Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: Official LCTOO Media

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475

    (click image to enlarge)

    Updated 10/04/2015 (Screens and Info Added)

    Logo:


    ________________________________________

    Announcement Trailer:


    UK / FR / IT / DE / ES

    ________________________________________

    Launch Trailer:



    NA / UK / FR / IT / DE / ES

    Download here

    HQ Screens

    ________________________________________


    High Res Key Art:




    ________________________________________

    Screenshots:
    (click images to enlarge)











    Icy Death DLC




    Twisted Gears DLC





    The Curse of Bes
    (Special Community Challenge Reward)








    ________________________________________

    Gameplay Videos:
    (click videos to view)

    GameSpot

    IGN

    PlayStation Blog

    Polaris

    ________________________________________

    Developer Diaries:
    #1 - Four Player Co-Op Mayhem
    #2 - Puzzles 101
    UK / DE UK

    #3 - DLC and Community Challenges

    UK

    ________________________________________

    Gifs:







    ________________________________________

    Unboxing: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Gold Edition



    ________________________________________

    Pre-order Incentives



    ________________________________________

    Additional Information:

    Frequently Asked Questions / Pre-Order Database / System Requirements / Achievements & Trophies / Soundtrack


    (click image to enlarge)
    Last edited by a_big_house; 10th Apr 2015 at 18:07. Reason: Screens and Info Added

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,378
    I'm so in love with that key art. God. It's the perfect sequel to GOL. ASHDFIGH

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    5,298
    Here's the Gold Edition art. Also featured in the Protectors of Fate tee available on the official Tomb Raider store



    Full res, no watermarks. Enjoy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    U.S.G. Ishimura
    Posts
    2,955
    They going to be doing any podcasts for this? Or is everyone focused on "Rise" atm?
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Launch trailer (LQ)
    signature image

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    5,298

    Smile

    New screenshots, via Steam:


    (click image to enlarge)


    (click image to enlarge)


    (click image to enlarge)


    (click image to enlarge)


    (click image to enlarge)


    (click image to enlarge)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    U.S.G. Ishimura
    Posts
    2,955
    You all are doing a good job of posting/ keeping up with the medias. Thank you for doing so.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier View Post
    You all are doing a good job of posting/ keeping up with the medias. Thank you for doing so.
    We do try
    signature image

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    New screenshot


    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    5,298
    This screenshot can be found on the PlayStation Store, as well as all the others posted above.


    (click image to enlarge)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Cool, thanks Treeble

    Updated OP with new screenshot + links to other useful threads + domestic changes
    signature image

  12. #12
    Damn, Lara looks fantastic and very realistic in that picture! She looks so much better than the DE edition!
    signature image

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    U.S.G. Ishimura
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    Damn, Lara looks fantastic and very realistic in that picture! She looks so much better than the DE edition!
    I agree. As good as TR2013 was/is, the 'Legend' & 'Anni' Lara will always be my Lara. And Keeley will always be her voice for me. Call me stuck in the past if you like, but it's that Lara and that voice that got me into TR.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Totally agree with you both on that
    signature image

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    I agree. As good as TR2013 was/is, the 'Legend' & 'Anni' Lara will always be my Lara. And Keeley will always be her voice for me. Call me stuck in the past if you like, but it's that Lara and that voice that got me into TR.
    Totally. I always envision Lara in my mind as L/A/U trilogy Lara. I think she was the perfect balance of classic heroine Lara Croft and also had some emotional depth to her character. I respect what CD is trying with TR2013 Lara and I can deal with the it since it's a separate universe anway, but they've completely botched Lara Croft's true essence. There's only ONE Lara Croft and it's this one who lives on (both mentally and physically).
    signature image

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    145
    They're two different universes: the LAU & LC games are like Batman films directed by Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher: cartoony and full of crazy creative things, and TR9&10 are directed by Christopher Nolan: gritty and (more) realistic and focussing on character development and drama and whatnot. I like them both in their own way, and I'm happy to see that Lara's games still come in both flavours

