Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Thread: AUDIO ISSUES - collecting them to one place for the developers (for patchwork).

AUDIO ISSUES - collecting them to one place for the developers (for patchwork).

AUDIO ISSUES - collecting them to one place for the developers (for patchwork).

*Moderator Edit / Update*

Originally Posted by Nixxes
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for reporting the sound issues. I want to let you all know that they have been gathered and that the boards are being watched for further issues that you may report. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you encounter an issue in the game; we might not always be able to acknowledge everything immediately, but we do try to do so when possible.

3 April
    Originally Posted by Nixxes
    Hello everyone,

Our latest patch also addresses problems with sound. This is patch v1.4 to be precise.
    Patch notification thread: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=142975

Originally Posted by Master Taffer
    Departments nothing. The mods are unpaid volunteers from the community. I live in Iowa where I work full time as a security contractor while I go to school for game design, and Viktoria does what she does across the pond somewhere in the UK.

UPDATE: I managed to get hold of EM Marketing Coordinator. The team has been and is currently looking into it. Please be patient.

This thread is not for complaints or persistently asking if there are any updates.
    Please read this:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...81&postcount=1
    Please understand they will not be able to respond to every individual issue. If you require support on your specific issue please use the support links below.

Europe: http://support.eu.square-enix.com
    America: http://support.na.square-enix.com
    Japan: http://support.jp.square-enix.com [/COLOR]

__ end of edit ___

I created this thread to collect all the audio issues, glitches and imbalances people experienced when they played the game to one place. The purpose of the thread is to help the devs to sort out these problems and if possible fix them by creating patches.

Audio is a core element of a Thief game. It was always a crucial part of the immersion and the overall experience, let alone the initial mechanics related to the gameplay and the reactions of the AI. So it is a key thing for all of us Thief fans. We hope that many (if not all) of these issues can be addressed.

As people are posting the audio issues they notice, I will update the OP. The following list applies to all platforms as it turned out:

The list of audio issues:

- Voices are really quiet, even in cutscenes, whilst music and enviromental sounds are too loud. The mixing suffers from imbalances even if you tweak around with the volume options.

- Voices from one conversation I'm near to are quieter than voices from a distant conversation. It breaks the immersion and at many times it makes it impossible to pay attention to the conversation I'm listening to.

- Voices from patrolling guards being inconsistent in volume so you can't tell how far away they are. Also you can hear them very loud when you are inside a building while they are outside on the streets, even if you are one or two stories above them or several rooms away from them. It is a major sound propagation issue.

- Several times the voices of the NPCs are not coming from the direction they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=AwTVug3C3T0

- Again: sounds are not propagating properly - you can hear loud voice through walls or closed doors, as if the npc was standing next to you.

- Looping dialogue (especially in the City hub): guards and other npcs tend to repeat the same lines over and over and over again with a ridiculous frequency. Also sometimes you only hear half of the dialogue, with the second (or first) half subtitled but not audible. So it's just this non sequitur line repeated over and over again.

- If you play with subtitles enabled sometimes you can see text with no audio playing and vice versa.

- In one room in the Bank Heist Mission i got really loud rain-sounds when i stood in a specific corner. One step away and it was totally gone. Related to that, I don't know if this is a sound issue or just a really poor execution issue, but at the far end of Market St in Southquarter, before the revolution even begins, you can hear raging fires going even before you have access to this area. It's hard for me to believe they couldn't do something as simple as turning the sound off before that event is triggered in the game. https://imageshack.com/i/0r7xu9j

- Garrett's feet sometimes make weird scratching noises when walking. Probably not a bug though, just bad sound design. I would describe it as the sound of drawing a zigzag line with a pen on paper.

- The npcs (guards, civilians) are all deaf to movement and can't distinguish different surface qualities you move on. You can run walk or swoop near them and they don't notice you unless you get very close to them. Sleeping npcs don't wake up unless you make lots of noise. This way you have to barely use the slow sneaking option. Dogs and birds have a better AI in this regard which is funny.

- For the AI there's no difference between different surfaces: it does not matter whether you are walking/running/sneaking/swooping on wood, metal, stone or carpet etc., the AI treats them all the same way (except for water and broken glass). Slow sneaking does not make sense at all because of this.

