Thread: Please, for Hitman 6 they need three things.

Please, for Hitman 6 they need three things.

- Make the game like Silent Assassin/Contracts/Blood Money
    - David Bateson needs to be 47
    - Jesper Kyd needs to compose the soundtrack

Bateson was literally the only good thing about Absolution. His performance was amazing, considering the dumb plot of the game, and that's not even considering the original intent of the game. I wish they did something with Mr. X

- No cheesy story\over the top characters. At least not as many that were in Absolution. Felt like I was playing a comedy game, ruined the serious\dark tone the series had.
    There's a bullet for everyone.. And a time.. And a place..

No dumb laying bodies in a closets so they look like been fu**ed in ass -.- That was one of the worst shi*s

Quote Originally Posted by kewlak View Post
    No dumb laying bodies in a closets so they look like been fu**ed in ass -.- That was one of the worst shi*s
    There was nothing wrong with hiding bodies in closets. C'mon now.

Quote Originally Posted by S3R6i0 View Post
    There was nothing wrong with hiding bodies in closets. C'mon now.
    Heh it was way too funny, man

Quote Originally Posted by Itsrob View Post
    - No cheesy story\over the top characters. At least not as many that were in Absolution. Felt like I was playing a comedy game, ruined the serious\dark tone the series had.
    Even though the cut scenes and scripted conversations get old and seem repetitive(sp)
    Guys like the King of Chinatown, his dealer, the lazy, crooked cops, the security officer hooking his brother up with a cushy job, a group rich spoiled punks owning a small town bc his daddy's loaded... To me it felt like real life things and people you run across everyday. I thought that's one aspect Absolution nailed on the head...
    Edit: BTW Does anybody know who does the voice for the King of Chinatown? He sounds just like Joe Pesce lol
    signature image