Thread: What do you do to make time go faster ?

What do you do to make time go faster ?

What do you do to make time go faster ?

Im SO TIRED of this waiting of Just Cause 2 aka. TheMostAwesomeAndFunnyGameEver !!

What do you do and what can I do to make this horrible waiting-pain go away ?

I have tried for example:

:ing
    &
    :ing
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

i just have a life.. and before i know it, the game that i want, is out.....
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

I feel your pain, have not anticipated a game this much since HL2

Wonder what time steam plans to unlock the PC version?

Gamestops website states if you order before 11 a.m. CST today, it will be at your door on the 23rd

I reads this forum over and over again, i just got sick. So im not in school, right now im waiting for the reviews. But no webpage is uppdated,not gamespot or Gametrailers. Well i bet that my ps3 will get Ylod on firday XD

Gawd damn it - a whole week ahead
    Im starting to understand, why there is this headbanging-smiley - maybe they remove it after the game is launched and put it back if major glitches are found

Only thing which makes me feel good is, that the game comes just before weekend <
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

I work for the county fire department. I'm currently spending 24 hours saving lives, property, and small animals, and will return home in time to pick up my Just Cause 2 copy from my mailbox, where I will then spend 48 hours destroying lives, property, and possibly small animals.

According to steam:

This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 0 hours
    Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

i read through this forum and stare unblinking at the countdown timer on my desktop till i have my copy (while my wife yells at me for not finishing the dishes. lol).......18H 7M left

Piano, guitar, gaming, drawing, eating, watch TV, crosswords and sleeping.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

sleep..........zzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzz

I was bored as you especially on weekends when I am done in general cleaning and checking on my movies chests I have watched all of the movies but not Until I discovered mind jogging crosswords clues and solutions site.