Thread: Featured Contract The Tell - Tale Heart By cbernard how to complete

Featured Contract The Tell - Tale Heart By cbernard how to complete

Featured Contract The Tell - Tale Heart By cbernard how to complete

I might be making more videos of featured contracts.

Nice. Not sure if getting max points is your gig, but if so,some other guy did an identical one on ps3. It took me a lot of tries to get close to his score but this was the best way I found: Go up the right side staircase, and duck behind the bookshelf, wait til he walks over and shines his flashlight over towards your way and turns around. Throw a hammer to your left. Usually, but not always the black cop will stay and the target cop will be like "hearing a strange noise.. I'm going to check it out.", and come over. Head down to the landing and fire a shot at the top staircase railings. He'll come over to look, but hold tight til he turns around to go back on his patrol. Go up and grab the hammer and throw it quick down on the landing, and duck behind the bookcase. Creep/follow him behind him and pick it up and throw it ahead him on the bottom floor. If you do it right, and don't arouse suspicion from the other cops, you can eventually lure him to the crate behind the broken staircase. Take him out (in this one you had to fiber wire him) and croutch (don't run) the 30 or so feet to the exit.
    Not he best way since 2 other people got better scores, but that was the best way I can figure.

Btw I'm going to get the PC version for the sole purpose of uploading gameplay to Youtube. its getting to be a pain in the ass explaining/ typing on psn when people ask for pointers. I like to help and get pointers myself but its easier to just record gameplay than typing your *** ass off explaining everything in detail. It just seems much easier to be like, "You want to know how I did it?.. Here you go."
    signature image

Wow! I hope I'm not necro-ing this, but I'm the creator of this contract. It was really cool to watch how somehow played my level -- I've never gotten to see that before. Thanks a lot for recording it. I used a strategy similar to kennj4's outlined plan in creating the level: I went on the right side, and lured the cop with a hammer, however, instead of luring down the staircase (as I believe kennj4 describes), I lure him to the broken walkway on the right side, knock him out, and drop him off that ledge. I then drag him all the way back to the box by the exit. It's been about a year since I made the contract, so I don't remember my time, but I think both your and kennj4's time may be better than mine. Thanks again for the video! Really made my day.

Can anyone tell me why contracts don't pay out anymore? Im on ps3 have the servers been permanently closed? I have asked in support too but it seems like a dead zone