Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Myth Busters: is Dromed a real Dromedary ?

Myth Busters: is Dromed a real Dromedary ?

Myth Busters: is Dromed a real Dromedary ?

Hi , just because someone insist , as I have already said here, somewhere in the night of the times...the only current engine Able to manage(handle) large spaces/areas (using brushes) is Unreal , is a fact we tried.

Dromed VS Unreal 2.8 Unreal & Unreal 3. Unreal Win

DromEd..someone here know why it was called so? because it's like a dromedary,
    yes our brother Dromed
    it can bring a lot of brushes, I have converted all Thief 1 to Unreal and it works perfectly.
    i did the same experiment with the Unreal 3 I played the Lost City, with water and lava with UT3.

what is the most powerful engine capable of handling many brushes. ?

1 Unreal 2 -3
    2 Dromed
    3 TDM
    --------------------------------
    note : is not a race is a fact i love dromed , i still remember following TTLG from 1999 looking for a spolier about "gathering at the inn" or at the bar ? who remember... the first FM for Thief 1 .

thanks to everyone who spend time triyng to make FMs , thanks to Eidos for Thief ,

as i sayd in my interview with athalle, is good enjoy everything..without race , i'm playing..old games again..same emotion.
    depend on my pusher. also .yes.but..a good emotion is sure

Thanks

Unfortunately, some posts had to be deleted.
    Please discuss the topic in hand and not the person who posted.

__

So, Hawky, I will admit that I'm confused at the moment.
    So, is it DromEd that makes ALL the T1/TG and T2 fan missions?
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Yes, Dromed is the mission editor used to make all Thief levels (fan or official) based from the first two Thief games.

The name originates from back in the day, before Thief was Thief and it was actually called Dark Camelot. Get it? CAMELot. Look up Dromedary or Tylopoda if you're still confused.

So there you have it.
    "I can see only one good thing coming from a Thief 4. Mark my words on this one. It will make people love Deadly Shadows." -Digital Nightfall (4/4/2008)

Originally Posted by brethren
    Get it? CAMELot.
    I get that part, yeah.
    signature image

Yes, Dromed is the mission editor used to make all
    The name originates from back in the day, before Thief was Thief and it was actually called Dark Camelot. Get it? CAMELot. .
    Lol should be camelED you used camel editor or dromed ? I'already talked about dark Camelot

In any way they called the editor dromed because it can bring up many brushes its ironic, LGS irony . that's a classical though.

Joking ,if Jonny Deep was here , according with My 1 first post

wow this guy is was able to use 6 , graphics engine .this guy was able to convert
    Thief 1 to thief 3
    a valid Reconstruction of thief 3 in thief 2
    Rebuild the clocktower of thief 4 for thief 2 thief3 and udk plus many extremely powerful FM for thief 3 and thief 2 . wow this hawk flyaway rock! This is why

Open an editor and let me know

Let me add a smile for let understand that I'm a good boy and let me fly away

I GO ON THE ROOF U SAYIN GERMAN.
    "I can see only one good thing coming from a Thief 4. Mark my words on this one. It will make people love Deadly Shadows." -Digital Nightfall (4/4/2008)

I'm sorry ? On the roof careful do not falls down..

Originally Posted by HawkflyAway
    Lol should be camelED you used camel editor or dromed ? I'already talked about dark Camelot
    It is just a matter of one hump or two.

What does this mean please?

___

Anyway, taffers, whomever chooses not to talk about Johnny Depp all day long can leave this thread now.
    signature image

I GO ON THE ROOF WITH JONNY DERP AND CAMEL HUMP.

Originally Posted by Viktoria

LOL is a mistery what that means, probably does not like the Germans. which I am not.

one think makes me happy , is the fact that aside some trolling stuff , no one can says nothing about the test , this is good
    of course im considering to release a Lord Bufford for UT3 , or UDK . something like 30 MB , as proof . that if Thief 4 ED were released it should be a valid substitute of Dromed and Thief 3 ED . and we dont need an SDK , Thief 4 need some "touch" here and there that you can do with Editor. also.
    rope arrow need a modifiy to makes it without ( automatic jump )
    swimmable water works fine in UDK 3 the proof are in , making a water pool is the same as Dromed, an solid brush , an ari brush ,and a volume around , which cover everything, if yu want yuo can add another Volume Brush , for the Post Processing , it gives to yuo the Blur/Underwater Effect , we are talking about Skyrim , BioShock 3 Engine ,so put down the head everyone not cheese.

it can be a valid substitute of Dromed and UDK ask to you if you want work in " Subtractive or Additive "

Dromed asked " leave me alone " i can' t bring up other Features as Shader 3.0, i did my times...stop improving me. stop

Thanks Viktoria ,

It's an inside joke, but it essentially means that I don't understand a word of what HawkFlyAway is talking about.

alot of people here understand my english , of course it is not perfect , it don't need to be. we are not at school , surely

i don't understand why you need to keep that Mustaches you looks like a latin lover this makes me laugh, because you feels very sure about your self, Mike , is you the guy in the avatar ? tell me the truth , im your friend

you're funny mike , dont worry i was joking , i allow you to keep your fanstastic mustaches also if i think you need something more convincig for makes your posts reliable likes :

im cosidering to grow up a beard.

