Thread: SCEA/SCEE PS4 Patch 01.02 (23/04/2014)

SCEA/SCEE PS4 Patch 01.02 (23/04/2014)

SCEA/SCEE PS4 Patch 01.02 (23/04/2014)

Hey folks.. Just like the PS3 Patch the PS4 patch has just gone live. This should update all disc and digital users.. Both US and EU..

The EU patch is larger then the US patch as it includes some language fixes which the US version does not support.

As the code base was the same across all versions, this means the same fixes are made across all.. Put into individual threads tho so each platform can report back

XB1 TBC..

Fix list:

• GENERAL FIXES (ALL SKU)
    • Fix several missing documents in the game
    • Fixed values for obstruction/occlusion
    • Fixed Credits music
    • Improved Map 021 music levels.
    • Overrode Occlusion values for opened portal to a proper value.
    • Fixed QuestGiver SmartObjects weren't playing their sounds on the right
    • Prevent use of the back button on Collection Rewards screen.
    • Make the Spectral Aspect trinket actually do something
    • Fixed ScaleForm video not supporting 7.1 configuration and fallbacking to mono.
    • Fixed Overall music volume. (-6dBFS)
    • Fixed Mesh Obstruction being set to 0% / 0% on everything.
    • Fixed music in map 065. (-18dBFS)
    • Accessing MenuScreenMC when its probably NULL because of a message that is not sent within a good timing
    • Prevent saving regular checkpoint while interacting with a streaming window as it would result in a OOW on reload.
    • Stat overwriting bug fix with global stats
    • Fixing the save/load problems caused with the timestamps of save files. ("Future save file" bugs)
    • EUROPE SPECIFIC FIXES
    • Prevent PawnHero to be teleported too low when applying checkpoint record on the player controller after being saved crouched. *Crouch is well supported when applying checkpoint record to the PawnHero, but the player controller do a SetLocation on is pawn before we applying checkpoint to it
    • Fixed music not having its gameplay state set in the 060A challenge map.
    • Russian Wav plus Video
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

When is the XB1 patch up?

I appreciate the patch for the PS4, but it won't install. It downloads and when you click install it goes into an endless loop but never installs.

Originally Posted by HELLB0Y
    I appreciate the patch for the PS4, but it won't install. It downloads and when you click install it goes into an endless loop but never installs.
    strange, it works for me

Originally Posted by HELLB0Y
    you dont need to "click" on anything. it will install for his own. delete it and let the game DL it automatically again.

Originally Posted by FieryPhoenix7
    When is the XB1 patch up?
    Working on the XB1 patch still.. As soon as have any info will update you all..

Thanks
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Originally Posted by Zeugma
    you dont need to "click" on anything. it will install for his own. delete it and let the game DL it automatically again.

Yes, I know with the new system that updates typically install themselves and then I just delete them, but this one just downloads and gives me an alert that Thief is ready to install. If you go in and click on it to install then it will just get stuck in an endless loop of trying to install and giving another message that it's ready to install. I've deleted/downloaded it again a few times and even tried loading up the game without doing anything to the downloaded update, but it still tells me I need to update the game.

So I guess I'll just play it unpatched til Platinum.

just a little thing guys, sorry i'm a perfectionist

So I'm guessing an Xbox One patch won't be happening, then?

Because that's the only version that has yet to be patched.