Thread: Thoughts!

Thoughts!

Thoughts!

Okay, so I've been playing Hitman GO and I just have to say: THIS GAME IS FRIGGIN' AWESOME! On the bus or even at home, it's as much fun as the console version. My only complaint is the lack of levels. I know each is broken up into more than 10 but would've been cool to have more scenarios. I really hope you guys continue expanding on it.

Anyway, if this is the direction SE is going I can't wait for Hitman 6.

Great to hear you're enjoying the game. There's a "coming soon" box in there as well so we'll let you know all about that 'soon'...

This game isn't available on any platform that I own.

Smile

Originally Posted by YummyCola
    This game is not available on the platform I own on PC either, id like to play this with a controller like other gamers. T_T
    Hitman GO!, sounds awesome I hope one day I get to play it!

Originally Posted by YummyCola
    Originally Posted by BridgetFisher
    This game is not available on the platform I own on PC either, id like to play this with a controller like other gamers. T_T
    Hitman GO!, sounds awesome I hope one day I get to play it!
    Now that the game's out on iOS, the team in Montreal are working on bringing the game to as many Android devices as possible.

It's great to hear that you want to play the game - and I'm making sure that the dev team are aware of that - and so if we do have more platforms to announce later down the line, you'll be amongst the first to hear about it.

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    Now that the game's out on iOS, the team in Montreal are working on bringing the game to as many Android devices as possible.

It's great to hear that you want to play the game - and I'm making sure that the dev team are aware of that - and so if we do have more platforms to announce later down the line, you'll be amongst the first to hear about it.
    Thank you for the response. I know I've said it many times (you're probably getting sick of hearing me say it) but I sooo want to play this on my PS Vita and I know many other people want to as well.

Loved the game, especially the Blood Money level. Looking forward to the 'coming soon' section... but PLEASE fix the achievements.

Really awesome game. Beat it in like 3 sessions with all the marks. Addictive, intelligent, fun and head scratching at times. Admit I had to go look up a solution on youtube for one of them (4-12, kill all enemies objective. What a freaking jerk that one was!)

5 Stars

I really enjoy this game. I hope they make more maps for this in the future.

The best thing is that it captures the Hitman games mood really well. I really like those levels where I can decide not to kill a single person, or just go through and kill everyone.
    The level design, the presentation makes it the best game on mobiles/tablets this year.
    Even my girlfriend who is not the fan of the Hitman series was "fall in love" with the game and spent hours playing it. (Now she comments every step I make in Absolution...)

Would be nice to see more remix of original Hitman missions like:
    - Traditions of Trade
    - You Better Watch Out (!!!)
    - House of Cards