Thread: Hitman Go Syncing Devices

Hitman Go Syncing Devices

Hitman Go Syncing Devices

First of all love this game... I own all android products and been itching to get this since it was released on Apple products first. I have rated it 4 stars on Google's Play Store only because I cannot seem to sync my tablet and my phone... SO when I play on my S4 (phone) at work (I mean at my lunch break) only to come home and see my tablet (Galaxy Tab 10.1) still at level 1... is there a way to sync my devices? I already signed into Google+ but I guess that's only for achievements. Am I correct on that thought? If you can please shed some light on this! thank you!

Again, if you are looking to buy this game... it's worth it. The art style alone keeps me busy just staring at it.

Update: So I've spoken to the team and there are no immediate plans to implement cloud saving. That's not to say it won't ever happen and if it does, we'll let you know.

Cloud saving (or synching) isn't possible in the first version of the game. I know that the team would like to introduce it, but will need to check with them on when (or if) that's going to be introduced. I've noted it and will get back to you shortly.

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    Update: So I've spoken to the team and there are no immediate plans to implement cloud saving. That's not to say it won't ever happen and if it does, we'll let you know.

Cloud saving (or synching) isn't possible in the first version of the game. I know that the team would like to introduce it, but will need to check with them on when (or if) that's going to be introduced. I've noted it and will get back to you shortly.
    This is really unfortunate. I assumed that with the Google game service integration that cloud saving was taking place. I had to reset my device and all my progress was lost. Is there any way to recover it?

I have sort of a solution, i used ifunbox to copy all included in the game over to the ipad. But with every game play you need to copy all over from over to the other