Thread: 2 years after the release this game is always unplayable !!!

2 years after the release this game is always unplayable !!!

2 years after the release this game is always unplayable !!!

like many ppl, i cannot finish this game because of milions bugs, 2 years after it's release this game is always unplayable on pc, multiple crash/back to windows, infinite loading screen...etc When come a real patch to fix all those bugs ? It's a shame !!!
    For the next hitman, i'll wait 1 or 2 month to see if it's the same with a ton of bugs and decide if i buy it after.

me too. There a lot of bugs. I can not earn some trophies because bugs. I wish another patch would come soon, the real patch.

The same, on PC. This game is technically the worst of the serie and barely playable. I can't complete some challenges because of problems that have been reported one billion times by users on all platforms, two years ago. Infinite loading, crash during cutscenes (which force to restart Blackwater Park from zero), NPCs who don't talk after a few minutes of play, etc ... The King of Chinatown and the hippies' flat are bugged to the bottom and are constantly freezing before cutscenes, at the end. My computer is good, specs are higher than recommended, my drivers are updated correctly as says Steam. But no, there's nothing to do.

This is the last time i give you my money for free, IO. You're really bad peoples.
    Last edited by BaldAgent; 24th Dec 2014 at 09:33.