Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Finding a Team/clan/group

Finding a Team/clan/group

still looking for a team.

Looking to form a team

Hey everyone after playing a few games of nosgoth i realized that team coordination is a must. Alot of times i notice that solo players are not willing to listen to anyone who is trying to call shots and proceed to do their own thing. So to combat this i am looking for a team and here is a list of what i am looking for in members.

Level requirement: None, I am personally level 9 and am willing to play with any skill level aslong as you are also.

Time Requirement: I am looking for people who are available daily for atleast 4 games.

Communication: We will be using Teamspeak 3 to communicate microphone required.

Classes: Play what you want this game is still in beta and balance is going to change.

Language: English please

Well, I'm going to post here as well... Basically I'm looking for a group, either in Steam or just people to add, to play with in EU servers.

What I look for basically is for friendly people, who only want to play for fun, and are aware that sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I'm aware that I'm bad at this game, specially with vampires (though I'm getting the handle of the alchemist and I guess I'm decent with her, or at least is useful as bait as well). But the pressure and the fear of being insulted or to being ask to change class when I just suck in general with vampires and doing that won't help is just so much I can't focus in actually learn and have fun. I met good groups as well, with who I would actually have fun whatever we'd win or lose, and being relaxed would allow me to explore more and try to actually learn.

In resume, I'm looking for a group who doesn't mind to play with someone who's still learning or just is not good at this game, but still love the LoK games and just want to have some fun and learn without the pressure of being a burden for my team (I swear I try my best to play in team even when I'm not good, just I'm still dealing with the controls and all).

Well, if someone is interested, please send me a MP and I shall check their Steam group, user or so. I'm not giving mine here in public, sorry.

Thanks for your time and for at least read this wall of words xD.

I play quite often on NA servers, and would like to have a team to play with as well. I am not terrible, but not awesome either. I have a mic and am very well at communicating. I do drink quite often and play for fun mostly, but I like to be competitive at the same time. I will starting a clan as soon as possible, since I was able to reserve a name. I can play any human class decent, preferably alchemist or prophet, but I can play scout or hunter. I play sentinel mainly, but am willing to play any vamp class. I basically just want to be able to play with a team that can have fun and kick ass.

Hey, I'm also looking for some people to play with. It seems the general trend here is that teamwork is essential and playing with randoms kills the soul, and I'm hitting that feel right now. I'm relatively new to the game (less than a week so far) but I've really been enjoying it and playing quite a bit, reasonably experienced gamer here. Looking to play both casually and competitively. I'm gonna friend anyone here that posted their Steam handle in the last couple weeks, and I'll be checking the thread in the future. Arnold the Sheep here. NA Central Time, but like most I keep weird hours.

I added you Arnold and by the way my handle for anyone who would like to join my team/clan/guild is skilledkilla. The clan name is going to be KDYM, ask me what it means and I will tell you.

Hello im a kinda new player but love this game so far and looking for more people to playh with im lvl 9 soon lvl 10 and normaly play on EU. Add me Twicefire@steam if you wanna play, got skype and mic ofc.

LF New players to play with!

I just started and totally loving this game. I have an immortal founders boost, so you'll get the extra gold/xp. I don't really know anybody else who plays this and would like to make some friends on here! I didn't see a thread regarding team recruitment... Actually, I'm not even sure if you can invite friends. That's just how new I am haha. If anybody is down to attempt to play let me know.

Steam: rio3745

Welcome to Nosgoth! You can invite friends through the in-game friend icon on the bottom right or through steam overlay.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12