- If you happen to push or kick an object (except for vases or glass) accidentally the AI does not notice it. This seems to be quite an oversight since it works when you happen to kick a vase or glass vessel or push them off an edge. It should be possible to fix this since the guards/civilians react to other kinds of noises you make very well (breaking stuff, arrows, lockpicking, birds-dogs). For instance if a guard is standing near me it can't hear if I accidentally kick a bucket or a glass bottle while it makes terrible noise.

- If there's a thunderstorm outside it'd be nice to hear the thunders in the interior spaces as well. Most notably during the Lockdown mission.

- Some of the sounds seem to have "zones": In their own zone you can hear them perfectly loud, but when you leave the zone...ta-da: it's totally gone. The rain and thounder in Lockdown for instance: when you are standing outside it's loud but when you move inside (either a house or the cellars) it's totally gone. No sound propagation at all.

- I experienced a strange bug too: If I reload a saved game, some of the sounds are completely gone: eg. the thunder (sometimes even the sound of raindrops) in Lockdown, the sound of the conveyor belt in Dust to Dust. Very irritating.

- The pattern of repeating npc one-liners could be a bit more scarce. They should not parrott their lines in every 5-10 seconds. Instead they could give out normal human sounds like coughing, doodleing or yawning more regularly for the sake of variety.

- Sometimes, the audio clip of one or two guards is being played twice at the same time but with a delay of half a second or second, making the conversation impossible to understand and very annoying.

- Sometimes two NPCs will be engaged in conversation and one will sound far away while the other will sound nearby, even though they're standing right next to each other.

- Volume of NPC dialogue will sometimes flucuate wildly within the same conversation, i.e. the first few lines will sound far away and then the last line will sound like the speaker is suddenly right next to you.

- Guards/NPCs can walk over broken glass without making more or any noise.

- Looked through the hole to watch the guy getting slapped by the hooker in the House of Blossoms mission, but the sound of him yelling stayed really loud even when I moved away... I couldn't hear what Theodore Eastwick and his lady friend were saying over "HARDER... YES, HARDER... PINCH MY NIPPLES"

- Garrett with his super silent hand made sneaky shoes while crouch+slow walking is louder then armored guard in heavy boots walking normally. In fact sometimes I can not hear the guards walk at all let alone judge how far away or where they are.

- Reverb is occasionally absolutely missing, it's like some places absorb 100% of the sound despite being at the end of a hallway.

- In the House of Blossoms on the second floor in the U shaped corridor there is a wardrobe where you can hide. When you go near it or in it - the sound disappears only Garrett's footstep sounds are present. When I move out of this zone the sound comes back. It also occurs on the first floor: a small room between the hall of the idle guard, the bird and the stairs and the the room leading to another set of stairs where a guard is patrolling in circles. The small room with the void of sound is the darker one on the left where a guard and one of the blossoms go throug regularly. https://imageshack.com/i/0xv2m5j

- During the scene when you overhear the conversation between Xiao Xiao and the Thief Taker General through a hole during the mission in the House of Blossoms you can hear Xiao Xiao' voice normally, as he was speaking directly into your ears while the General's voice is lower (sounds more normal, since you overhear their conversaiton through a door and from a distance). So there's a problem with the mixing hear.

- On the cutscene after House of Blossom's mission when I go to Basso's hideout and find Orion, the voice of Garrett is very very low while Orion speaks normally.

- There's an overheard conversation (from inside a building) "about a guy named Orion" in Stonemarket, at the corner of a street south of the small Obelisk courtyard. The conversation had a huge mixing problem. The last sentence "His name is Orion" (or something like this) is a lot louder than the rest of the conversation and it sounds like it was uttered into your ears and not coming through a window or door: https://imageshack.com/i/muoripj

- In the Siren's Nest there's a looping conversation between two women on the upper floor something about a "Red Jenny and be brave - be brave". One of the women sounds totally normal while the other one sounds like she was talking through an echo-box of some sort. It sounds very unnatural and out of place.

- Occasionally the backround music suddenly stops for some time (in the middle of the track... it might be a looping problem) and later starts again.

