Thread: LOK Game Help

Unhappy LOK Game Help

Hi everyone, I seem to be struggling with Defiance (I recently got it on my PC) and I'm stuck on the snowy pillars chapter with Kain!

Any one help?

Cheers!

Adz

sorry, where exactly are you stuck?

Without wanting to give too much away, your objectives in this chapter are to gain the dimension fragment, gain and correctly place the stone disc and use the dimension fragment to open the way to your next destination.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

Could you describe the last few things you did? That way we could tell what you need help with.

I got as far as finding the stone disc, and I went back to the pillars, I just don't know where to go next! Haha thanks
    Ads

Go back to where you started the level, at the bottom of the stairs there's an interesting structure. Put the disc into it rotate it so it's pointing at the stone gateway and then make sure both nearby scones are lit. The gate should open so you can get down to the end of the trail.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

Lifesaver! Thanks!