It's an inside joke,...
    If its an "inside joke", then it clearly won't prove funny to others not on the 'inside'...so for the joke to work, its best to keep this type of humour between yourselves, the 'insiders' ,and PMs.

...but it essentially means that I don't understand a word of what HawkFlyAway is talking about.
    It is normal (and polite) for people to say if they don't understand and ask for further clarification. If you really care about what he is saying; that is.

alot of people here understand my english , of course it is not perfect , it don't need to be. we are not at school , surely
    Correct, your English does not need to be perfect. Carry on, good taffer.
    signature image

Thanks Viktoria ,

Miky
    you should be happy that someone learned a bit of your language , really , you should be courious about "other worlds" but your mind is close, you don't need to learn other languages but Caduca interpreter talk in Latin you know ?

what i don't understand is this : he is just trying to be clever..but clearly he is not.
    he don' t understand my words but
    ask for my missions what the sense ?

LOL a funny guy as i sayd with strange mustaches ,that's for sure
    i wish that this thread remains funny , we need to smile.

Listen up EVERYONE.

Can we please return to discussing the topic in hand, and NOT each other please.
    Any future off-topic discussion like this will result in deletion... and probably something painful like an infraction arrow.

Try to moderate yourselves, taffers, its not difficult.

Then mods can enjoy the rest of the day off. .
    signature image

ok , sounds good to me

infact i've opened this thread for talk about Tech Stuff , so someone is corious to see how Looking Glass Studio Looks in Unreal 3 , so invite the Dromeders to ask questions

i will dedicate this photos to you Viktoria and to Knox , to Pedro Cardia and DArthlair , Kdau , Athalle , Pwyll , and many others ( let me upload the photos )

This is meant to be an invitation to all the Dromeders to make a petition about T4ED
    We could do many things with a more convincing graphics,

i'm a dreamer , i tried to make something interesting.. LOL

i can't resist at UDK Swimmable Waters ,

continue for your way

[COLOR="Lime"]
    Can we please return to discussing the topic in hand, and NOT each other please.
    Well, that was the point. I have no idea what the topic at hand IS. Do you? Tbh, it's pretty confusing. Something about Dromed vs. Unreal. And whatever it is, it really has nothing to do with Thief 4.

if You need further info about u3 you can ask to me not to her

Thief 4 has nothing to do with u3 ?

Strange to ear that because thief 4 uses unreal 3

I have no idea what the topic at hand IS. Do you?
    Generally speaking, I understand the thread invites discussion with the tech people about the different engines and their triumphs and limitations, and to look at the graphics and tools and how changes can be made and to consider any technical matters in relation to dromed tools and fan missions; and also the possibility of creating a petition regarding the T4 editor.

And whatever it is, it really has nothing to do with Thief 4.

Why do you think threads/topics must have something to do with T4?
    We have threads to discuss different games by other publishers, T1 and T2 fan missions, TDM, etc.

__

if You need further info about u3 you can ask to me not to her
    Excellent. I'm not techie-minded, as you know. Thanks Hawky. .
    signature image

[COLOR="Lime"]Excellent. I'm not techie-minded, as you know. Thanks Hawky. .
    Don't worrie glad you liked my answer

I just posted this article in Chronicles thread:

http://www.pcgamesn.com/thief-deadly...oading-screens

I would be interested to hear Hawky's view on this:

What Cúthalion won’t be able to do is correct Deadly Shadows’ missing rope arrows or swimmable water - because despite his LOTR-sourced moniker, he’s not a sodding wizard.
    Someone out there must be a real wizard.
    signature image

Thanks Viktoria I've invented many things in my life the rope arrow is just my 2cents what I'm proud of is that I'm the only one level design who was able in the thief 3 history big building cathedrals monastery over and over every engine limit at the point to build knight dream which is big like 4 original thief3 maps gathered together . if you consider that it have inside ,3 churches new ai's a fortress and all mine not made by ion storm all the architecture s is mine . I'm not on ttlg otherwise prop ably I deserved a statue and a poem

Ignorance is everywhere OK but the people there know the difference s between gaterh together 2 original map made by ion storm and convert a game with another format as dark engine to unreal 2.8? In fact probably they don't know Thief ~ Dark Project - The New Version Unreal Tech on mod dB.com called also Project X™ ? I'm an humble guy I don't need an article somewhere people knows how much is hard build a cathedral and understand differences .

I've invented also the sun . the breeze giants . fairy creatures . nimphs if you play my missions is like play a fable .Lol I love this kind of stuff sadly ttlg only someone were rude

The wizard actually is away using a smartphone..cause im at the sea . ops very irriting
    The admin told to the people do not talk about me or he ban..

This make of me the ' ghost level designer '" lol like the pope with Galileo Galilei . Galilei had some problem with the holy inquisition because Galilei says "the earth is moving " and the pope sent his sicars for scare Galilei which remains an illuminated.

Sorry if this sound not humble but I was treated bad there and was hard for me remove either my FM's from theyr sites

This thread is hurting my brain.

I'm an humble guy
    I've often thought that.

This thread is hurting my brain.
    Did my explanation not help?
    signature image

Page 1 of 2 12 Last