- Another room devoid of sound and reverb: https://imageshack.com/i/0m0wb8j

- The floor in the room where you find the ancient figurine (golden keeper figurine) within the ancient ruins of the Keeper compound does not give any kind of sound (not even the sound of steps) while it is covered with water. https://imageshack.com/i/1qmjmxj

- The dialogue audio in the cut-scenes is WAY out of sync with the lips; i.e. you hear the characters speak several seconds before their lips move. It occurs during many of the cutscenes. One example: when the two beggars pulling the cart (with Garrett in it) talking about the gloom. There are several other occasions.

- Subtitles sometimes don't match anything that is actually being said. A character will be heard to say one thing, but the subtitles state something else entirely, not even connected.

- Subtitles show lots of things being said that cannot be heard from audio at all.

-Talking candles barely make a sound unless you are very close. Subtitles for these can appear and vanish in a flash, giving the player no chance to read them.

Update:

- 5,1/7,1 Doulby system support seems to be quite inadequate. It does not work properly and since the sound propagation is all over the place it makes things even more complicated and confusing. Sound propagation is a huge issue of the game.

- Northcrest Mansion: It is almost impossible to hear the exact locations of the guards with 5.1/7.1 audio channel The whole surround system seems to be broken.Patrolling guards' voices are so loud from an upper level, that you may think that they stand right next to you (just like in the city hub)

- In the big room of the Northcrest Mansion with the bookshelves and the birdcage, guards patrol in the lower part. It is an open enviroment connected to the big hall through both the staircases and the railings. I swooped beneath the bird and it went to full alert (red symbol-Master difficult) and started croaking on a maximum lvel, yet the patrolling guards on the lower floor did not hear anything so were not alerted by the huge noise the bird made. That needs a fix too. This way the bird does not have any use at all therefore makes the whole place way too easy to pass through.

- Garrets Footsteps are too loud In the Northcrest Manor on the hallway's floor it's annoyed me especially because of the sound volume.

- In Northcrest Mansion I found the attic from the inside after passing through the first two levels There's a window there which you can use. I entered it as it seemed to be only another passage to another room in the manor. As I figured out that it was a way out I went back to the attic again.Then Garret starts his monologue about how he found a secret way in to the building. I think that should be fixed: this monologue should only start when you come from the outside.

- Again in the Northcrest Mansion I encountered a piece of broken dialogue from a guard after the elevator cutscene. I looked through the keyhole after the scene and saw a guard throwing another one over the railing when he says :"when this is a test then f" - it goes broken here.

- Chapter 4: At the beginning when Garrett says "Now to see Jacob" I only hear "Jacob", the first half of the sentence is cut.

- Chapter 4: Right after the brief chace sequence on the rooftops, Garrett takes a look at the Architect's plans. There he says something concerning the Great safe. During that monologue the last sentence "Rumoured that is, until tonight" is cut and unfinished. It stops after "Rumoured that is...". The "until tonight" is not there, but it's apparent that it was meant to be said.

- There's dialogue from a couple guards in the City hub where one says his helmet is broken and keeps shifting around and the other guard says, "Not enough for my liking, I can still see your face." Problem is that first bit of dialogue is never heard. Sometimes you'll see it briefly subtitled if you have subtitles enabled. So all you hear, over and over again, is "Not enough for my liking, I can still see your face."

- Sometimes you can hear bystanders talk over cutscenes, like the one between Orion and Garrett in the Back Alley.

- Some audio problems demonstrated in this video (from 7.15): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-5KrE8mFKY

Update - post-1.4 patch - unfortunately we (I among many) still experience the bugs/issues listed above

- In chapter 5, The Forsaken after quicksaving and reloading the generator didn't make any sound. The following minutes were even more creepy.

- The new post-1.4 patch sound propagation still does not work properly. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Also some of the conversations became almost impossible to hear. The game treats open windows, doors and objects like boxes, collumns etc. in open environments as walls. They do not let the sound to propagate. As examples, just check out the conversation in the Prologue where the two soldiers are discussing serving under the Watch and one of the soldiers' father-in-law's opinion about it and the one in Lockdown where the soldiers are mocking the lady who's "yelling" at them from a window (you can hardly hear it now).

- The sound of thounder in Lockdown works properly now when I reload, but the conveyor belt in Dust to Dust still goes totally silent whenever I reload. The problem is still there.

- I have music turned all the way off on PC, but I still hear ambient music at times.

