Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Roleplaying thread?

Roleplaying thread?

Roleplaying thread?

I am an avid roleplayer as well as a gamer. I enjoy making characters out of a game, kind of like making a fanfiction except with others. It's really fun how my character interacts in conversation or conflict between someone's else' original character.

Is there anyone here who enjoys doing that too?

I love roleplaying. However, I just recently got in a huge fight with two of my friends because they didn't like one of my characters and everything HAD to go THEIR way.

Originally Posted by RealLoK
    I love roleplaying. However, I just recently got in a huge fight with two of my friends because they didn't like one of my characters and everything HAD to go THEIR way.
    I know the feeling man, it happened to me on several occasions as well. I was forced to leave that particular RP and take my OCs with me.
    signature image

I prefer LARP to RP - there's nothing cooler than running around as your character shooting off spells and battling people with weapons

i always thought larping interfered with my imagination
    signature image

I roleplay sometimes. Always wanted to get in to LARP teheh.
    Anyway, I roleplay- not saying I'm any good but I do it none the less :P

I LOVE to RP. Even right now I'm in an old KH forum with 6 ocs and being mostly active. Though nowadays I'm doing it basically in my mother language (Spanish), I were roleplaying as well in English for a year and half, helping me to improve a lot with this language. Said that, even when I'm not so active in RP, I'm still building new ocs and daydreaming with their stories and interactions all the time, and even before I started to play Nosgoth I started already to think about a sentinel oc. Problem is that LoK has a too rich vocabulary, and I don't know if I will be good enough, though I'd still love to try. Also, the first forum where I started to roleplay 10 years ago was... A Legacy of Kain one :P.

Anyway, I'd be glad to roleplay with more LoK fans, and have a chance to develope the oc that is still stuck in my mind.

By the way... What is LARP? I'd never heard or read about that owo.

Originally Posted by GonarTrvig
    By the way... What is LARP? I'd never heard or read about that owo.
    LARP stands for Live Action Roleplay. You physically act out a roleplaying game, living as your character as they press onward on their quest for either glory or peace.
    So basically, imagine if Dungeons & Dragons was made into a theater show.

I always found LARPing fascinating, in that so much detail would be put on costumes and props. I've heard there's this cool LARP event taking place in Germany somewhere every year, where you can earn gold that you spend on stuff like food, drinks and stuff that can aid you whenever you're out doing quests for the factions established there.
    Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!

Ooh, so is that! I knew people who would do that years ago, but I never tried, never had the money to travel to the city where they would that, nor to create the costume ;w;. Personally I prefer RP, but just because I'm bad at acting in the moment like my char, and sometimes I need time to think about what will he/she do and say :P.

http://roll20.net/

Here you are! Make a LoK adventure and I'm totally in.

(click image to enlarge)

I love roleplaying in the lok lore my character is raziel his name was once talion when the lt met on the day of kain betrayal of raziel he was spying on them he was a stupid fledgelin he saw his master get thrown into the abysse he swore to kill kain for whats hes done he left to tell the elders in his haste he was spoted by a reaver of clan dumah who attacked him after the fight the reaver was dead and talion gravely wounded he hid in a cave when he awoke after a long rest with his mind clouded by his thirst he headed home only to find a city in ash.

I have 3 Nosgothian/ LOK characters as of current:
    Violet -
    Once had a terribly dull back story/ fan fic about her. I decided to re-write her story.
    She is a human girl who's family and village were destroyed by the vampires. She and the younger residents were captured and enslaved. Over time Vi learned that the only way to survive was to adapt herself to the vampire's way of life-kill or be killed.
    Eventually she escaped but she has never been the same.

Lothasa-
    A watcher (Scout) in love with a Rahabim.

She has pretty much the same story as Vi but she has a habit of being kidnapped by Sentinals and hiding in boxes. After being dropped a few too many times she is somewhat crazy.

Lastly, we have Dorian the Sentinal-

He is a real pretty boy this one. He is also gay.
    Yep, I am serious he is in a relationship with a Reaver named Alexander, or Alex for short (an OC of SylvaStreak). Lothasa has a habit of chasing him down for fun. This is largely suspected to be his reason for becoming gay.
    :3

Originally Posted by Marmite666
    I have 3 Nosgothian/ LOK characters as of current:
    Violet -
    Once had a terribly dull back story/ fan fic about her. I decided to re-write her story.
    She is a human girl who's family and village were destroyed by the vampires. She and the younger residents were captured and enslaved. Over time Vi learned that the only way to survive was to adapt herself to the vampire's way of life-kill or be killed.
    Eventually she escaped but she has never been the same.

Lothasa-
    A watcher (Scout) in love with a Rahabim.

She has pretty much the same story as Vi but she has a habit of being kidnapped by Sentinals and hiding in boxes. After being dropped a few too many times she is somewhat crazy.

Lastly, we have Dorian the Sentinal-

He is a real pretty boy this one. He is also gay.
    Yep, I am serious he is in a relationship with a Reaver named Alexander, or Alex for short (an OC of SylvaStreak). Lothasa has a habit of chasing him down for fun. This is largely suspected to be his reason for becoming gay.
    :3
    Where did you get those awesome pictures? o3o I LOVEEEE roleplaying, seriously. But I have yet to make an OC.

Edit: Found it! No worries! Made my own OC:

He doesn't have a name or backstory yet, but he's definitely Razielim/Sentinel. He's hella cute too!
    Last edited by ChloeDaUnicorn; 7th Aug 2014 at 00:22.

Originally Posted by ChloeDaUnicorn
    Where did you get those awesome pictures? o3o I LOVEEEE roleplaying, seriously. But I have yet to make an OC.

Edit: Found it! No worries! Made my own OC:

He doesn't have a name or backstory yet, but he's definitely Razielim/Sentinel. He's hella cute too!
    Aw, he IS cute ^^

I would suggest trying the vampire name generator ^^
    Dorian's full name is Sir Dorian Azrael

Also, glad you found the avatar creator. I used it to make all these guys because I am too lazy to draw at the moment, although I did add Lothasa's mask myself :3

Originally Posted by Marmite666
    Aw, he IS cute ^^

I would suggest trying the vampire name generator ^^
    Dorian's full name is Sir Dorian Azrael

Also, glad you found the avatar creator. I used it to make all these guys because I am too lazy to draw at the moment, although I did add Lothasa's mask myself :3
    Hmm. I found a generator which makes a name, title and quote; the only part I will use is the title.
    "Seducer of All Russia"
    I'm a fan of flirty/seductive characters, and vampire charmers are all the better! I think I'll make the name myself, though. More to come ~ !

EDIT: Rapid randomizing came up with this quote; "Sworn to one more ancient than the devil". This could provide some backstory and mystery! The name is still shrouded in mystery, even to me...

EDIT 2: Parts of his name have been revealed to me! "Cythraul" is his first name; if you speak it to a Welshman they will cry demon! well not really, it's welsh for demon
    Last edited by ChloeDaUnicorn; 7th Aug 2014 at 00:48.

[IMG]Mystyle.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by BloodFiend666; 7th Aug 2014 at 14:17.

Originally Posted by BloodFiend666

(click image to enlarge) kkkk
    Nothing there friend. You'd need to download it, upload it somewhere and then link it.

I know i tried to delete my laptop does not let me must fix

http://file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/MyStyle.jpg

it im done trying ignore my messages before this im going to kill myself o and thank you marmite for the link to the site

(>O vv O )> <-cant get image up this my vampire now
    Last edited by Tube_Reaver; 7th Aug 2014 at 14:31. Reason: Double posting

My turn

Alexander, a Scout of Dark Eden (without his hood and mask). He gets captured and turned into a Reaver by Dumah as payment for killing quite a few fledglings... He becomes Dorian's lover as a Reaver.

Liese, a rogue Alchemist who's fallen in love with a high ranking Sentinel and may or may not be utterly crazy in her own right. Adoptive sister to Lothasa.

And last but certainly not least, Eirian. Ancient, Dimension Guardian and Scougre of the Sarafan Bath House. Magically powerful and slightly mentally unstable with a horrible temper, she has adopted Violet as her fledgling and is highly protective of her.

Originally Posted by BloodFiend666
    I know i tried to delete my laptop does not let me must fix

http://file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/MyStyle.jpg

it im done trying ignore my messages before this im going to kill myself o and thank you marmite for the link to the site

(>O vv O )> <-cant get image up this my vampire now
    you need to upload the photo to facebook or some other site, then link it from the page.

(don't know how to quote within a post, sorry for double posting)

Originally Posted by Sylvastreak
    My turn

Alexander, a Scout of Dark Eden (without his hood and mask). He gets captured and turned into a Reaver by Dumah as payment for killing quite a few fledglings... He becomes Dorian's lover as a Reaver.

Liese, a rogue Alchemist who's fallen in love with a high ranking Sentinel and may or may not be utterly crazy in her own right. Adoptive sister to Lothasa.

And last but certainly not least, Eirian. Ancient, Dimension Guardian and Scougre of the Sarafan Bath House. Magically powerful and slightly mentally unstable with a horrible temper, she has adopted Violet as her fledgling and is highly protective of her.
    Ohey...Its the other halves of my characters :3
    Dayum Alex...you were pretty once <3
    Also, you are welcome for the edit on the Liese pic :3

*huggles* thank for the edit :3

Alex: *is kidnapped by Dorian* damn you you bloodsucking !!!!!

Nice pictures / Characters
    signature image

'Temper temper human. You should really watch that beautiful mouth of yours, lest a terrible fate fall upon it' He licks his lips

woah woah WOAH, okay guys...Getting a little out of hand for polite company!
    *totally not breaking the 4th wall*

Originally Posted by Varulven
    Nice pictures / Characters
    Sil, you should post Gabe ^^

Alex threatens him with a knife, "put me down leech."

Thank you Silaz :3

Page 1 of 3 123 Last