Thread: HD Edition?

HD Edition?

It would Be great that Square Enix should do an HD collection of Dissidia for PS3 , PS Vita & XBox 360.

In the HD Version include:

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

and The PSN Exclusive Game: Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy : prologus.

So what you Guys Think?

This is what I was going to ask, so I'll just show support by posting here. I would really like to play Dissidia on my PS3, with maybe, the added addition of online versus battles.

Hey that would be great, they could add all the dlc stuff too as a bonus

I've been hoping for this for a while... along with all the other great games they've been making for the PSP... Crisis Core... FF2 remake... 3rd Birthday (PE3)... etc. But most of all Dissidia.

I do not own a PSP, I will never own a PSP... I do not enjoy playing on portable systems... I like to lay back on the couch and play games on my big screen TV, portable systems are uncomfortable, make me strain my old-man eyes... and force the gaming experience to only be experienced by one person (my fiance likes to watch me play games with a strong story element)... not to mention it seems silly to buy a gaming system to play a few games made by one company... that I probably wouldn't finish because it is, again, on a portable system. I know the Japanese are crazy about them, or just crazy in general, but there is a larger demographic that Square is failing to hit that would be a simple matter to include.

If those games were to come out on the PS3, or future TV-connected console, I would buy them. I'm certain I'm not the only one. I've been a fan of Square games since a friend introduced me to FF3 (6) on the SNES many years ago, when it was still new. I went on to play FF7, then FF4, FFMQ, FF5, FF8, FF9, FFCC, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, FFXIII, and FFXIII-2; most of which I bought myself. I bought the FF anime (the old one, not the badly made series), spirits within, and advent children. Not to mention PE1, PE2, DoC, and Drakengard, which I also bought... and KH1 and KH2 which my fiance really loved.

I got so excited when I heard Square was making Crisis Core and Dissidia... but then I found out they were going to be exclusive to the PSP and was severely disappointed. Very upsetting. The only thing I could do was watch the cutscenes from those games on youtube to find out what happens. For the love of all that is holy, when you do decide to bring out an updated FFVII, please make it available to those of us without a PSP.

Please Square... stop making games exclusively for the PSP... open them up to console gamers too and make more money... everyone wins.

the best would be a totally new dissidia rebuilt for vita and ps3 (and xbox360 why not)