Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32

Thread: LCTOO Pre-order Retailers Database

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    I hit up GameStop this afternoon to see if they were going to have any PS4 copies available and they said all they had in their computer was Xbone & PC. I asked about the "Gold Edition" and they said they couldn't find anything at all for any console.
    Thanks for the heads up! The Xbox One version is finally available on GameStop's website for pre-order. No season pass for Xbox One though... Although the game and the season pass for PlayStation 4 is listed. I pre-ordered the Gold Edition (physical goods only) from Amazon too. So confusing. Especially since the official press release stated that the entire package would be available for $34.99 on all platforms. I will be paying about $60 when all is said and done with shipping and everything.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    U.S.G. Ishimura
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRaider View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! The Xbox One version is finally available on GameStop's website for pre-order. No season pass for Xbox One though... Although the game and the season pass for PlayStation 4 is listed. I pre-ordered the Gold Edition (physical goods only) from Amazon too. So confusing. Especially since the official press release stated that the entire package would be available for $34.99 on all platforms. I will be paying about $60 when all is said and done with shipping and everything.
    Yeah, no problem. "Gold Edition" will cost me about the same as well all in all, but I think it's a good model that makes sense and works out pretty well. I think it's cool that those of us on a budget can get the goodies one week, then buy the game the next (or vice versa) so the $60 (or whatever) is spread out and not an all at once purchase. I'm surprised no one's done it that way before.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1
    I pre ordered the ps4 digital version, and I dont see how to change the suit and it is suppose it have been downdoaled. This is an bug? or is not playable yet ?

    edit: I figured it out
    Last edited by Andresneguer; 10th Dec 2014 at 17:20.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresneguer View Post
    I pre ordered the ps4 digital version, and I dont see how to change the suit and it is suppose it have been downdoaled. This is an bug? or is not playable yet ?
    You should have been sent a code via email from whoever you pre-ordered from, redeeming that code will allow you to download the pre-order pack and the outfit option should be available when choosing which characters you want to play as/with
    signature image

  5. #30
    So basically it's impossible to get the Legendary + Deus Ex pack for Xbox One?
    It was only released as a digital copy and the only pre-order bonus for the digital copy was the Hitman Pack.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    5,298
    The three pre-order incentives will be available for individual purchase at some point in January.

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    The three pre-order incentives will be available for individual purchase at some point in January.
    Ah ok good to know. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •