Thread: Hitman GO - Achievements List

Hitman GO - Achievements List

Hitman GO - Achievements List

With the new Airport Update landing for Hitman GO, here's a full and updated list of all the achievements available.

Full List of Hitman GO achievements

GREAT! MNY THX!

Need help with Flashmob...

Love all the Hitman games and Go is great on iPad, but please can you tell me on what missions the Flashmob achievement can be obtained?? I'm really struggling with this one...

Thanks

Missions 4-6 & 4-12 were the easiest missions for me to get 5 at once. Yes, the Dogs count with their Handlers. Good Luck!

Originally Posted by AIRBORNE6176
    Missions 4-6 & 4-12 were the easiest missions for me to get 5 at once. Yes, the Dogs count with their Handlers. Good Luck!
    Thanks for the tip, but that's not working for me. Dogs and handlers are only counting as a single kill, as I have killed two sets of dogs/handlers plus another guard in a single move multiple times without the achievement unlocking. On 3-10 I can kill 3 sets of grey guards + a green guard in a single move and that doesn't do it either. So I'm under the impression it has to be 5 individual guard pieces, and I just can't find a level to orchestrate that. Unless the achievement has glitched on me...

Any other suggestions?

I'll reset my game and start from scratch to remember where I got this one. Get back with you soon! In the meantime, keep at it and keep your eyes out for the "Airport".

I'll reset my game and start from scratch to remember where I got this one. Get back with you soon! In the meantime, keep at it and keep your eyes out for the "Airport".
    Wow thanks.

Already completed the Airport pack. Have done every mission objective for the entire game now, and only missing 3 achievements: Flashmob, Master Planner, and Trigger Happy. Hopefully there will be some more level packs soon so I don't have to grind for those last two achievements.

OK, "Flashmob" is done on mission 1-7. Should be self explanatory with the rocks and the groupings of the blue shirt guards. Hope this helps!

I'm using Android, so I'll have to wait for the Airport box. I hope it's fun like the 5 previous levels (boxes). Can't wait to hear of more levels AND Hitman: Sniper!

OK, "Flashmob" is done on mission 1-7.
    Thank you!

Yes it's easy when you know where to start - Flashmob unlocked!

Airport is great, the disguise mode is a clever addition. And Sniper looks awesome, definitely looking forward to that one.

Exclamation Lazy 47

I want to get all achievements but I have no idea what the "lazy 47" achievement is. it says get pushed 100 times, and I have 0% on it. What do I need to do to "get pushed".
    pls help

Originally Posted by goranpetkov
    I want to get all achievements but I have no idea what the "lazy 47" achievement is. it says get pushed 100 times, and I have 0% on it. What do I need to do to "get pushed".
    pls help
    That one is done on the levels in the Airport Box, or chapter 6. "Getting pushed" refers to when the moving walkways move 47 along.