Thread: Noted Suggestions Version 2 & Implemented Suggestions

Noted Suggestions Version 2 & Implemented Suggestions

i agree that vamps dont need ranged and humans dont need melee but thats about it
    signature image

Originally Posted by Xenonetix
    For legal reasons, it's highly unlikely betting Runestones will ever be an option!
    Yeah, I was just kidding about the runestones. It could be fun with gold, though.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Anti-cheat system does not include aimbot apparently. So many players using it they're not even denying it anymore, and it makes the game is unplayable.

First post on the forums and I would like to say I am very impressed with your game. I love the Nosgoth universe and I dig the team based FPS aspect.

These are suggestions that I have thought of that I would like to see and am endorsing others I have read on the forums.

Specific Item Information - I would love to see the changes to stats like magazine count, cool down time, and other stats affected by items/skills with bonuses as well as perks displayed in the armory.

Deceiver Dominate Mind targeting reticle - The targeting of this skill seems a little odd to me, because it's kind of off-center on the screen. I would like to see a reticle so I know who I'm aiming at specifically as well as a within range indicator.

Vampire skill(s) to cancel human AoE - Vampires seem short on counters to abilities, so maybe a skill or two that can deactivate abilities such as Fire Wall, Healing Mist, Arrow Volley, Turret, etc. would be a nice change up.

Corpse Decay Timer - I think it would be a fair change to give disabled humans a fading icon or something to indicate how long it will be before they expire. It also wouldn't hurt to buff the range that they are visible at, because from my experience I can stand on a short building and not be able to see wounded humans even a short range away after my team mates have mopped up and I'm looking for a heal.

Smoke Bomb silence - I saw someone suggest giving Smoke Bomb (Reaver) added utility by silencing vampires in its effect, which would be very cool. Reavers and Tyrants could prepare pounces and charges within it and come out masked by silence. Even a Sentinel abduction could be affected.

Sentinel flying free-look - This would be a huge help to playing Sentinel and being able to survey the field.

Human Night Vision - I love the idea of humans being on much darker maps and having to stay near lit areas to be able to fight effectively. Maybe this could be a game mode that has cosmetic changes to existing maps? Could be cool to have some abilities provide light. The Mark Target ability would get much higher priority, hehe.

Human X-Bow Repeater and Pistol damage drop-off - I've read some comments about having these be more inaccurate at a range, but I'm more of a mind to just have a more aggressive damage drop-off at range.

No Kill Cams - Would be a nice option to be able to play games without it.

Mixed Human/Vampire Clan Wars - I love this idea! That's all I have to say about it.

Tyrant melee strike area - Tyrant seems to have a very narrow striking area with his fists. He might could do with a boost to that, make it a bit wider.

What about different execution animations? Just make them with the same speed.

When lobby is full (4v4) and someone leaves while countdown it must stop and everyone should wait new player to join.

Originally Posted by Kazrkin

Vamps Don't Need Ranged
    Vamp tactics are pretty solid, I feel like giving them ranged is out of place and unnecessary. I think they could use an awesome support vamp, one that could enhance teammates or heal them even. Reveal enemies and enemy health. An AoE knock back would be cool. The prophet has some abilities that I think belong with the vamps to be honest. Hex shot, could be a paralyzing ability for a vamp to shoot a human with. Or with the idea of energy or ammo for skills, you could drain them of that resource.
    > I think a teammate enhancer/support class for vampires would be very nice as well
    > "Reveal enemies and enemy health" - Sentinels Echolocation ability
    > "AoE knockback"- Sentinels Wing Flap ability / Tyrants Shockwave and Ground Slam and Jump Attack

I loved your depth into the game and I can clearly tell that you worked hard on this list unlike the noobs who have only played 5 minutes

A couple of abilities could do with low risk, low reward variations so that less skilled players can still enjoy using them without being as much of a risk to their team. They wouldn't necessarily be doing as much damage, but they'd at least be less likely to get themselves killed by taking risks. Experts could still use the higher risk moves for a bigger payout, because it wouldn't be so much of a risk for them. Basically, I'd like a few more ways to play it safe.

Also, the damage range of a couple of weapons such as the sentinel's air strike aren't really reflected by their visual effect.

There also needs to be a minimum scale for team mates names. There's a lot of times I've spawned so far away from my team mates that the names are too small show up and I have to face the opposite direction so that the arrows appear instead.
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 26th Aug 2014 at 10:05.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

All I wanted to say is the back stab ability is a little OP. Make that call with lower health.... something. once you get to higher lvls it seems like it is all you play against and there deadly nasty while running around swinging.

I think it would be a great thing that you allow players to be ranked by creating ranked stats when we are max leveled or maybe more balanced matchmaking (i'm lvl 10 and i meet lvl 30!). Thanks for reading this .

