Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LCTOO Pre-order Retailers Database

LCTOO Pre-order Retailers Database

This is a Work In Progress. Xbox One listings and some territories are pending.

Pre-order pack details:

Awesome!!

Just a note though, you've got the Amazon UK and GAME pre-order bonuses the wrong way round
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    Awesome!!

Just a note though, you've got the Amazon UK and GAME pre-order bonuses the wrong way round
    Thanks for the head's up! Will fix it!

No problem

Also, I'm sure you have proper versions, but I thought I'd quickly post the images of the pre-order packs

Deus Ex

(click image to enlarge)

Hitman

(click image to enlarge)

Legend

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

^^^ Lara looks good in a suit. As the Op states it's a work in progress, have there been any new developments since? Mainly curious if GameStop will be included for pre-orders of the Gold Edition for PS4.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

Awesome!!

OP updated

No problem

Also, I'm sure you have proper versions, but I thought I'd quickly post the images of the pre-order packs

Deus Ex

(click image to enlarge)

Hitman

(click image to enlarge)

Legend

(click image to enlarge)
    Added to OP. Cheers!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Lightbulb

Not to be too petty, but the US version of the LC website has all the pre-order bonuses composites in the same new, prettier, style...:

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(Wow. Much OCD.)

What's going on with Xbox One Pre-Orders guys? I would like to pre-order from GameStop to get the Legend incentive, but its still not available. I'm in the US by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRaider View Post
    What's going on with Xbox One Pre-Orders guys? I would like to pre-order from GameStop to get the Legend incentive, but its still not available. I'm in the US by the way.
    I hit up GameStop this afternoon to see if they were going to have any PS4 copies available and they said all they had in their computer was Xbone & PC. I asked about the "Gold Edition" and they said they couldn't find anything at all for any console.
    signature image

Ok so the Best Buy link for the gold edition is actually the gold edition right? It doesn't say it is anywhere on the page. :\

There should be an update to this list sometime soon, however until then, looking at the price for the game on Best Buy, it's likely that it is indeed the Gold Edition
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    There should be an update to this list sometime soon, however until then, looking at the price for the game on Best Buy, it's likely that it is indeed the Gold Edition
    I figured by looking at the price it was, but it's just weird it doesn't even say it's the Gold Edition in the title or anything. But thanks
    signature image

Maybe it's been asked somewhere else already, and if it has I'm sorry, but why does the Gold Edition not include the game?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    Maybe it's been asked somewhere else already, and if it has I'm sorry, but why does the Gold Edition not include the game?
    It does. If you're in the UK or Japan (I think) Gold Edition comes on a disc, otherwise it'll come with a download code
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    It does. If you're in the UK or Japan (I think) Gold Edition comes on a disc, otherwise it'll come with a download code
    Aha. So... I could've just ordered the Gold Edition and not the Gold Edition AND the regular edition. Well, one more collectable for the shelf, I suppose...

Wait, does the North American regular edition come on a disc, or is that a code as well?
    signature image

Yeah, probably
    And no, any standard edition is download only, other than in Asia according to that list?
    signature image

Ahhh..... Bloody hell!

Ah well, it's what I get for not asking before I ordered I guess. Damage is done.
    signature image

I'll PM Meagan and ask for confirmation for you, but can't you cancel one of the two?
    signature image

Yeah, regular edition is cancelled. Thank you though.
    signature image

I just saw that uPlay (US storefront) is giving away a free copy of ONE these games (South Park, Assassins Creed 4, Watchdogs, Assassins Creed 3, Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Freedom Cry or Far Cry 3) if you ore-order LC: TOO (PC version) from uPlay.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lara...chdogs-2067896

That's a pretty amazing pre-order deal. Not sure if I might take up on it or not (using VPN). Just posting this here in case anyone is interesting in checking out out (I don't take responsibility if Ubisoft don't keep their end of the bargain )
    signature image

Kinda lame the US doesn't get a physical copy...
    signature image

Pre-order list updated. Also updated the package graphics in OP; one of them had an error in them.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Yea, I ordered my copy of the Gold edition (physical) from Amazon yesterday. So looking forward to it.

To think that a year from now exactly we'll have another TR experience with ROTTR, aswell. Two TR experiences within a year of each other. It's a good time to be a TR fan (if you pretend Sam didn't happen).
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Pre-order list updated. Also updated the package graphics in OP; one of them had an error in them.
    You have no idea how this sentence buggered me lol. Took me a long while to spot it - the Deus Ex ring?

The bit about the 10% less somethingsomething, lol. I forgot what exactly. It was the amazon one. Amazon buggered it up I think, heh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast