Page 3 of 9 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: New classes

New classes

Originally Posted by Calverp
    Javelin + Shield user, doesn't break the ranged vs melee mechanic, but does add potential for interesting close range shield based abilities.
    This is a pretty damn good compromise if you ask me.

Reviving Thread for exposure to new people and faces. Let me know what you think
    In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

New classes

If any one is a fan of this franchise like I am...then they just like myself...DEMAND...that these classes be included in Nosgoth.

The Hylden: enemies of the Vamps who gave them their immortality and the curse of bloodlust

The Sarafan: A human Faction Led by the circle of Nine. A faction of knights and warrior priests. The Sarafan. The Human origins of Raziel and his brethren. Where the Story of Blood Omen Began. Where Raziel as the Soul Reaver kills the Sarafan human forms of himself and his brothers , the corpses are recovered by Kain and turned into vampires by him. These Vampires Kain created from these corpses went on to raise future generations of vampires. Which are the Vampires we currently play as in Nosgoth....The Legacy of Kain. YOU MUST PUT THE SARAFAN HUMAN CLASS IN THE GAME...I BEG OF YOU!!!!!

Melchiam Vamp clan and Rahabim Vamp clan: Just a suggestion. These are 2 of the six clans that seem to be left out of Nosgoth. Which is understandable because Melchiah was the last of Kains sons created and therefore the weakest. And Rahab was basically a water vampire. However I would like to see these clans in action. I dont know what you guys could do with the Melchiam, maybe make them a class that heals quicker than any other or something like that. Or you could base the Melchiam on transforming into bats or wolves or any other beasts much like Kain was able to do when he was a fledging vampire. With the Rahab you guys could do something like Water and Ice manipulation since some vamps are capable of using magic. If anyone else who are fans of this amazing frachise feel there is something left out feel free to post. Ive been waiting for another Legacy of Kain based game for years and I finally got it. And so far even with the closed beta the developers have done an AMAZING job with this. To the Developers, I beg of you....please put these classes in the game...PLEASE...I am really looking forward to the future of this game...

I was thinking the same, exact thing EsTeVaN88 - I mean, you could make the class a -MELEE ONLY- type for the humans, it would give them some close range protection, and this would be offset by adding a ranged only class to the vampires. This makes sense to me as the vampires seem to favor melee, and the humans, ranged. By putting a single melee class in the human category, I believe it would drastically mix the flow of combat up - perhaps "Give him some armor, reminiscient of Raziels from SR2 (you could even do several sets of skins, based on the Dumah, Turel etc. . . Before they were killed) Make his abilities strictly up close - "Impale" (Self explanatory) "Armored heart" (Perhaps the Sarafan stabs his sword into the ground, becoming immobile - getting an armor boost - and in turn giving the humans around him an attack speed upgrade for 3 seconds or so)

And then putting a ranged class in a primarily melee oriented group - (Perhaps a disciple of kain, or mobious - who focuses PURELY on telekenetic attacks - Maybe a direct deevolution of Kain's strain, as he was shown to have massive psyonic abilities in the lore. It's arms could be shriveled up, or at least appearing weaker than it's brethren - as well as having, maybe - long white hair reminiscent of Kain himself? Slap some elven-like ears on him and boom, ranged vampiric class-achieved.

His moves could be something taken directly from the game - Perhaps "Grip" - Where he would become immobile, and grab a human - allowing him to throw the victim away from the pack?

Or even "Kinetic Shackles" The same attack used in defiance, where he would lock a human in place for his allies to eviscerate?

And Lastly "Kinetic Blast" - This is obviously self explanatory, but could be a charged attack - akin to pounce. The devolved creature would again, become stationary - charging a kinetic blast - depending on the amount of time the charge was held - the damage would increase.

for the skins, I would suggest possibly the same thing that was done with the Sentinel - Having less evolved versions going back to a skin that ALMOST looks like Kain himself, but not quite there. . .

JUST an idea guys --- You people are doing an AWESOME job, and I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for bringing this franchise back to life!! It really is like I'm re living my childhood all over again =-D
    Last edited by Whiterlight; 24th Jun 2014 at 11:44.

A melee only class for Humans and a ranged Vampire class would be very interesting, and add flavor to both parties. I've been thinking about this before I read your post, and it is quite curious indeed.

I cannot speculate about class skills and much less values but I would be interested in having the possibility to play with yet more kinds of vampires, from the other Lieutenants, or perhaps special characters. The Sarafan priests are a very neat suggestion, as they verily fit the melee idea and they are supposed to be badass vampire hunters. I can't comment on the skill's suggestions though. But... Aren't they supposed to be all dead during this era? The Lieutenants were the Sarafan, and since they are vampires now...

Now, about a new faction, while I think that would be great, I think that if they ever intend to add another faction, it will be a long way from now. People have suggested Werewolfs... I think the Hylden are more interesting, yet it would conflict with so many things. There is always a workaround for when you really want to have something, so I won't cut short the suggestion, but I ain't keeping my hopes up.

Psyonix would need to abandon asymmetrical gameplay rule and ignore the parts of the plot that show how Kain slaughtered the Circle of Nine in Blood Omen and how the Sarafan were destroyed or at least disbanded when Raziel killed off most of their leaders in Soul Reaver 2 in order to accomodate most of these requests.

The melee vs ranged it one of Nosgoth's major selling points and is where a lot of its fun lies. The devs will not want to lose this aspect of the game.

Sure the Hylden Lord formed a new Sarafan order in Blood Omen 2, but wouldn't it seem far fetched for there to be three separate incarnations of the Sarafan?
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by EsTeVaN88
    If any one is a fan of this franchise like I am...then they just like myself...DEMAND...that these classes be included in Nosgoth.

The Hylden: enemies of the Vamps who gave them their immortality and the curse of bloodlust

The Sarafan: A human Faction Led by the circle of Nine. A faction of knights and warrior priests. The Sarafan. The Human origins of Raziel and his brethren. Where the Story of Blood Omen Began. Where Raziel as the Soul Reaver kills the Sarafan human forms of himself and his brothers , the corpses are recovered by Kain and turned into vampires by him. These Vampires Kain created from these corpses went on to raise future generations of vampires. Which are the Vampires we currently play as in Nosgoth....The Legacy of Kain. YOU MUST PUT THE SARAFAN HUMAN CLASS IN THE GAME...I BEG OF YOU!!!!!

Melchiam Vamp clan and Rahabim Vamp clan: Just a suggestion. These are 2 of the six clans that seem to be left out of Nosgoth. Which is understandable because Melchiah was the last of Kains sons created and therefore the weakest. And Rahab was basically a water vampire. However I would like to see these clans in action. I dont know what you guys could do with the Melchiam, maybe make them a class that heals quicker than any other or something like that. Or you could base the Melchiam on transforming into bats or wolves or any other beasts much like Kain was able to do when he was a fledging vampire. With the Rahab you guys could do something like Water and Ice manipulation since some vamps are capable of using magic. If anyone else who are fans of this amazing frachise feel there is something left out feel free to post. Ive been waiting for another Legacy of Kain based game for years and I finally got it. And so far even with the closed beta the developers have done an AMAZING job with this. To the Developers, I beg of you....please put these classes in the game...PLEASE...I am really looking forward to the future of this game...
    Unfortunately a few of these are rather lore-breaking for the time we're in (during Raziel's execution period), so I think they really cannot be added.

1) The Hylden: They've not been mentioned as having any influence in the Soul Reaver era before and have apparently been long defeated after a brief resurgence in the fourth timeline (we're in the second with Nosgoth btw). It has already been discussed but the devs are slightly reluctant to add a third faction to avoid breaking the current 'ranged vs melee' dynamic.

2) The Sarafan: looong dead and finished by this time, succeeded by the Moebius's mercenary army, which was succeeded by the Demon hunters, then a different faction called the Sarafan (who were "Sarafan" in name only) in the fourth timeline only. Organised human resistance was crushed when Kain's empire rose and destroyed the Major human kingdoms in the Soul Reaver era. However, the Hunters/Ironguard in Nosgoth represent the predecessors of the Vampire Hunters seen in SR1.

3) Rahabim/Melchahim: expect them to put in an appearance at some stage, but they need to be developed and implemented yet. There are plenty of other threads theorising about their appearances and attributes.

Otherwise, we have to remember that one of the major unique selling points of the game is the asymmetrical 'ranged vs melee' combat and we have to be careful not to break that.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

Originally Posted by Bazielim
    Unfortunately a few of these are rather lore-breaking for the time we're in (during Raziel's execution period), so I think they really cannot be added.

1) The Hylden: They've not been mentioned as having any influence in the Soul Reaver era before and have apparently been long defeated after a brief resurgence in the fourth timeline (we're in the second with Nosgoth btw). It has already been discussed but the devs are slightly reluctant to add a third faction to avoid breaking the current 'ranged vs melee' dynamic.

2) The Sarafan: looong dead and finished by this time, succeeded by the Moebius's mercenary army, which was succeeded by the Demon hunters, then a different faction called the Sarafan (who were "Sarafan" in name only) in the fourth timeline only. Organised human resistance was crushed when Kain's empire rose and destroyed the Major human kingdoms in the Soul Reaver era. However, the Hunters/Ironguard in Nosgoth represent the predecessors of the Vampire Hunters seen in SR1.

3) Rahabim/Melchahim: expect them to put in an appearance at some stage, but they need to be developed and implemented yet. There are plenty of other threads theorising about their appearances and attributes.

Otherwise, we have to remember that one of the major unique selling points of the game is the asymmetrical 'ranged vs melee' combat and we have to be careful not to break that.
    I TOTALLY Agree about not wanting to break the fragile balance of mechanics we have currently - But think about it like this, if you were to add ONE melee class to the humans and ONE ranged class to the vampires - Those two additions would, in effect null each other out - thus, maintaining the balance that we have currently, while at the same time, adding diversity.

About the Addition of the sarafan, there are MANY ways around this - The entire LOK series was build around the idea of interweaving plot lines that thread throughout time - So in this aspect, one could just as simply add a slight addition to the lore in which either a NEW Sarafan faction (In the stead of the old) comes to power - Or, Somehow add that the old sarafan of which Raziel was a part of, managed to use Mobius' device to intervene with the "current" timeline - It would be a sweet line to add to the story, having this ELITE old guard come to the future, deevolved present to show the current, disheveled humans what the REAL meaning of fighting vampires is.

There are MANY possible ways to bridge the story - that is not the issue. One must not let the fear of the unknown stop one from advancing into uncharted territory. If these additions were made in the most careful of ways, I have a feeling it wouuld add even more depth and flavor to this already fantastic game, WITHOUT compromising the current balance we have. Again, I have to stress - if you add a Melee class to the humans, the only thing you have to do is add an EQUAL but OPPOSITE class to the vampires to maintain the CURRENT balance of the game. Those two new forces will add depth, but at the same time - null each other out ;-)

your wrong about adding a melee human and a ranged vamp, they wouldnt cancel each other if you have all ranged vamps and no melee humans chosen, or vice versa, im all for adding anything that would be fun or an improvement but i feel it would wreck the theme....asymmetrical combat
    signature image

Well I think the main argument for that would be that the ranged vampire would naturally be a "squishier" target, to make up for it's massive disruption and AOE potential - So a vampire team going all ranged would NOT be viable, it would be akin to clicking a "LOSE NOW" Button - And the same goes for the Human Melee class - It would have to be designed in such a way where if everyone on the human team were to pick that one class, it would be a stupid move. The goal here is to broaden the depth of the combat, increase the "flavor" so to speak - while at the same time, reducing the ability for any person to come along and screw it all up by manipulating the system (IE: Picking all of the same class)

There are SEVERAL ways that this could be abated. Either by class selection limits, or - as I stated above, making the classes inherently weak in a certain area so that stacking all of that same class is not possible. This would DEFINITELY make the game deeper, while at the same time preserving the sweet balance they have now =-D
    Last edited by Whiterlight; 24th Jun 2014 at 15:03.

Originally Posted by Whiterlight
    About the Addition of the sarafan, there are MANY ways around this - The entire LOK series was build around the idea of interweaving plot lines that thread throughout time - So in this aspect, one could just as simply add a slight addition to the lore in which either a NEW Sarafan faction (In the stead of the old) comes to power - Or, Somehow add that the old sarafan of which Raziel was a part of, managed to use Mobius' device to intervene with the "current" timeline - It would be a sweet line to add to the story, having this ELITE old guard come to the future, deevolved present to show the current, disheveled humans what the REAL meaning of fighting vampires is.
    Requests for the Sarafan appear fairly frequently here, and I always reply with a variation of the same answer. There is no good in concocting ways to subvert the established story, as if it's just a minor annoyance to be overcome. A series as richly involved as LoK has boundaries you simply don't cross. The Sarafan you want to see aren't around in this era, and that's been stated since 1999; they have their representation in the form of Kain's Lieutenants. Those are the only Sarafan left and that's the whole joke, how they've been warped beyond recognition without even knowing it. It's a central theme at the heart of Soul Reaver and Soul Reaver 2, and bringing in classic Sarafan running around at the same time only offers opportunity to contravene it.

It has to be asked, though, for what reason people are asking for that to happen. Because the Sarafan are familiar to us? They have popularity outside the games so logically they must keep appearing, even out of context? You say they are the real vampire hunters, but don't forget that within the land of Nosgoth, the Sarafan ultimately failed in their mission. They were corrupt, myopic, zealous bigots who brought suffering to their own race as well as their parasitic enemies. Moebius's ragtag mob outdid them in the space of ten years or so. We shouldn't resort to saying they travelled through time in a bid to force them in where they don't belong; better to see new groups and flesh out the world, in my opinion, than to seek out dubious ways to retread old ground.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

No I totally agree in everything that you've said - except that I would argue, the Sarafan weren't as bad as you make them out to be. They are just misguided tools, but their skill was noteworthy -legendary even. I agree that they had MANY moral shortcomings, but I guess what the allure is - to me , at least - is comparable to that of lets say, Roman technology compared to Medieval technology. Let me expand on this.

In Medieval times, the world had fallen into a dark age - and much of the progress that the ancients had made had been lost - If one were to find Roman steel, or Roman Plate - or (Completely Hypothetical here) A Roman Legion during those times, it would blow the inhabitants of that era away. They would see all this refined armor, this refined steel and craftsmanship - as well as tactical brilliance.

This is the same comparison I give to you in regards to the Sarafan. The allure here is that these "Vampire hunters" are broken down, dirty and barely held together by tenuous strands at best - To have this old order, however corrupt or fallible as they WERE in their day, come to this time (Or even, for arguments sake, let us say they create a NEW order of Sarafan - but out of the old teachings, with the old craftsmanship and armor and weapons) It would add an aura of brilliance to the human side of the story. It would almost be like you are seeing a reflection of the human's past brilliance reflected against themselves, for lack of a better way of explaining it. You see these broken down vagrants, fighting along side their older - more. . . Noble, brethren, clad in shining armor complete with weapons that are brutally efficient and aesthetically appealing.

What I am saying is that, GAMEPLAY wise - Adding one of the opposite type of class to each faction (Melee for human, Ranged for vampire, respectively ) would naturally put MUCH more depth into the game, and allow for broader tactics to be put into play - increasing the fun for all

Now if this is done SKILLFULLY, these two additions would be implemented in such a way as to CANCEL each other out - making neither overpowered.

Now, STORY wise - this would allow for a push forward - without breaking the established lore. It would give us a look at the past, but it would ALSO provide a means to move forward into the future.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVEEEEEEEE this game to death, but I truly believe that if these classes were added - enjoyment would be had by all - and our lore (Of which I am HIGHLY protective, as you seem to be :-) )Would be able to remain untouched and undamaged while at the same time, continue to move forward :-)

I Drool at the chance to play as a human Raziel with a sword, or turel with a spear - Or some sort of deevolved vampiric strain of kain himself that is advanced beyond words in the ways of psyonics, but meek and feeble physically.

I Drool at the chance to play as a human Raziel with a sword, or turel with a spear - Or some sort of deevolved vampiric strain of kain himself that is advanced beyond words in the ways of psyonics, but meek and feeble physically.
    this will never happen it goes against the timeline, which IMHO is important to stick with.
    signature image

Wearing the armor of a Roman doesn't make you a Roman, so wearing the armor of a Sarafan wouldn't make the person a Sarafan. It might increase morale though, and would be some nice nostalgia for players. As long as we don't end up with so many Sarafan skins that it looks like comic con in Nosgoth or something.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Sanguise23
    this will never happen it goes against the timeline, which IMHO is important to stick with.
    Lol I didn't mean this literally, I meant it in the respect that - I would love to play as a Sarafan Knight, with armor in the style of Raziels - as well as a big ass sword - or perhaps even two =-D

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Wearing the armor of a Roman doesn't make you a Roman, so wearing the armor of a Sarafan wouldn't make the person a Sarafan. It might increase morale though, and would be some nice nostalgia for players. As long as we don't end up with so many Sarafan skins that it looks like comic con in Nosgoth or something.
    Oh, of course just wearing the armor or wielding the weapon doesn't MAKE you that person - But my point is, for the TIMELINES sake, what if a NEW order of Sarafan was created - perhaps FREE of the corruptions of the past. This NEW order could possibly have found an old cache of sarafan armour - maybe in an old conclave, as well as finding some weapons and perhaps manuscripts with their teachings instilled in them?

In this way, the Sarafan could be RE installed into the story without breaking lore or making things too convoluted - while at the same time, giving the humans a new class to work with that would embody the decadence and skill of the past. For the skins (Because that's how these guys need to make their money) You could even have the ORIGINAL Lieutenants armor - Raziel, Dumah, Turiel etc. . . - the way THIS could be explained is that the armor was found in this very same conclave, the site which is rumored to have been the birthplace of Kains Children.

Just a thought ;-)

@Whiterlight

I respect your opinion, without question. The only quibble is, I'm not sure we do agree. I don't believe that the Sarafan should time travel to this era in the same way that I don't believe that Raziel should ever be summoned up from out of the Soul Reaver after Defiance: there is a sense of reheating cold dinners in both scenarios. Indeed, we've had a new order of Sarafan already, in Blood Omen 2, and I can tell you how that game was received by the Soul Reaver developers.

Part of the appeal of LoK, to me, is that characters, places, and factions in Nosgoth typically have a beginning and an end. When the Sarafan crusade ends, it's over. Even if we see them again, we're aware they've had their day and will cease to exist at a known point, thematically and literally. There are new crusades which follow, led by new individuals, and that they are new makes sense for when there is no weight of finality to the old in a story, how can it be taken seriously?

To say that a whole playable class worth of Sarafan time travelled forward to this arbitrary point in history, well, then, why not just say the same for Anacrothe and have him come forward to command the Alchemists, or pull in Vorador's vampires to spice up the opposition? The series is not a free-for-all where time travel can be used to summon anything we like for convenience. We are pretty used to it from the games, but Kain is one of the very few chessmasters who can avail of it. It's not as if we're to believe lots of people are constantly jumping back and forth through the timestream when we're not looking.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

I appreciate you taking the time to read through it all and not jumping to conclusions, or going immediately to flaming - that does mean a lot. Please though, don't get this mistaken - This whole "Time Traveling Sarafan" thing was just an off the cuff suggestion, this was not the cornerstone of my entire argument here.

If you would re-read above, I presented several ideas for how this melee class could be implemented - perhaps (And I know you already referenced it) A new breed of Sarafan is created - Maybe something akin to how the "Holy Roman Empire" was to the original, "Roman Empire". Perhaps, like you said - we could branch the story even further - Maybe they aren't a group of sarafan at ALL, but maybe a group who learned FROM and evolved their teachings while maintaining their aesthetics and combat efficiency in an attempt to bring humanity BACK to it's past glory.

THIS would allow for NEW characters, new story arcs, and new adventures - keeping that stale feeling from becoming a problem while at the same time, bringing back that tiniest smidgen of nostalgia.

I think we could BOTH agree that the lore NEEDS to be protected and expanded upon - That much is CERTAIN. We can not keep re using old ideas, they become stale and offend the palette so to speak. BUT at the same time, I HOPE that we could both agree that if the humans had some sort of Melee class, and the Vampires - some sort of Ranged class - both touching EVER so slightly to the past while at the same time, moving the story comfortably forward - it would be a GREAT advantage for everyone. I truly think it would give the game even MORE depth and add another hint of "flavor", while at the same time - preserving the feel of the game we have now :-)

I mean, be honest with me - if tomorrow came - and, lore and whatnot aside - The devs put a "Melee" Class for the humans in, complete with skins that resembled Raziel, Turiel, and Dumah in their Human-Sarafan form - you know you would jump on the chance to purchase those skins, in turn - supporting the devs and getting a nice taste of nostalgia all at the same time. (Of course, the classes would have to be nice and worked out, but that's a given :-) )

And then putting a ranged class in a primarily melee oriented group - (Perhaps a disciple of kain, or mobious - who focuses PURELY on telekenetic attacks - Maybe a direct deevolution of Kain's strain, as he was shown to have massive psyonic abilities in the lore. It's arms could be shriveled up, or at least appearing weaker than it's brethren - as well as having, maybe - long white hair reminiscent of Kain himself? Slap some elven-like ears on him and boom, ranged vampiric class-achieved.
    Maybe it can be that melchiah's brood spit blood or something, btw i remember that also melchiahim could move through the soil...
    Sarafan class would be great!