I'd like to see these features:
    - optional toggleable aim and sprint binds, so no need to hold RMB and shift
    - swiching camera from normal view to sides (if it's possible), like it was in Hitman absolution
    - free view for flying sentinels
    - option to chose map or skip map vote, if player wants to change the map and others agree
    - system for reporting players
    - specator mode, to watch a suspected cheater
    - option to add players to ignored list, which does not only mute them
    - "ready button" proposed here
    - voice chat indicator from this thread

I'd like to see a perk that would speed up feeding/rearming. Possibly with alternate feeding animations for vamps as well.
    Also, as I suggested elsewhere, a longer Intermission time and a ready button.
    A bindable button to open the loadout menu. Too many times have I died and automatically clicked "hide menu", only to immediatly regret it.
    For team balance/quitters, reshuffling players.
    For Scout, dynamic draw damage (and one big quiver, not a clip).
    For Vampires in general, an exhausting sprint (i.e. with a cooldown). It makes little sense that vampires, who are otherwise quite agile(Tyrants excluded), can't run.

Some things I'd like to see in the future would be adjustable game modes like kill limit, class restrictions, possibly even max players.

That is all for now, I know I had more ideas but they escape me at the time.

I would love to see a custom match. Play a 4v4 with friends!

bind for /suicide when trapped in a wall.
    bind for /soundrestart when those pesky soundbug occur.
    bind for /reconnect when you dropped out of a game for technical reasons (crash, disconnect).
    bind for /bug that drops a screenshot along with a text file with relevant data.
    binds for class selection

or console access.
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

Is it possible to get an update on the thread soon, if new stuff has been implemented / removed / put into "Maybe" corner? Or do you have an ETA on patch?

HI,
    i would like it if u could leave a lobby with your entire party without dissolving your party once the leader went out of the lobby.
    And the Deceiver seems to be kinda op in my opinion and a vote kick ingame would be nice to ban the noobs outta your game. xD

then the sentinel would have a useless ability, your friends are then ones who must help by shooting it, if u do enough damage they drop you. it has to be fair.

Tyrant immune to disabilities while charging:
    the bolta stops Reaver's pounce, Sentinel's abduct and Deciever's stab thing i think its only fair that it would stop a Tyrant.
    hex shot also should, i am not sure if the "disabling curse" does but it shouldnt because that only prevents activation?

that said charge bow shots stop reaver and sentinels charge but not tyrants surely that should not be unless that is a feature of the tank, im not to sure if the charged bow shot should stop any abilites

thank you.

Charge is already easy enough to dodge, and leaves you quite vulnerable to damage. It needs the cc immunity to be useful, or you'd get disrupted every time.

Originally Posted by SiD_Green
    Charge is already easy enough to dodge, and leaves you quite vulnerable to damage. It needs the cc immunity to be useful, or you'd get disrupted every time.
    QFT!
    signature image

Originally Posted by Xenonetix
    Hi all!
    Community suggestions confirmed for planned future implementation:

• Reduced Permanent Perk Prices

Anyone know if we'll get refunds on perks bought?

Originally Posted by Garfield187
    HI,
    i would like it if u could leave a lobby with your entire party without dissolving your party once the leader went out of the lobby.
    And the Deceiver seems to be kinda op in my opinion and a vote kick ingame would be nice to ban the noobs outta your game. xD
    Defenatly agree with the first ! Its so anoying ... But deceiver isnt OP and vote kick would suck, because u cant just kick ppl because they arent as good as u

There should be party vs. party separate mode implemented. Why? Because playing in premade team with voice communication against some random low level newbies doesn't mean you are better at this game than other teams at the same lvl. And if you are one of those players who enjoy games only if they can slaughter unskilled or outnumbered teams, this just proves you are very bad.

"Kick vote option to ban noobs", orly? I've seen lower level players spammed chat after the 40 lvl joined a match, and they forced him to leave the game that way, only because of high level which could be acquired fast with boosters from cash shop.

The MM System doesn't exist in Nosgoth, and that's causing a lot of problems, but better if all of reported bugs were fixed before anything new is added.
    Last edited by Nemesis777; 26th Sep 2014 at 21:24.

Hey, team! Great game you've got here. Quick one: Sometimes it takes a long time to find a match. Is there any way that we could have the option to play some PvE practice or something while waiting? Just the player versus some AI bad guys to kick around against which to practice gameplay or something?

Also, you've heard from players that the party-building for matches is kind of broken, right? The last two slots sometimes don't fill up, and we're stuck waiting longer.

Thanks for the beta!

Originally Posted by Nemesis777
    "Kick vote option to ban noobs", orly? I've seen lower level players spammed chat after the 40 lvl joined a match, and they forced him to leave the game that way, only because of high level which could be acquired fast with boosters from cash shop.
    I know, right? This is how rocket racoon would respond:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmKhOPbeRk

Banning noobs is the fastest way to kill a game like this. SE might as well stop giving out or selling new keys and remain in closed beta so that the number of players stays exactly the same forever or is reduced even more as the weaker players are either permanently banned or get sick of being kicked out of every match.

EDIT (More suggestions):

It would be a lot of help if the camera backed out and up during the tyrant's charge attack.

There should be a minimum size for team mates names on screen. Sometimes it's too small and I have to face the other way and get it to swap for an arrow to confirm where they are. Perhaps the name/arrow could flash when they respawn as well. It would just make them a bit easier to keep track of and saves time typing in the chat box.

It would also be useful to see teammates loadouts in order to coordinate better. Perhaps on the scoreboard if they'd otherwise clutter the screen.
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 14th Oct 2014 at 10:39.

STRONGER SERVERS

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last