The sentinel should simply grab their target by the throat with a hand, Before grabbing the wall with both feet, a hand, and a Wing, As he support's himself, On what ever surface and at what ever angle he sits at, he/she then prepare's the other wing that is free to impale the target. Then gripping the wall with his free hand, and impaling with the other wing after freeing it.
    Although there is no transition from climbing to flying while your wings are immobilized! So if your wings are not incapacitated by an impaled target, Or if you decide to shed the impaled target. It should still be possible to make the transition from wall to air. During and before, The several second fail safe action. That follows the failure to acquire a target.
    If your on a ceiling.
    Also meaning, That the super wall climb ability should still be possible to perform in mid cast before capturing a target, But the moment you attach to a wall is the second you will strike with your wings to impale the nearest target, So if no ones in range then you don't impale, or if you miss your target. After that one second passes and you've failed to acquire a target, Instead you shield your self with your wing's if your climbing, For an unknown amount of damage percentage. The rest of the super wall climb duration. After the offensive second passes.
    The offensive one second pause should always be there even if there are no target's near. (art suggestion for how the offensive strike would look.) I suggest in the first moment sentinels attach to a wall with all 4 limbs they should also stab there wings into the wall, Before or after. To grab extra support, In preparation to strike the nearest target. Animations duration would last a second or two at most.
    And the sentinel's initial wall grab from air to ceiling, At what ever angle you make contact with the surface. could be when the second long art animation, Activate's to strike with both wing's while in mid climb and then carry's there target off. For example.
    If aiming for the ceiling surface then you plunge your wing's into the wall together, Hoisting your self to the ceiling. As a reminder, If there are no targets in range, or you miss your target, You should instead shield your self with your wing's
    Then the Sentinel should get a bonus to the super wall climb duration if you fail to capture any target's, From the fail safe mechanic.
    Also if you decide to travel backwards on the wall with the S key, well first off that isn't a possible direction to travel in, well at that angle anyways. So my suggestion for this is instead of having the S key move you backwards, It should make you hang Still by your feet increasing the amount of damage reduction your wings block for, since you are now in an offensive/defensive blocking position. And maybe the Sentinel Talent Aerodynamic should also add its own damage reduction since you technically are not on the ground.
    To include with the Offensive, Defensive blocking position. If you haven't flung the target from you grip, And hit the S key while climbing. You should instead pull the target from your wing's. And start sucking the blood from them, While hanging upside down. Healing the sentinel. while he blocks him self with his wing's, Just as he would with out a prey.

Beastmaster (Treshawk ability suggestion)
    I think it should be possible to cast Treshawk, After being dropped from mid air. By a sentinel. The reason. I think it wouldn't hurt the balance between the classes. Since the sentinel could adjust the drop distance, to make sure the beastmaster hits the ground before transformation.

Beastmaster (Chain Lightning suggestion)
    For every target the lightning jumps to, The plus 10 jump damage should multiply by the number of enemy target's it hit's. Making it do 150 + 10 the first target that get's hit, 150+20 the second target hit, An 150+30 the third target. And so on, ext...
    And i believe there should be half a second, Or a fourth of a second stun or snare effect. If chaining 3 or more enemy target's. including minion's
    Also the sound for Chain Lightning's transition between team member's should be changed. As it sounds exactly like the prophet's Life Steal ability.
    And the damage multiplier should only reach 5 at the most increasing the damage to 50.

Beastmaster ( Heavy Shotgun suggetion )
    After using this weapon i would say it's spread makes the damage trade off insignificant.
    there for i would like to suggest that the weapon's spread be reduced to 1750 while standing still, And 2000 while moving.

Beastmaster [Im bringing this suggestion down from an earlier post.] (Savagery Talent Balance Suggestion)
    The talent doesn't allow vampire's to retain melee dominance. That being said.
    My suggestion for this is to lower the damage increase to 100%, And increase the activation thresh hold to 60%, Or 65%
    After all it only make's sense that there damage is doubled since they only have dual claw's, Plus 200 damage a swing at those health thresh hold's just feel more balanced!

Beastmaster (talent suggestion for Wild Finesse, And Nature's Bounty)
    I think these's talent's should be combined, But for Wild Finesse the reload time should be lowered to 20%, And same goes for Nature's Bounty. The ability could be called Nature's Finesse.

Vanguard (Talent suggestion for, Toughness, Stout Shield, StrongArm.)
    I think that Stout shield should be split in two, and add to StrongArm, and Toughness.
    I think the 25% shield stance block. Should be added to the 10% health increase of Toughness. Since all other human's have stun resistance added to there health buff talent.
    And StrongArm would get the 20% shield damage increase. Added to it's current Talent buff, Making it truly a "strong arm"

Alchemist ( Talent suggestion for Disorienting Flash, and Restoring Flame's)
    The talent Disorienting Flash, And Restoring flame's. Should be coupled together. in a talent called Restoring Flash.

