View Poll Results: Would you like to know which things from the wishlist made it into ROTTR?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to know what Square put in the Game. Spoil me baby one more time!

11 68.75%
  • No, I like the Mystery. *covers ears and goes la la la la*

5 31.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requesting Square Enix for a Transcript from the TR10 Wishlist - Whats in ROTTR

Cool Requesting Square Enix for a Transcript from the TR10 Wishlist - Whats in ROTTR

I wonder if we could get a Transcript of what will be in the Game, basically the TR10 Wishlist, because just How Closely did Square Enix listen to the Fans, since i can think of a few things that will be forced on us in the Game.

What i Wished for and saw what came back are the Two Obvious, the Bow and the Axe.

What looks like could be in the Game, is the Croft Manor.

We see Lara with Leg Straps and Shorts and Shoes with Socks

There was a wishlist for this Tomb Raider? Damn, I should've been there xD But yeah, that would be cool, I guess we'll know sooner or later
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

Smile

Yea its the Sticky Thread at the top
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=137435

They will inevitably talk about features at some point in the future and it will become clear what fan feedback they've listened to if any. But they would unlikely give you a point by point list.

yeah, very unlikely they will use every single wish we wished for
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    yeah, very unlikely they will use every single wish we wished for
    Especially the ones that contradict each other.

Exclamation

There are some Wishes that got Scary High Scores witch pulls me back from getting the Game, its Sad to see the Community Prefer this.

Lara topless or even sex scene (it's 18+ now)! (17)
    Keep Samantha (130)
    Samantha as a playable character. (38)
    Lara is in a relationship with Samantha. (127)
    Lara has a thing for/crush on Samantha or vice versa. (106)

Will that Sell the Game more, Not Lara Croft Tomb Raider where I play with the Character going on Adventures and Discovering the Story, but Lara Sex Raider with Hints and Appearances of Samantha.

^ Hey, just because it has high votes, doesn't mean it will be in the game, I think the devs are smart people Don't worry ^^
    signature image

i woulndt worry about it either. and even it they would be in there, it obvious that players want a tomb raider game, even when lara is together with sam. and 17 wishes for having her topless is not very high in my eyes.
    signature image

Big Grin

Heres Another Example if its not clear, do you want Zip and Alister in ROTTR

^ Nope, but definitely more supporting characters Maybe when she's an established Tomb Raider (you know, athletic courses in her mansion, already done multiple raids, out of therapy), she can have a "crew", a la Zip and Alistair
    signature image

Big Grin

Ah the days of Kill Zip and Alister Threads, hmm, maybe we should have a Kill Sam Thread

^ Yeah, I remember those, and I loved Zip and Alistair xD Oh, that would start a war XD
    signature image

i rather have the characters more fleshed out since none of them were really explained well.
    zip and alistar in my view should join much later.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by daventry View Post
    There are some Wishes that got Scary High Scores witch pulls me back from getting the Game, its Sad to see the Community Prefer this.

Keep Samantha (130)

Will that Sell the Game more, Not Lara Croft Tomb Raider where I play with the Character going on Adventures and Discovering the Story, but Lara Sex Raider with Hints and Appearances of Samantha.
    Just to clarify, those wishes with 100+ votes having an unusual high number of votes is the result of very selective rallying. They are not representative of the TR fanbase as a whole, as you seem to be implying

As for a topless or sex scene - what's wrong with that? The game is 18+ now, after all, and we are all adults, right?

(Never gonna happen anyway, though. Just saying. Heh.)

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Just to clarify, those wishes with 100+ votes stem from very selective rallying. They are not representative of the TR fanbase as a whole, as you seem to be implying

As for a topless or sex scene - what's wrong with that? The game is 18+ now, after all, and we are all adults, right?

(Never gonna happen, anyway, though. Just saying. Heh.)
    yeah, there are enough modders out there who can manage a topless mod like for ellie
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    yeah, there are enough modders out there who can manage a topless mod like for ellie
    lol, nevermind Ellie, there are plenty of people who would...

But seriously, nude raider patches are lame What that particular wish is about is a tastefully done, contextually relevant nude scene. It's not just about showing skin for the sake of showing skin, heh.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    lol, nevermind Ellie, there are plenty of people who would...

But seriously, nude raider patches are lame What that particular wish is about is a tastefully done, contextually relevant nude scene. It's not just about showing skin for the sake of showing skin, heh.
    yeah, i get the meaning. topless would be alright if shown in an appropriate context.
    signature image

its Sad to see the Community Prefer this.

Keep Samantha (130)

Will that Sell the Game more, Lara Sex Raider with Hints and Appearances of Samantha.
    Lol, just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean those wishes are bad.
    And there is nothing wrong with naked or sex scenes if done right. If you think sex scenes are only good for selling and nothing else then you are probably too young or a prude American. :P

Btw, The Witcher 2 had tons of naked scenes and it was 16+ in Germany.

I don't understand why Lara has to be a lesbian all of a sudden. I don't know why she can't remain the single, independent woman from the previous series. I wish they'd just leave her personal life alone and leave it to the imagination.

Heres Another Example if its not clear, do you want Zip and Alister in ROTTR
    Ew, no. How is that even a legitimate question? Keep them out!

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    I don't understand why Lara has to be a lesbian all of a sudden. I don't know why she can't remain the single, independent woman from the previous series. I wish they'd just leave her personal life alone and leave it to the imagination.
    I am lesbian and single for more than 22 years. :P She could be bisex as well, btw.
    I don't care about that relationship stuff anyway. I just want them to have feelings for each other.
    But why are you even complaining, it won't happen anyway or not? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie92 View Post
    But why are you even complaining, it won't happen anyway or not? :P
    Because I don't like decisions being made for me. If I want Lara to be straight, I want her to be straight. If I want her to be a lesbian, I want her to be a lesbian. I don't want the developer to tell me what orientation the character is. I want to use my imagination and have free thought.

(click image to enlarge)

thats why i keep saying all the time. leave it optional for the player to decide. maybe CD did something about that. if at all.
    signature image

Smile

Exactly, leave it to the Screens you make from the Models you get within the Game and leave the Character the way she is.

Dont Change whats Not Broken, People dont Have to fall in Love or go for Sex just because your Friends call you a Virgin for the rest of your life and NO im not talking about me, im talking in general.

Must you have some form of Sex to grow up, why not Grow Up and Die Happy Single.

Just like cake, the "happy single" thing is a big fat lie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast