Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Roleplaying thread?

Roleplaying thread?

I think starting a new thread would be best. This thread is more an inquiry to whether people would like to roleplay. Also depending on how long the stories are, we should try to keep them in spoiler tags.

I agree with iberaider. One thing is to show the basic of our babies, and another one writing the stories and so. It would be quite messy to mix everything here.

In fact, I'm thinking in opening with my children the other threat with the ocs and stories and all, if no one does it before xD.

Indeed, I'd like the opinion of a mod, but I guess it won't be problematic as soon as we keep the posts here in Offtopic, right?

I think it's fine if you make one more thread and call it Roleplaying Thread [IC] and I can rename this one to Roleplaying Interest and Characters [OoC].

But it'll be only 1 IC thread, as we don't want to flood the off-topic with different roleplay threads.
    However in the IC thread please post a link to the Forum ToU, and make sure to abide by them.
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/ann....php?f=103&a=1 < Forum TOU link.

What we meant is to make a threat to post the stories of our ocs in more detail. However, yeah, it's good to consider that in case someone want to roleplay here, and I'll consider that, or whoever opens an IC threat as well. Thanks, Tube .

Originally Posted by BloodFiend666
    *scared*
    Last edited by Tube_Reaver; 10th Aug 2014 at 18:33.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Varulven
    *scared*
    *cackles* it's okay, I'll protect you!

Closing down this thread as there is now a new thread http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=15925

Page 3 of 3 First First 123