- Dr. Troys Surgery: When I was sitting directly beside him his voice was muffled. On the other corner of the outer hallway his voice was crystal clear. Seriously, how can this even happen? ;-) Please fix.

- And it's very annoying that somestimes Garrett starts to talk during a loading screen - which is inaudible - and after the loading is complete we get the last three words of two sentences, that sucks (example: after taking the first quest from Ector). Please fix that.

Update (30 April 2014)

- In Chapter 5 The Forsaken, after a save and reload, the "pipe tapping" noise is completely missing, which makes solving a safe puzzle completely impossible

@ Gimme
    Big thanks to you for listing the whole problems with the ingame Sounds.

"For the AI there's no difference between different surfaces: it does not matter whether you are walking/running/sneaking/swooping on wood, metal, stone or carpet etc., the AI treats them all the same way (except for water and broken glass). Slow sneaking does not make sense at all because of this."

This is a big problem too in my eyes.u can play on every difficult but the surfaces dont even matter.That is really bad

Originally Posted by Keelhan
    @ Gimme
    Big thanks to you for listing the whole problems with the ingame Sounds.

"For the AI there's no difference between different surfaces: it does not matter whether you are walking/running/sneaking/swooping on wood, metal, stone or carpet etc., the AI treats them all the same way (except for water and broken glass). Slow sneaking does not make sense at all because of this."

This is a big problem too in my eyes.u can play on every difficult but the surfaces dont even matter.That is really bad
    No problem. These are important issues and I would like to see them fixed too.

If you notice anything, even something minor you can post it here. I will try to update the OP as often as I can.

Also, it'd be nice if one of the mods gave this thread a sticky, so we wouldn't have to bump it. It's an important matter and it would be nice if the developers took notice of it. Actually Nixxxes asked us to collect all the sound issues to one place so they can read about them and take steps to address them.

The Devs should play the game for himself.from begin to end.at its best with subtitles on and headset.they would find issues on so many places.really!
    i dont play the game further to find more issues sry.i dont want destroy the rest of the immersion for this game and wait for a fix in the near future.
    At least i can say most of your listing probs they are similar to my,except the later ones.im now in chapter 4 but stopped playing because the awful sound.

The Devs should play the game for himself.from begin to end.at its best with subtitles on and headset.they would find issues on so many places.really!
    i dont play the game further to find more issues sry.i dont want destroy the rest of the immersion for this game and wait for a fix in the near future.
    At least i can say most of your listing probs they are similar to my,except the later ones.im now in chapter 4 but stopped playing because the awful sound.
    Yeah, I understand you, but without playing the game and collecting and writing down our experiences with it, we can't give any feedback concerning these issues to the devs.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the biggest audio issue I've run into--that being sounds just missing completely.

In "Lockdown," lightning is completely silent. The sounds of thunder are missing. Same thing with a lot of ambient sounds, like rain, fire, etc. I started my own thread about this a while ago and found out I was far from the only one experiencing this issue.

Eidos has talked about adding "TrueAudio" in the next patch. That's great for owners of the latest AMD cards, but what about everyone else? I really hope they fix things for the rest of us.

Originally Posted by Burbles
    I'm surprised you didn't mention the biggest audio issue I've run into--that being sounds just missing completely.

In "Lockdown," lighting is completely silent. The sounds of thunder are missing. Same thing with a lot of ambient sounds, like rain, fire, etc. I started my own thread about this a while ago and found out I was far from the only one experiencing this issue.
    I did mention it. But it only occurs when you reload the game in that chapter.

Sorry if I misread your post, but the way I took it, you were talking about missing thunder sounds " ... in the interior spaces ... " in Lockdown, i.e. indoors, not outside.

Originally Posted by Burbles
    Sorry if I misread your post, but the way I took it, you were talking about missing thunder sounds " ... in the interior spaces ... " in Lockdown, i.e. indoors, not outside.
    Yeah, there's that too... There are quite a few audio issues in the game. I wonder what this new Matnle/TrueAudio patch will improve on the game?

Here's the quote from the OP concerning the problem you mentioned:

"I experienced a strange bug too: If I reload a saved game, some of the sounds are completely gone: eg. the thunder (sometimes even the sound of raindrops) in Lockdown, the sound of the conveyor belt in Dust to Dust. Very irritating."