Hunter (Talent suggestion for Demolitionist, and Tactician.)
    Demolitionist, And Tactician. Can be combined into Tactical Demolisher.

Reaver (Talent suggestion for Adrenaline, And Agility)
    I think Agility should be added to adrenaline. So the talent should just keep the name Adrenaline after the addition of Agility.

Summoner ( Talent suggest for Soul Harvest)
    Instead of reducing summing time, This ability should Summon another minion with your other's, That does half the damage, and has half the health of your other minion's. The talent could be called Soul Contract.

Deceiver ( Talent suggestion for Virulent Strain )
    I think this ability should also increase the length of the eldritch blade, from BackStab. By a certain length. effectively increasing reach of the attack. Without increasing the the distance the ability move's the Deceiver. Also calling it Virulent Strike in the end.

Sentinel (Talent suggestion for Aerodynamics, And Undying)
    I think these Talent's should be combined, But Aerodynamic's buff could be reduced to 10% to balance it.

Beastmaster (suggestion for PowerShot)
    I think the way this ability distributes damage could be better.
    So i would like to suggest. Is that it do 200 damage to the primary target it hits and pushes them back like normal, But the other 50 damage should be from an AOE fire effect, With a periodic tic. That hits all other targets in front of the powershot, Including the primary target. Another name for it could be DragonsBreath. Instead of PowerShot.

Prophet ( Quick pistol, Dual pistol, and Piercing pistol suggestion's. )
    Instead Quick Pistols should take the bleed damage effect from Piercing Pistols. And Piercing Pistols extra damage should come from explosive round's That do 125 damage on impact. And an extra 25 damage to all target's within a 25-125 area radius. of the impact zone. The further a target is from the 25 area radius point, The less damage the should take. Due from the explosions power decay at maximum radius. Just like the hunter grenade's act.
    Also the bleed damage for the Quick Pistols will do 10 damage over two second's, But unlike the piercing pistols, This damage should keep stacking, But i don't mean stack as in refreshing the bleed duration. I mean every shot should have its own bleed effect making the damage tic distribution as relevant as possible.
    And then the old Piercing pistol effect, Before the Piercing Pistol bleed effect, could be added to the Dual Pistols. You know that effect that gave the Piercing Pistol there name. which was for being able to shoot multiple target's with a single round, except every other target hit after the first target, Should receive a 20% damage reduction. so the second target hit gets 80% of the damage the first target got, and the 3 target would receive 60% damage the first target got, ext...
    Now on to idea's for new pistol name's, I think that The Quick Pistols should be called, The Silver Sliver's.
    For the Piercing Pistol's they could be called the Shrapnel Sibling's.
    And finally the Dual Pistols Should be called Piercing Pistols, For obvious reason's.

Still expressing ideal's
    Last edited by GamerMuffins; 13th Apr 2016 at 06:49. Reason: Merging post's, And still hoping the game is brought back by some magic decision.

Originally Posted by Jannzhere
    How about putting class restriction in match, like in capture the body mode? I am SO FED UP with 4-sentinel teams both in normal matches and leagues. Abusing one class never was good, even before, with 2+ stormbows, 4 choking hazes, 2+ tyrants (Still awaiting the time you won't be able to cast spells when under Enrage. Practically a barely aimed skill like shockwave or throw kills a unit - two if others decide to help - within a second).
    I completly agree, I rarely see a team with 2+ competent sentinels that looses a match. Although my problem is with the grabbing skills, more so than with puncture.

Kidnap (abduct) needs tweaking, firstly because the flying pattern is pretty erratic (I imagine lots of player bump up their mouse sensitivty to make sharper turns) and secondly because it doesn't break at obstacles. Why is Tyrant's charge interrupted when running into a wall, but kidnap isn't? These skills are basically operating on the same principle, but Sentinels are permitted a much, much bigger margin of error AND their skill is objectively better? As a Tyrant you often end up being surrounded by enemies after your Charge is over, but a Sentinel just swoops in, grabs a dude, does lots of damage and is still relatively safe to fly away. Unless he attacks alone and the enemy team can concentrate on him, but if you have to dodge other vampires that rarely happens.

I am not saying it's impossible to defend against this skills, but they are much more difficult to counter than other sets. I am also quite tired of being snatched while STANDING IN A CORNER OF A ROOM and then watch the enemy player calmly smear his face on all walls of the room AND still manage to fly out and then kill me. Not to mention that if the sentinel is lagging, it makes it nearly impossible to dodge his attacks, since he's never actually where you expect him to be.

So, I agree with Jannzhere that at least the leagues need class restrictions and the Sentinel needs fixing. It's pretty much the most abusable class currently.

agreed, sentinel should not be able to wall skim.
    signature image

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345