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    U.S.G. Ishimura
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktron View Post
    They're two different universes: the LAU & LC games are like Batman films directed by Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher: cartoony and full of crazy creative things, and TR9&10 are directed by Christopher Nolan: gritty and (more) realistic and focussing on character development and drama and whatnot. I like them both in their own way, and I'm happy to see that Lara's games still come in both flavours
    The cartoony-ness is debatable, but otherwise I'll agree. I enjoy both universes, but do have a preference. I'm personally very glad CD is doing the LC series. It might be seen as a cash grab or a "Let's keep the old schoolers happy" move, but as a fan I'm 100% happy to have that universe live on, as well as seeing the new universe grow and evolve. I can't think of any other series that would actually go for it. Except maybe MGS and Final Fantasy.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    145
    Cartoony may not be the right word... 'fantastical' perhaps?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    'Non-depressing' perhaps? Personally, I'm gonna stick with 'Arcade Lara' she's not quite a AAA character anymore, but she still owns
    signature image

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    'Non-depressing' perhaps? Personally, I'm gonna stick with 'Arcade Lara' she's not quite a AAA character anymore, but she still owns
    Hm... While TR9 wasn't exactly the most cheerful of stories I found Underworld to be as depressing as Russian literature. But other than that game I see your point.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,148
    Wow, Lara looks really good! Well, at least her face does, her body proportions are a bit TRU wonky but she still looks good none the less. I would hope they were using that face for ROTTR but I'm not gonna get my hopes up since consistency isn't quite CD's foretay when it comes to Lara's face.

  22. #22
    Using the ROTTR face wouldn't really fit considering they're different universes so the lack of consistencies is understanable in this exclusive situation.

    I'm praying that they actually have in-game ROTTR Lara looking like ha CGI counter-part this time, though, Crystal.
    signature image

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    I'm personally very glad CD is doing the LC series. It might be seen as a cash grab or a "Let's keep the old schoolers happy" move, but as a fan I'm 100% happy to have that universe live on
    You talk as if "keeping the old schoolers happy" is a bad thing. It's not

    Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    'Non-depressing' perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktron View Post
    Hm... While TR9 wasn't exactly the most cheerful of stories I found Underworld to be as depressing as Russian literature.
    I think a better wording would be "not taking itself too seriously"

    Quote Originally Posted by RybatGrimes View Post
    Wow, Lara looks really good! Well, at least her face does, her body proportions are a bit TRU wonky
    Her body proportion look absolutely fine to me

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    U.S.G. Ishimura
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    You talk as if "keeping the old schoolers happy" is a bad thing. It's not
    Yeah I agree. But I do know that some games series have been labelled as doing such in a negative way by both critics (but what do they know, really? They spend one day with a game for their reviews and suddenly their "experts" on it? Speaking purely about professional reviewers, mind you.) and fans. The 'Silent Hill' series, for example. They did fan service for so long it ultimately alienated a great deal of the fan base because it was nothing new for so long as far as characters and even story went. Some people just see that sort of thing (trying to keep the "old schoolers" happy) as just milking the cash cow for the hell of it.

    I'm not saying I think CD are, nor am I saying anyone else is saying that about CD and the 'LC' series. I think a lot of TR fans took to 'G.o.L.' because it was something different from the norm for TR, besides the fact that it a lot of fun to play it and really well made.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    I'm not saying I think CD are, nor am I saying anyone else is saying that about CD and the 'LC' series. I think a lot of TR fans took to 'G.o.L.' because it was something different from the norm for TR, besides the fact that it a lot of fun to play it and really well made.
    What got me into GoL was playing the demo in Co-Op with a friend, right at then end we were both panicking like madmen because it was just so thrilling, and refreshing to play and what made it so much better is that neither of us knew what to expect which isn't something I (personally) don't see in games (especially AAA) nowadays.
    I think what CD have done with the franchise is rather clever really, for example, being set in Egypt is something a lot of fans wanted and they gave it to us in this game. Not only do these games function as time fillers, they allow CD to create new mechanics for the main games and give fans things that they want, without having to compromise on the important parts of the main series.
    signature image

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •