Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Skin Giveaway Issues

Skin Giveaway Issues

  1. #26
    Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot
    I got one of those skins to work. I logged into the Nosgoth website THEN redeemed the key and it worked flawlessly.
    Can you be a bit more specific... I tried it a couple times now with different tricks but nothing worked so far.
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    85
    Originally Posted by Nurgor
    no still doesnt work, still the damn stupid success page whenever i log in and click on redeem key. oh wait... ah i get it, nosgoth makes difference between users... you dont get a free skin -.-' rly tired of this, and i can bet that the only answer, if we get an answer at all from the devs/SE will be: "Sry, its still beta, things are bound to not work for everyone." so tired of this -.-''
    Did you take your anger management pill for today? It's just a skin dude, calm down. We already get free evolved skins when we reach level 25 with Vamp, and we also got the ghost/devil weapons, which were exclusive to those who played and got the chance to buy them during the halloween event week.

    I just redeemed the key and it was successful, haven't checked ingame yet, but I've read that it worked for some players, so hopefully it has for me.

    If you already redeemed one of the skins given in the previous giveaways, this one won't work.

    Good luck redeeming your keys, guys.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 14th Dec 2014 at 10:18.
    Join Date 01-08-2014 | Veteran 01-08-2014 | Immortal 18-08-2014 | Warlord 23-12-2014
    Steam | Guardians of the Underworld Warband | YT

  3. #28
    Originally Posted by DeathMetalMarine
    I just redeemed the key and it was successful, haven't checked ingame yet, but I've read that it worked for some players, so hopefully it has for me.
    Maybe you want to check in the game if it actually worked before claiming it worked... I also get the success page, but no skin...
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

  4. #29
    Originally Posted by Jmthebigman
    Not sure if Possible, but today Qzyro posted on steam that theres a Tyrant skin giveaway inc beta key at http://www.curse.com/login?returnUrl...-skin-giveaway

    So i've claimed my key there and I could while logging in first at the mainpage, redeem it at redeem a key.
    Someone mentioned on steam it doesnt work for him cause he gets the succes page, something you guys also say.

    some extra info taken from steam:


    the key claiming resulted to:

    (click image to enlarge)
    As you could see a second beta entrance got applied.
    proof i got the skin: http://i.imgur.com/iOIm0hy.jpg

    However Ive compared the code and checked the code entry options at your SE profile click: Add New Product.
    Theres an option where the format matches the length of the key 6letters-3digits-6letters-3digits, maybe if someone could try it there and see if that works? Just trying to be helpful cause ive missed the other skin giveaways so i sadly cannot check the final option.
    Tried this with the curse code, doesnt work for me.
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

  5. #30
    1. http://www.nosgoth.com/
    2. Click Login and sign in as normal.
    3. http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem/key and enter given key.
    4. ???
    5. Prophet.

  6. #31
    Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot
    1. http://www.nosgoth.com/
    2. Click Login and sign in as normal.
    3. http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem/key and enter given key.
    4. ???
    5. Prophet.
    Thank you, mate for post!

    http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem/key leads me instantly to /success when logged in.
    Id like to know how to see the page when loggin in first...


    If i open the page in one tab and login on another, I can enter the code but still land on the /success in the end without the code registering.

    If enter the code on the SE profile it says invalid.

    No joy, no joy.
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

  7. #32
    Try entering the key and THEN logging in. In retrospect, I think that was my actual order.

    So, go to http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem/key and enter your key, then when asked for account details just login via the button in the top right corner. This will probably only work if you've checked the "Remember me" button previously.

  8. #33
    Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot
    Try entering the key and THEN logging in. In retrospect, I think that was my actual order.

    So, go to http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem/key and enter your key, then when asked for account details just login via the button in the top right corner. This will probably only work if you've checked the "Remember me" button previously.
    i tried everything, NOTHING worked, strangely for a friend it worked without a problem and he already had a game account too... i also cant write the tech support a mail for whatever reason... is asking for this free skin rly too much?!?!?
    Last edited by Bazielim; 14th Dec 2014 at 10:19.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    85
    Originally Posted by FireWorks_
    Maybe you want to check in the game if it actually worked before claiming it worked... I also get the success page, but no skin...
    I didn't say it worked, I said the redemption was successful.

