Thread: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - News and Updates

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - News and Updates

Mobile Version
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII coming to mobile devices in Japan next month (Nova Crystallis)
    - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will be heading to iOS and Android devices in Japan sometime during January 2016, a listing on G-Cluster official website confirms.

Fashion
    FFXIII's Lightning Models Louis Vuitton Video Game-Themed Collection (Anime News Network)

SERIES 4: LIGHTNING A VIRTUAL HEROINE
    - Lightning agrees to be a character in the Louis Vuitton galaxy. We're proud of you Claire!

I am proud to be chosen’: Final Fantasy character Lightning being welcomed into the Louis Vuitton ‘family’ (The Thelegraph)
    - Ms Farron talks to Telegraph Fashion about being welcomed into the Louise Vuitton family
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st Jan 2016 at 02:55.

Hey again Grimoire,

Unfortunately myself and other users have found an unpleasant glitch in Lightning Returns on PC, which causes the whole screen to flicker.

The glitch causes the screen to flicker every 30 minutes of in-game time. As you know, the game features an in-game doomsday clock, and whenever the clock strikes the hour exactly, the whole screen flickers until the clock reaches half past the hour, where it will stop flickering until the clock reaches the next hour. As the clock is the main part of the game's system all the way through the game, I hope you can see how annoying this is.

Here is an example video done by another user: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2d9_0V319E (Watch as the clock strikes 11pm exactly.) It is extremely obvious on high resolution monitors.

No settings fix this, Is there any chance Square could look into this? 'Really ruins the experience.

Thanks in advance Grimoire!
    "I can help you, if that's what you want."

(I've passed this on, Sammy. Thank you for reporting this glitch.)

Giveaway
    Lightning Returns PC Twitch Stream and Giveaway
    - This week's Square Enix Twitch stream sees Toby and *Five Stars Dan* return to the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy on PC, this time playing Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII on Thursday, January 21 at 6pm GMT / 10am PST!

Fashion
    Spotted a familiar face in central London!
    - Have you seen Lightning in a Louis Vuitton store near you?

Why My Nerdy Obsession With Final Fantasy Is Totally Stylish (Vogue)
    - Lightning strikes Vogue!

Lightning Strikes In Square Enix And Louis Vuitton Collaboration (Siliconera)
    - New pictures give us a look at the strange yet intriguing collaboration featuring the Final Fantasy XIII heroine at a Louis Vuitton store in Taipei.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 26th Jan 2016 at 03:05.

Hi there,

There is a glitch in the PC version of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII that is preventing me from finishing quests.

Unfortunately the area in the Wildlands where you plant seeds to grow Gysahl Greens doesn't work properly. Sometimes it won't let you plant seeds, and when it does, they grow but it won't let you pick them up, it just asks you again if you want to plant seeds! Here is an image showing the problem: http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...4E36CA416A679/

As you can see it's asking if I want to plant seeds when there is already a green there...

There are alot of threads on Steam with users having the same problem:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/345350...0213950873014/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/345350...2225132704436/

Please will someone look into this issue, because it's preventing us from completing quests that require greens...

Kind regards,

Sam.
    "I can help you, if that's what you want."

Products
    Plush - Final Fantasy
    - Too cute! FINAL FANTASY plushes on display at NYTF 2016
    - Cloud, Sephiroth, Vivi and Lighting

Mobile Version
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII now out on mobile devices in Japan (Nova Crystallis)
    - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has made its way to iOS and Android devices in Japan today.

Products
    Plush - Lightnig Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
    - FINAL FANTASY plush Lightning is now available for pre-order!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 26th Feb 2016 at 17:07.

Outerworld

Products
    Plush - Final Fantasy VII and Lightning Returns: XIII
    - Sephiroth and Lightning

Hi all. I have a PS3 and have played several final fantasy games with it. I started a new game of FFXiii-3 back when the game was new. Life got crazy for me and I was unable to play it for a long time. Today I popped the disc in, downloaded the new updates, and got excited to return to this game. Now after the white Square Enix title screen appears the game freezes. It gets stuck with a message that says "NEWS & UPDATES could not be accessed". I tried pushing different buttons on my controller and nothing is getting me out of this screen, and worst of all I can't play it!!! **Please advise**

Originally Posted by moehabba
    Hi all. I have a PS3 and have played several final fantasy games with it. I started a new game of FFXiii-3 back when the game was new. Life got crazy for me and I was unable to play it for a long time. Today I popped the disc in, downloaded the new updates, and got excited to return to this game. Now after the white Square Enix title screen appears the game freezes. It gets stuck with a message that says "NEWS & UPDATES could not be accessed". I tried pushing different buttons on my controller and nothing is getting me out of this screen, and worst of all I can't play it!!! **Please advise**
    It is not a bug. The outworld plataform was disabled in April. You still may access downloadable content and purchase the garbs, but the npcs and online posts are gone.

Event - Gamescom
    Products
    - Final Fantasy plush paradise - with returning items at Gamescom 2016 (Nova Crystallis)
    - Vivi, Cloud, Sephiroth, Lightning, Chocobo, Fat Cat, Goobbue

Page 85 of 85 First First ... 35758182838485