Thread: A message for IO......

A message for IO......

Hi guys,

I figured I'd take this opportunity in my first post on this forum (long time Hitmanforum lurker before) to just show IO and the Hitman team in general some love with a story on how this franchise became my all time favourite in gaming.

I remember seeing the first Hitman game available for PC when I was 16/17 and although I didn't have a PC to play games on, the idea of its premise hit me hard. The idea of playing a game where I kill a specified target and yet "go out of my way to ensure they didn't know it was me" was so exciting.

It wasn't until Silent Assassin came out that I got my hands on Hitman.... And that changed everything. IO achieved something that I had previously never experienced in gaming....

"My enjoyment of this game was solely dependant on my ability to be creative and think outside the box"

I would imagine this is one of the core things every Hitman fan feels when playing.... Never had I felt in total control within a game.

I choose my load out, my strategy, and I execute it. Simplistic Beauty.

And just when I thought I was pretty clever at Hitman, you'd see clips on YouTube by Hitman fans that were so deviously ingenious that I believed they missed their calling!

Contracts improved gameplay and Blood Money was truly a masterpiece.

Absolution has been heavily criticised and I understand the direction you were going for, did I have fun with Absolution? Very much so, but I did not have that feeling of control and creativity I felt with previous titles.

But you guys have listened, you have taken on feedback and I'm now more excited by this upcoming title than I ever was for Absolution. I sometimes feel we Hitman fans can be pretty demanding (I include myself in that group) but I just wanted to say thank you for providing me with hundreds of hours of entertainment over the years.

IO, Absolution was a stumble. But I have total faith this time around that you guys are creating history with this next title.... If you have to keep things on the down low and not show footage at game presentations because you are working solely on making the BEST hitman you can make, I'm all for it. Take your time.

Give us a target,
    Give us load out options,
    Give us non-linear locations,
    And we will give you our money and eternal love!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the message.
    I'm sure there are others here that would agree with a lot of the things you say.

When we do share some details about the next game, we want to do it right. It's going to be exciting and I hope you stick around the forums to be a part of the ride with everyone else.

HITMAN 2016
    I canceled the reservation, my edicción collector.

WHY ?

NOT BENT TO SPANISH ( CASTILIAN ) LATINO SPANISH , GERMAN , FRENCH , ITALIAN OR OTHER LANGUAGE

THE ONLY AUDIO IS ENGLISH .

subtitled , A certain languages.
    INCLUDING THE SPANISH .
    BUT NOT ALL Audio,
    NOT SO CONFIRMS TALKS NECESSARY TO SOLVE THE CHALLENGES OF PLAY AND KEY OBJECTIVES OF MISSIONS . They are translated and be captioned.
    ALSO pay for an incomplete like this next SPLIT SET .
    in December ,
    when in theory leave the game in physical edicción .

unique and exclusively
    buy the game, if it comes folded into my language , as has always happened so far.

HITMAN 2016
    he CANCELADO LA RESERVA, DE mi ediccion COLECCIONISTA .

PORQUE ?

NO ESTA DOBLADO AL ESPAÑOL ( CASTELLANO ), ESPAÑOL LATINO ,ALEMAN, FRANCES, ITALIANO U OTRO IDIOMA

EL UNICO AUDIO, ES INGLES.

esta subtitulado, A ALGUNOS IDIOMAS.
    INCLUIDOS EL ESPAÑOL.
    PERO NO DE TODAS LAS PISTAS DE AUDIO,
    POR LO QUE NO SE CONFIRMA QUE CONVERSACIONES NECESARIAS PARA RESOLVER LOS DESAFIOS DEL JUEGO Y OBJETIVOS CLAVES, DE LAS MISIONES. ESTEN TRADUCIDOS Y ESTEN SUBTITULADOS.
    TAMPOCO PAGARIA POR UN JUEGO incompleto como este, que viene FRACCIONADO .
    en diciembre ,
    cuando en teoria salga el juego en ediccion fisica.

unica y exclusivamente
    comprare el JUEGO, si viene doblado a mi idioma, como ha ocurrido siempre hasta ahora.

Quote Originally Posted by ClinicalHitman View Post
    It wasn't until Silent Assassin came out that I got my hands on Hitman.... And that changed everything. IO achieved something that I had previously never experienced in gaming....

Same here, except I was 12 years old when I discover the Hitman series with Silent assassin. When I played it first, I was noisy and sloppy. My dual Silverballer and the 9mm Beretta was my weapon of choice and I didn't spared them

It was after I see my father play that I truly understand the meaning of Hitman, he's move were smart, calculated, he was patient and hi's kill was quiet. I learn what it was to be sneaky, this was like a revelation. The game took all it's meaning and the experience become so much more than just killing a target, it's became art.

The same year the first Splinter Cell came out, those was my favorite game back in 2002. It was clear, nothing could satisfy me more than to sneak past guards, elaborate strategy and doing clean job.

Since then I never stopped loving Hitman series, Blood Money was truly a master piece. I think it became the essence that every Hitman fan was looking for. And I think that IOI know that better then anyone ; It was so good, it was almost impossible for the next game to challenge it.

Absolution even ( in my opinion too ) if it was a really great game, wasn't a good Hitman game. But this time, I feel that 47 go back to it's roots with Hitman 6. And if it doesn't hit right on the spot, it's gonna be a close call.