Thread: Restore save games on Android

Restore save games on Android

  1. #1

    Restore save games on Android

    Hello,

    Is it possible to restore my savegames? I had to reset my device and now I lost all my progress

  2. #2
    I'm the only one with this issue?

  3. #3
    I am wondering the same thing. I just reset my device, I assumed the save was backed up with the google game service but it isn't. Not sure what to do now.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    667
    I'm 99% sure that there's no way to restore your Hitman GO saves. I'll check with the devs on that remaining 1%.