View Poll Results: Should there be Multiplayer Maps for ROTTR or More Single Player Maps

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Single Player DLC Maps

23 92.00%
  • More Multiplayer DLC Maps

0 0%
  • NO DLC at all

2 8.00%

Thread: DLC Maps for ROTTR - Single or Multi

Post DLC Maps for ROTTR - Single or Multi or None

How was the Multiplayer Maps in TR2013 since Many People Complained that SE were Milking it, instead of giving More Single Player Maps for the Main Game.

How about no DLC at all? You gotta make these poles more open to various answers
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

Smile

That was on the top of my head, put in No DLC Maps at all, i knew someone was going to say this. I thought to myself put it in, but noooo.

Defo need more poll options!

I would like to see more SP DLC for sure, but my problem with the MP DLC is that they were limited to only some of the game modes there limiting their use.
    signature image

dont really have an issue with DLC as long you gain a profit form them. so i voted for yes. as long it add something additional to it.
    signature image

No DLC at all, thank you. Crystal take Lara's journey very seriously now and I doubt they'd want to or be allowed to even bother with DLC stories. It would only create plotholes for people who haven't played them or can't purchase them (digital content).

If it's MP DLC, then no. DLC for multiplayer is literally the dumbest decision on the behalf of the developers, it only splits the playerbase. Why not use Free DLC to entice on the fence people to actually purchase your game instead. Y'know.

Anyway, no DLC unless it's free MP DLC.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    No DLC at all, thank you.

(click image to enlarge)

Could we have more poll options? And ones that aren't biased?
    signature image

Smile

Still waiting for Driber, i swear he is the Only Moderator on this Forum

Quote Originally Posted by daventry View Post
    Well, to be fair, not everyone can be on the forum at once to cater to our every need.

Driber is actually one of the forum administrators.

(click image to enlarge)

Hopefully, no multiplayer at all, so no need for DLC there either. Depending on what's on offer, I might be ok with DLC for the SP campaign though.

Quote Originally Posted by 220_Volts View Post
    Could we have more poll options? And ones that aren't biased?
    Pretty much.

The include MP option does seem to be a bit strong so nobody would choose it. I enjoyed playing MP and bought some new maps to play but unfortunately I learned not enough people had those maps to give me the matchups to play on them so they weren't that useful.

I think DLC maps are fine as long as they are released together in one bundle to allow better matchups. Really though I would rather have more SP DLC and less MP focus for downloadable content.

Option 3: Both

Definitely single player DLC, even if it's a cheap side story with a few tombs. I love exploration!
    MP, well I don't really care either way.

My problem is the expense. $15 for a few maps? No thanks. Make it $5 and I'm all for it. Collector's Editions should have a "season pass" built in.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by d1n0_xD View Post
    How about no DLC at all? You gotta make these poles more open to various answers
    THIS!!!!!!!! THIS TIMES 2 THOUSAND MILLION
    signature image

Where's the no multiplayer at all option?

Exclamation

Driber, where are you. ???

These People keep poking me for a Third Option and i CANT Edit the Poll.

give him a PM mate he will see it quicker then

i couldnt add any poll options as a mod.

but if i could vote i would vote for no multiplayer at all i rather have a wicked 24+ hours of SP

That was on the top of my head, put in No DLC Maps at all, i knew someone was going to say this. I thought to myself put it in, but noooo.
    Maybe go with your gut next time?

Waiting for me? You haven't even made any request at all.

Well of course you can't edit polls. What, you think we would give members the power to go change voting options themselves after members have already voted in the poll? Yeah..... that wouldn't end up getting abused

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Big Grin

Thanks Friend

Voted for No DLC at all

But I wouldn't mind free new maps for the multiplayer or new tombs (so nothing that influences the story) for the singleplayer.

I am not a great DLC fan as I think why not put that in the game in the first place or put out two versions of the game at first release, standard and extended. DLC offer the chance for something bad like TRU DLC to happen where people miss important parts of the game because of their console.

I didn't mind the multiplayer but think that putting that same effort instead into more SP things is better use.
    Andy64 - The TR traditionalist maverick

Smile

The Worst TRU DLC to be made Exclusive for the Xbox was the fact where you played as the Doppelganger, i mean there was Classic Lara with a Braid right there and it wasent even for the PC.

Dont milk DLC Maps just for the Xbox and leave the rest behind, that is Bad Sales Sportsmanship right there.

The multiplayer wasn't great. I could easily do without it in the sequel. If there must be DLC, make it single player story driven, after the full game is released, and on all systems that the full game is on. None of this system exclusive crap that we saw with Underworld on Xbox.
    signature image

A DLC which happens post-main game would be fine, like another short adventure that maybe hints at sth that will happen in a sequel... But I would like them to start working on a DLC after the game releases, not Day 1. And in that DLC we get not just story content, but a couple of new outfits (next to 1000 outfits in the main game, please ), a new weapon, maybe even a new gear for that specific adventure... You know, something that actually makes sense to buy and play Not related to the main story, so things don't feel incomplete, and not related to the sequel enough to must play the DLC to have e better grip on the sequel, just a separate adventure, like these comics, if y'all catch my drift xD
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image