Updated. Please, if anybody finds something sound related that's not on the list, post it here. I will update the OP. Thanks!

Hi,
    The dialogue audio in the cut-scenes is WAY out of sync with the lips; i.e. you hear the characters speak several seconds before their lips move. Other than that, the game runs really smoothly for me at good framerate with no stuttering.

Originally Posted by grodenglaive
    Hi,
    The dialogue audio in the cut-scenes is WAY out of sync with the lips; i.e. you hear the characters speak several seconds before their lips move. Other than that, the game runs really smoothly for me at good framerate with no stuttering.
    Added to the list. Thanks!

Subtitles sometimes don't match anything that is actually being said. A character will be heard to say one thing, but the subtitles state something else entirely, not even connected.

Subtitles show lots of things being said that cannot be heard from audio at all.

Talking candles barely make a sound unless you are very close. Subtitles for these can appear and vanish in a flash, giving the player no chance to read them.

Originally Posted by TheArcaneThief
    Subtitles sometimes don't match anything that is actually being said. A character will be heard to say one thing, but the subtitles state something else entirely, not even connected.

Subtitles show lots of things being said that cannot be heard from audio at all.

Talking candles barely make a sound unless you are very close. Subtitles for these can appear and vanish in a flash, giving the player no chance to read them.
    Added them to the list.

Originally Posted by GimmeDaGun
    - Looping dialogue (especially in the City hub): guards tend to repeat the same lines over and over and over again with a ridiculous frequency.
    Not just guards, but the civilian-type NPCs in the City hub, as well. It maybe wouldn't be so bad if the dialogue was more lengthy, but it's just two lines of dialogue repeated over and over and over again with lulls of a mere few seconds between. Immersion is impossible with two people saying the same two lines of dialogue ad infinitum.

And sometimes you only hear half of the dialogue, with the second (or first) half subtitled but not audible. So it's just this non sequitur line repeated over and over again.

Originally Posted by ClashWho
    Not just guards, but the civilian-type NPCs in the City hub, as well. It maybe wouldn't be so bad if the dialogue was more lengthy, but it's just two lines of dialogue repeated over and over and over again with lulls of a mere few seconds between. Immersion is impossible with two people saying the same two lines of dialogue ad infinitum.

And sometimes you only hear half of the dialogue, with the second (or first) half subtitled but not audible. So it's just this non sequitur line repeated over and over again.
    Exactly, I also wanted to say this.
    A real immersion breaker, very big issue. I'm waiting for a fix to continue playing...

Originally Posted by ClashWho

Originally Posted by psychic
    Exactly, I also wanted to say this.
    A real immersion breaker, very big issue. I'm waiting for a fix to continue playing...
    Thanks! I updated the list.

Thumbs Up Excellent summary

Thanks for putting this together; I really hope the issues are addressed.

I've stopped playing the game after the 3rd mission due to audio irritations ("TWEAK HARDER"...) - using audio to understand the environment and risks this is a critical component of a stealth game to me.

Originally Posted by Lorewin
    Thanks for putting this together; I really hope the issues are addressed.

I've stopped playing the game after the 3rd mission due to audio irritations ("TWEAK HARDER"...) - using audio to understand the environment and risks this is a critical component of a stealth game to me.
    That's the idea behind this thread. I hope that these problems will be fixed too.

Hehehe. Thief community is great QA team. Many thanks to all who reported these problems. Hopefully they will be resolved in a patch.

i got play a little bit further.i am now in northcrest manor.this is my first mission in this game that feels like really really good.very nice cutscenes,bigger enviroment,nice traps and near on the original as the missions before.

but the awful sound issues now from my playtime in there to fill your list:
    (playing with 7.1.Medusa NX)

1.it is almost impossible to hear the exact locations from the guards.5.1/7.1,the whole surround system seems broken.
    patroulling guards voices are so loud from upper level, u think they stand next to you (old problem like in the city hub)

2.In this big room with the bookshelfs and the birdcage, patrol guards in the lower part.it is open enviroment through the both staircases and the railings to the big hall.
    I swooped beneath the bird and he was on full alert (red symbol-Master difficult) and shout on maximum.the patrol on the lower floor dont hear anything.that need a fix too it is too easy and senseless

