Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Heroes of Ruin

Heroes of Ruin

Heroes of Ruin

Thus far being a HUGE fan of beasties, I'm probably going with vindicator. Although it might stray from my preferred agile high speed play style.

How about you guys what class do you plan to use first? Or what do you think you'll like?

I'm looking forward to the game. I'm not sure, maybe the Gunslinger.

I haven't decided yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to this game!

I'm so looking forward to this game. I've played other 3d titles but all seemed like just something old in a new package, it'll be great to play something new and adventurous on the 3ds.

I might probably go with Alchitect.

Been interested in that class since it was introduced.

Gunslinger for sure. Any game that allows me to shoot guns in 3rd person like Vincent in Dirge of Cerberus or King in Type-0 is awesome.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Heroes of Ruin: Quests, Glitches, Questions and Random Talk

Definitely something new to the 3ds. I just hope there's a mute function for annoying players. Anyway, looking forward to a good "slash and loot" rpg. The daily challenges look interesting as well.

If you only encounter annoying players, you're welcome to add my 3DS Friend Code 5455-9392-0759 .. I should be getting the game during the week of its release. (But first Theatrhthym)

I really hope this game is good! Hopefully a US demo will be released...

I heard about a Heroes of Ruin demo coming out soon. Hopefully next week. I will be getting HOR but it may not be on launch day. I haven't decided yet. I know I'm getting the game, how soon I get it depends on how many of my friends are getting it and how much I like the demo.

ps: Can't wait for Theatrhythm.

Both on this site and the heroes of ruin site have same username but different passwords plus the hor site is british or sortof, by registering the game after I get it in this site will it matter regarding qr code, etc? As for dlc songs for thetrythm, will it come in packs? Will there ever be a full mobile square-enix site?

This is a bit of a pre-empt considering that the demo for this game releases (as of this post, of course) tomorrow with the rest of the Nintendo eShop update, but I'm very interested in trying this game out. I'll leave this topic here for anyone else who may want to comment on it!

from what i have read from the Heroes Of Ruin website, the demo does not show the shortcomings of the game, such as you can not redo your points after you use them, no bank, if you 100% all your guys you get nothing....but the demo its self is very nice from what i have read from people from the EU.

The demo plays is real amazing i love the depth of the forest has great detail. for customizing your hero's it awesome. demo level goes up to 5 from collecting and to complete quest it fun. It's interesting when you play the demo online you see player trying to hurt each other and cant or the host will randomly kick you out of the room. Trust me on this 3 host kick me out randomly for no reason. i cant wait for the voice chat to defend your team mate or having a good plan to battle. i cant wait to pick up Heroes of ruin.

I tried the demo -- it would be fun with friends.

I tried playing alone as well, its really difficult by yourself.

So its a maybe for me to own, definitely going to rent first. I'd keep it if I meet some cool people to play it with, I don't think my friends are going to get this game.

I definately wasn't very impressed with the demo. It seems like the game will have too much emphasis on social play, and because of that the solo play was very dry. I'm also not a fan of randomized dungeons, and all three times I played the demo the layout was entirely different.

Hmm should I get this on release date?

The demo was nice. I saw a review somewhere that you can online play with random strangers OR only paople on your friend's list, or just local play, so that would be fun.I also like the fact that it has the basic layout for classes (tank, mage, brute, etc.), but since the game is very easy even for one-player mode, multiplayer is crazy easy. Randomized dungeons are fun, and really give a depth for 3D. Apparently every game has 4 save files, so you can use every class for the storyline. The game built similarly to a MMO, with stats and abilities being very cusomizable, but functions more or less like a multiplayer game during gameplay.

Anyway, I kinda don't have any friends on my 3DS, so I'll just post it here. Hopefully we can all play the game together when it comes out in 4 days!

FC: 2234-8281-7285

Heroes of Ruin, What do you think of it?

I just recieved my copy of the game and I played it all of yesterday almost. I believe that it is a pretty good MMO RPG. I really have not played many. The only one I have tried was Guild Wars. I can never seem to get a good party going on to play with. I love the graphics for the 3ds. The gameplay is great too. I think the only thing I am missing now is a great team to play with. On the down side I think that the leveling up aspect of the game could have been beter. But, over I believe that it is a good game. What do you think?

I have only played the demo for Heroes of Ruin but from what i played it was all around pretty good. The demo ended as i killed a the first boss. I guess i will have to go pick it up lol.

its a pretty good game so far but yea the leveling up as china said...sucks D;... just getting to level 30.. 30!! is hard

I just got my copy in the mail the other day. I really enjoyed the demo from what I played (Both Solo and Online). Waiting for my lazy friend to get his copy tomorrow , I think we're gonna play through the whole thing together. Once I do , I'll let you know how I feel. I think it should be awesome though.

When it comes to leveling it is horrible you can only get one spell per level and you can only increase your stats by three points per stat. If there was only one thing I could change about the game it would have to be the level system. I like how they have a secret area in each level it really helps with getting money and cool/useful equipment. When you start playing don't forget to link your account on your 3DS to your online account you get like 2000 reward points you can use on getting some cool weapons and armor.

Originally Posted by DEMONANEUDY666
    Both on this site and the heroes of ruin site have same username but different passwords plus the hor site is british or sortof, by registering the game after I get it in this site will it matter regarding qr code, etc? As for dlc songs for thetrythm, will it come in packs? Will there ever be a full mobile square-enix site?
    Wait till you get the forum nonsense.

They all have their merits.

There Are (Heroes of Ruin) Glitches...

Listing ones I found.
    Since using sound, some times chests won't open. One friend party member.
    Some times you have to do the daily more than once when a comm error occurs.
    I died and the death screen did not disappear after revival until finishing the quest, one alliance member.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last