Thread: FINAL FANTASY VII 15th Anniversary

FINAL FANTASY VII 15th Anniversary

A reminder: FINAL FANTASY VII 15th Anniversary Live Stage - live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv105159529

(www.finalfantasy.jp/special/ex/)

(Will begin in 23 minutes.)

Has anyone been watching it? I would really love to hear what has been said about this game series. Plus, Nico never really works for me, so I'm sitting here waiting for some news.

I did watch it. The voice actors of Cloud (Takahiro Sakurai), Zack (Kenichi Suzumura) and Cait Sith (Hideo Ishikawa) reminisced about some of the key moments of FINAL FANTASY VII (as well as the other titles of the Compilation), talked about the party members (mostly their own characters) and Sephiroth and drew the winners of a lottery in which you could win a set of the very limited Advent Pieces. Apart from this, a video was shown in which Maaya Sakamoto talked about her experience of lending her voice to Aerith. Nothing new really, but it was a nice way of honouring the Compilation.

Wasn't expecting anything brand new, though that would been great. It's nice to have voice actors come together to talk about a series that is already so old, or at least it seems to be that way. Not worried about the things they give away, because it's not like anyone other than the Japanese have a chance of getting them.

And indeed, this sounds like a wonderful way to honor the world of FF VII. It forever holds it's place in time.

Attendees got some pretty cool swag. I'm a bit jealous.

Damn i wish they had swag like that here.

Mhm...the Turks strap was nice, too: andriasang.com/con2jw/ffvii_anniversary_...

"There is no other way than death to drop out of the Turks"

-September 7, 1997-

15 years have passed since FINAL FANTASY VII was first released in North America. Happy Anniversary!

Might as well celebrate this by linking to my Compilation of FINAL FANTASY VII timeline.

squareenixmembers.webs.com/Timeline.htm

Originally Posted by Grimoire

-September 7, 1997-

15 years have passed since FINAL FANTASY VII was first released in North America. Happy Anniversary!

Might as well celebrate this by linking to my Compilation of FINAL FANTASY VII timeline.

squareenixmembers.webs.com/Timeline.htm

I find it interesting that the party fights Sephiroth and Meteor falls to the planet on my birthday! Bad omen birthday, maybe? xD

Nice timing, huh? ^_-

Happy 16th Anniversary, FFVII!

twitter.com/sem_sep/status/2969264176382...