Originally Posted by SpectralWraith
    Maybe it can be that melchiah's brood spit blood or something, btw i remember that also melchiahim could move through the soil...
    Sarafan class would be great!
    That's an awesome idea! A vampiric class that uses health to attack from long range! This would keep the class from becoming over powered and breaking that asymmetric balance we want to preserve - As the vampire would HAVE to support his team and land a kill, and EVENTUALLY move in to feed - leaving him open to attack. This would provide the perfect give and take that the game already has going for it!

And the burrowing idea is AWESOME! That would be a PERFECT idea, in case the human "Brute" class -Sarafan or WHATEVER it is, becomes too entrenched with his mates - The burrower could move in underground, and pull a human to a new location - breaking their bulwark. Great ideas man!

Man i love this community because i thought i was the only LoK fan, and even more because i live in a 3rd world country, so nobody have play the game, well that is another story, but i was replying because I wantet to ask you, is there any way that this thread could be red by a designer?

I have a feeling that the designers have already had a look at this thread my friend =-) They take suggestions from the community very seriously - If they like what they see, they will take the idea - and refine it into something workable - and then, if we're lucky - It will be implemented :P

And trust me, you're not the only LOK fan - there are MANY of us out there. And thanks to these guys, the series has been reborn even better than before =-D You're among friends.
    Last edited by Lord_Aevum; 24th Jun 2014 at 18:04. Reason: double posts

SpectralWraith: These kind of suggestions are best suited for Private Beta forums (it's unclear however, whether the OP has access to the game or not).

Originally Posted by SpectralWraith
    Man i love this community because i thought i was the only LoK fan, and even more because i live in a 3rd world country, so nobody have play the game, well that is another story, but i was replying because I wantet to ask you, is there any way that this thread could be red by a designer?
    We try to read as many threads as we can, we just don't always have time to comment on them. I'll be honest in that I almost didn't get very far in the OP's post once I got to the "DEMAND" part, since that's not exactly how it works.

As we do with any ideas that come up, if it seems like a good addition then it's something we'll discuss internally, but it's not something I can comment on.

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Eric
    We try to read as many threads as we can, we just don't always have time to comment on them. I'll be honest in that I almost didn't get very far in the OP's post once I got to the "DEMAND" part, since that's not exactly how it works.

As we do with any ideas that come up, if it seems like a good addition then it's something we'll discuss internally, but it's not something I can comment on.
    Lol, Eric you're the man - I was debating whether to mention anything about the whole "Demand" part of the post or not but decided against it. Either way, You guys are seriously doing a great job with this game - And just taking the time out to respond to a post like this shows that you people really do care about your fans, your game, and the integrity of the franchise. For real - You guys rock. If I could say one thing though, I know the ideas which have been posted here were just haphazard and whatnot - but if you even give it the slightest bit of consideration, and (This is a long shot) actually IMPLEMENT the ideas - you would be proving everything that I (And I'm pretty sure the community at large) already feels/ knows - That you guys care about what we think :-)
    For real, thanks for being solid devs -

Lol, Eric you're the man - I was debating whether to mention anything about the whole "Demand" part of the post or not but decided against it. Either way, You guys are seriously doing a great job with this game - And just taking the time out to respond to a post like this shows that you people really do care about your fans, your game, and the integrity of the franchise. For real - You guys rock. If I could say one thing though, I know the ideas which have been posted here were just haphazard and whatnot - but if you even give it the slightest bit of consideration, and (This is a long shot) actually IMPLEMENT the ideas - you would be proving everything that I (And I'm pretty sure the community at large) already feels/ knows - That you guys care about what we think :-)
    For real, thanks for being solid devs -
    Thanks, I appreciate the compliments.

There have been lots of things that we've implemented that the community mentioned (the "Healing" on the scoreboard being the first that comes to mind quickly), but we do ask that everyone remembers that some things that are suggested and that may be good ideas in theory we may not do for various reasons. Anything that seems like a good idea we'll discuss internally. Ultimately we've got a "master plan" for the game and we'll do what we can to get in as many fan requests as possible, provided it doesn't destroy the ultimate goal for the game.

Page 3 of 9 First First 1234567 ... Last