View Poll Results: Which server would you like Nosgoth to support next?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Australia

6 46.15%
  • Brazil

3 23.08%
  • China

0 0%
  • Japan

2 15.38%
  • Other... (specify)

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Additional server support

Additional server support

Austraila Servers?

Hello from down under, just wondering will nosgoth be allowing Australian servers into there engine and what happens in-regards to paying for a server?

and a key would be nice :P haha

Lightbulb Brazilian players can play?

this can take my doubt?

They are sending keys just for NA and EU when SA get a server we will start getting keys

That's it, he explained. I am in the same situation that you are, bro.
    Anyway, take a look at this: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7338
    signature image

Australian servers or server hosting

Just a few questions-
    - Is there any chance Australia will get their own servers? Watching gameplay footage it seems latency plays a major role.
    - Has there been any news on hosting our own servers?

Thanks

Any Oceanic gamers?

Just wondering if any oceanic's are playing and what the ping/lag is like cause i assume no oceanic servers are available.

Servers

Just wondering about any plans for an Australian or Oceanic server in the future. I'm having a lot of fun with the game but hitting with some abilities, like the hunters bola and sentinels kidnap are hard to hit with a ping over 300.

Playing from Australia

I know Australia isn't the most optimal place for playing online games, but trying to play with 400 - 500 ping makes this great game almost impossible to enjoy. Can't really land any pounces or kidnaps properly unless you get really luck and you can't shoot vampires down very efficiently either

I know the game is still in the early stages, but is there any news on getting Australians better connections?

At the moment the servers are located in Europe and North America - they have currently not released any information on further server locations - hopefully as the game progresses more server locations will be added

Great questions. I'm playing from Australia right now with around 8 Aussie mates, we bought founders packs.
    Usually we just have 4 on at any one time and (try to) join the queues together.

A few issues:
    1) PING. all of us have between 300-350ms. You can play the game, but you will have a tougher time against people with 40ms who always seem to kill you so easily. I compensate by playing AoE alchemist and having Skype coordination.
    Can we please get an answer on whether there is a POSSIBILITY of either hosting our own server (reduce lag between players from Aus) or whether NOSGOTH may create an oceanic server in the future? We would love this and we would be more inclined to spend big on this game.

2) Joining lobbies as a team of 4 DOES NOT mean you will play with your friends, the teams become auto balanced. Playing with friends via Skype is very enjoyable and there is currently no way to ensure that we can play together with the current system. Can we please see implementation of team lobbies that DON'T get "auto-balanced"?

There are other smaller issues in this fantastic game, but these are the main two that my friends and I have discussed over our first 10 levels.

Originally Posted by akafubu
    Great questions. I'm playing from Australia right now with around 8 Aussie mates, we bought founders packs.
    Usually we just have 4 on at any one time and (try to) join the queues together.

A few issues:
    1) PING. all of us have between 300-350ms. You can play the game, but you will have a tougher time against people with 40ms who always seem to kill you so easily. I compensate by playing AoE alchemist and having Skype coordination.
    Can we please get an answer on whether there is a POSSIBILITY of either hosting our own server (reduce lag between players from Aus) or whether NOSGOTH may create an oceanic server in the future? We would love this and we would be more inclined to spend big on this game.

2) Joining lobbies as a team of 4 DOES NOT mean you will play with your friends, the teams become auto balanced. Playing with friends via Skype is very enjoyable and there is currently no way to ensure that we can play together with the current system. Can we please see implementation of team lobbies that DON'T get "auto-balanced"?

There are other smaller issues in this fantastic game, but these are the main two that my friends and I have discussed over our first 10 levels.
    Try forming a party (but inviting friends from the friends list in nosgoth)before searching for a lobby. of find a lobby that has room for your friends and have them join you via friends list. this works for me almost always....sometimes the party joining is buggy
    signature image

Asian server

Is there a chance Nosgoth will have an Asian server in future?. I have moved to Japan now and unfortunately my ping to US and EU servers are too hight to play :/

There hasn't been anything released saying where servers will be located...so I'm afraid it's a bit of a wait and see to if/when they add any more servers.

A question about that ping thingy. Were in game can you check this ping number? And how does it work? Higher better? or lower better? Thanks in advance.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

Ping is a tool for measuring latency. By pressing TAB it shows you the score table and the ping number is next to your avatar, the lower the better. Game becomes unplayable above 200 ping, 45 and lower is best.

Thanks for the answer, Raina.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

You are going to have the best luck with US west 180 which is borderline its seems for oceanic players , I'm hopeful we see more server locations myself in the future ( Aussie )

Server BR

Anyone know if there will be BRs servers because can not stand to play more with the pin 350 + if anyone knows let me know.
    thank you

By the gods, that would be lovely. However, I don't think they will be coming so soon, if at all. As far as I remember, they intend to launch more servers but I believe a few select locations would come first, like the Asian server, perhaps a Russian server, maybe an Australian server, and maybe then, perhaps a South American one.

Tente jogar nos servidores US East, eles costumam ser melhores.

Good luck.

Exclamation Additional server support

Since there are many players from other parts of the world other than Europe and US, I've thought it might be good to see which server would you like to see next as supported (bear in mind this is only an informative question and does not guarantee there will be a server established in that area at all).

I have merged all other requests for more servers threads here, thanks for understanding!

Oh a poll we cannot vote on .

Originally Posted by Blackdeathteal
    Oh a poll we cannot vote on .
    What do you mean?

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    What do you mean?
    Literally what I said seems, I cannot vote on that poll. Voters 4 you may not vote on this poll ?
    Last edited by Blackdeathteal; 28th Jun 2014 at 00:01.

Originally Posted by Blackdeathteal
    Literally what I said seems you cannot vote on that poll.
    I just voted, I don't get what is the problem?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last