3.Garrets Footsteps.
    It is annoying that they are at the same sound volume like other things.
    at all they make to much noise for my taste.you turn a little bit and hear permanently "tapp".In northcrest manor on the hallway floor its annoyed me more because of the sound volume

4,I found the attic after passing through the first two levels.and see a window to look at where this is going.ok i passed it and it seems it is only another passage to the manor.i smashing "eeeee" another time and went back to the attic.then garret starts his dialog that he found a secret way in the building.think that should be fix(this dialogoue should only start when u come from the outside)

5,broken dialogue from a guard after the elevator cutscene.i looked through the keyhole after the scene and see a guard throwing another one over the railing.at this time he says :"when this is a test then f"/broken

i dont finished the mission yet possibly i found more.hope it helped for your list and another time big thanks for listing the really massive problems with the sound,personally i think most of the people has playing this game with stereo speakers or simple headphones.It cant be explained in any other way.

sry for my bad english

i got play a little bit further.i am now in northcrest manor.this is my first mission in this game that feels like really really good.very nice cutscenes,bigger enviroment,nice traps and near on the original as the missions before.

but the awful sound issues now from my playtime in there to fill your list:
    (playing with 7.1.Medusa NX)

1.it is almost impossible to hear the exact locations from the guards.5.1/7.1,the whole surround system seems broken.
    patroulling guards voices are so loud from upper level, u think they stand next to you (old problem like in the city hub)

2.In this big room with the bookshelfs and the birdcage, patrol guards in the lower part.it is open enviroment through the both staircases and the railings to the big hall.
    I swooped beneath the bird and he was on full alert (red symbol-Master difficult) and shout on maximum.the patrol on the lower floor dont hear anything.that need a fix too it is too easy and senseless

3.Garrets Footsteps.
    It is annoying that they are at the same sound volume like other things.
    at all they make to much noise for my taste.you turn a little bit and hear permanently "tapp".In northcrest manor on the hallway floor its annoyed me more because of the sound volume

4,I found the attic after passing through the first two levels.and see a window to look at where this is going.ok i passed it and it seems it is only another passage to the manor.i smashing "eeeee" another time and went back to the attic.then garret starts his dialog that he found a secret way in the building.think that should be fix(this dialogoue should only start when u come from the outside)

5,broken dialogue from a guard after the elevator cutscene.i looked through the keyhole after the scene and see a guard throwing another one over the railing.at this time he says :"when this is a test then f"/broken

i dont finished the mission yet possibly i found more.hope it helped for your list and another time big thanks for listing the really massive problems with the sound,personally i think most of the people has playing this game with stereo speakers or simple headphones.It cant be explained in any other way.

sry for my bad english
    Added to the list! Thank you!

So, patch 1.3 didn't solve any audio issue, according to the changelog...
    Damn it, I want to start playing this again, but with all these issues, the game is really annoying.

Maybe we can hope for some fixes on the next patch?

Originally Posted by psychic
    So, patch 1.3 didn't solve any audio issue, according to the changelog...
    Damn it, I want to start playing this again, but with all these issues, the game is really annoying.

Maybe we can hope for some fixes on the next patch?
    Sadly em/nixxes doesn't seem to acknowledge that audio is ed up. Haven't seen any official representation in any on audio related topics and issues are plenty from bad sound propagation to complete lack of enemy footstep sound
    How would that be funny?

Ah damnit all. No listed fixes. No stealth fixes. Blast. Off again to ask on the official patch thread. I actually DID get a response after I asked about these things when 1.2 was released, but the response was just along the lines of, it's a lot of work troubleshooting and implementing solutions for the many platforms, etc.

Let's see what happens this time.

Originally Posted by Teagle
    Ah damnit all. No listed fixes. No stealth fixes. Blast. Off again to ask on the official patch thread. I actually DID get a response after I asked about these things when 1.2 was released, but the response was just along the lines of, it's a lot of work troubleshooting and implementing solutions for the many platforms, etc.

Let's see what happens this time.
    I sent them a private message and wrote one on their wall already. I don't want to press the issue further. I'm sure they checked this thread already and its content, even if they did not answer. I also think that they acknowledge the audio issues even if they haven't given any official nod to us about them yet. I still hope that they're going to address them in due time.

Updated. Any new find?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last