Thread: Problems that I'm immediately tracking

Problems that I'm immediately tracking

Problems that I'm immediately tracking

o My first big issue is controls. Keyboard controls, as always, are impossible (don't feel bad), but even with the gamepad it seems slightly unwieldy.

o My biggest issue is a locking system. There is none, to my knowledge. All of the LoK games (beginning with SR) had a locking system, so that you could lock onto an enemy and fight them. That way, fighting isn't made up of odd run-by swipes. Given the speed of the combatants and unwieldy controls, it's very difficult to play as a vampire. It's also really difficult to lock on and shoot with the humans. Star Wars: Battlefront had great pvp action and it was due, in large part to the ability to lock on to an opponent.

o Lastly, I see the humans have swords and stuff. Better controls/locking systems would make a secondary melee weapon pretty BA.

Going back in, the controls are the worst... flat out.
    Why do the vampires take so long to strike? Like, seriously, it takes forever for a follow up strike. I could punch a vampire hunter in the face 10 times before a vampire can swing twice.
    The controls make this game practically unplayable. If I wasn't a huge LoK fan, I wouldn't bother attempting to play this.
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 1st Jul 2014 at 13:58. Reason: Double posting

Seems like you just need to practice, I have no problem playing with a keyboard and mouse. And a lock on system would be too strong; god forbid that melee attacks actually take some skill to aim.

Originally Posted by SiD_Green
    Seems like you just need to practice, I have no problem playing with a keyboard and mouse. And a lock on system would be too strong; god forbid that melee attacks actually take some skill to aim.
    This guy has the best advice. Just give it time, as you get used to it things will begin to fall in place like clockwork, you'll become a machine. A machine for ripping throats open!

Do you actually hold down the mouse to charge up every single strike? You can just click...

Its my personal disregard for people complaining about controls on PC games, that are already far from complicated. 3Skills, melee, jumping and running. What an extreme challenge to master and they still cry for autoaim.

Toss away your controller and man up. Learn to play and quit whining in forums, if the fail is on your end.

Originally Posted by FireWorks911
    Do you actually hold down the mouse to charge up every single strike? You can just click...

Its my personal disregard for people complaining about controls on PC games, that are already far from complicated. 3Skills, melee, jumping and running. What an extreme challenge to master and they still cry for autoaim.

Toss away your controller and man up. Learn to play and quit whining in forums, if the fail is on your end.
    THIS
    signature image