    I'm currently downloading some newly bought games on steam and still haven't downloaded the roll back update yet. But based on what neoVictrix posted on the steam discussion about the Tyrant Skin giveaway, it worked for him.

    Check his post here

    The thread also has a workaround for those who're so desperate to get the skin.



    Edit: It worked, the skin is in my inventory.

    Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=352980165
    Last edited by DeathMetalMarine; 7th Dec 2014 at 23:03.
    Join Date 01-08-2014 | Veteran 01-08-2014 | Immortal 18-08-2014 | Warlord 23-12-2014
    Steam | Guardians of the Underworld Warband | YT

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1

    not receiving my skin

    i used a code about 2:30 hour ago but i haven't received my tyrant gladiators aegis skin
    i got the code from below and used it and it said it worked
    http://www.curse.com/betas/nosgoth-e...-skin-giveaway

  11. #36
    Thanks for all the effort but all the relogging things didnt work for me :/

    Anybody got a key from the PC gamer giveaway that he didnt get to work and would be willing to share it with me? Id also trade my Curse key (that I couldnt activate) for it. PM me please!
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

  12. #37
    Has there been any development on this? I've tried all of these methods again today, yet still no Tyrant skin. :/

  13. #38
    Sadly I doubt there will be a positive outcome for these code skins :/
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,424
    As the codes are access codes, with the added bonus of a skin, I couldn't guarantee they'd work on existing accounts. It's feedback I've shared here though, to see what else we can do, but it may not be possible to do anything for existing codes. Mainly it'll be something we can do more once we have a mechanism for sharing in-game content with a code (so there's codes for skins or items, for instance). It's something we don't have just yet, but are working on, and will allow me more options for giveaways, too
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    702
    I managed to claim and register that code on my existing account and got the tyrant skin.
    signature image

  16. #41
    Originally Posted by Varulven
    I managed to claim and register that code on my existing account and got the tyrant skin.
    Can you go into detail how you managed to do it? Anything worth mentioning? Any detail that could be easily missed?
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    702
    Originally Posted by FireWorks_
    Can you go into detail how you managed to do it? Anything worth mentioning? Any detail that could be easily missed?
    You have to log out from your account on the redeem page, enter the code and then you should have your Gladiator's Aegis
    signature image

  18. #43
    Originally Posted by Saikocat
    As the codes are access codes, with the added bonus of a skin, I couldn't guarantee they'd work on existing accounts. It's feedback I've shared here though, to see what else we can do, but it may not be possible to do anything for existing codes. Mainly it'll be something we can do more once we have a mechanism for sharing in-game content with a code (so there's codes for skins or items, for instance). It's something we don't have just yet, but are working on, and will allow me more options for giveaways, too
    Just a little brainstorming without urge or pressure or anything negative to interprete, please:

    Ok, we dont have "SquareEnix Code for Skin".
    What about workarounds likes "Skin in the ingame Store for a price of 0 Runes"?
    Or "Steam pack to buy for 0$/€/etc"?
    Or via a drop? 100% chance to get the skin dropped if (played before date x)

    Just a few things, that came to my mind considering the large amounts of curse keys around.

    PS: Id still love to get that alch skin (access code) too :/
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    702
    Originally Posted by FireWorks_
    PS: Id still love to get that alch skin (access code) too :/
    What Alch skin (access code) do you mean? Did I miss something? :O
    signature image

  20. #45
    Originally Posted by Varulven
    What Alch skin (access code) do you mean? Did I miss something? :O
    http://www.pcgamer.com/get-free-acce...nosgoth-alpha/
    The one (or better two) before the curse giveaway.

    Ill take the chance to repeat myself here: If anybody got a PC Gamer code that she/he didnt get to work, Id love to try it
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Tags for this Thread