Thread: Please make Hitman GO on the PS Vita!

Please make Hitman GO on the PS Vita!

Please make Hitman GO on the PS Vita!

Please make Hitman GO on the PS Vita! The PS Vita needs more games and Hitman GO is something I'd love to play on it.

There are no current plans to bring the game to the PS Vita. Our launch plans are for iOS and then Android. If any of that changes, we'll let you know.

Hopefully you'll still be able to play the game on the launch platforms.

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    There are no current plans to bring the game to the PS Vita. Our launch plans are for iOS and then Android. If any of that changes, we'll let you know.

Hopefully you'll still be able to play the game's on the launch platforms.
    That's very disappointing. Thanks for the response regardless.

Travis, would a truck full of cash change your mind?

I just designed this box art cover. How does it look?

Originally Posted by HITMANfromHELL
    Travis, would a truck full of cash change your mind?
    How big is this truck?

Originally Posted by semajmarc87
    I just designed this box art cover. How does it look?

Pretty nice. If it were to happen, I'm sure Square Enix Montreal's logo would be on there. Did you pick up Hitman GO for iOS or Android yet? And would you be interested in a VITA version even if you have?

How big is this truck?

Pretty nice. If it were to happen, I'm sure Square Enix Montreal's logo would be on there. Did you pick up Hitman GO for iOS or Android yet? And would you be interested in a VITA version even if you have?
    I'm playing Hitman Go right now and its worth every dollar. I would honestly do terrible things to see the hitman hd collection on vita. Every one of those is a classic. Please please make it happen.

Thanks. Sorry I got the logo wrong. I've already played Hitman GO and beaten it and it was awesome! I'd still absolutely buy a PS Vita version even though I have it on Android. I was hoping this picture would give you guys some inspiration to make a bundle of the Hitman mobile games, but selling them individually would still be awesome too! Let's get these games on the PS Vita!

Anything new on this? Are you guys at least considering bringing this awesome game to PS Vita, especially considering that it's been a big success so far?

Hi guys, I just bought Hitman Go in the past week or so and I am loving it, I would definitely double dip with the game if it were brought to PS Vita or PS4 etc.
    Fantastic game and at 5 euro, it's price is in the sweet spot. I would also love to see Hitman Blood Money HD on Vita
    (have Hitman BM wallpapers as my Vita backgrounds etc.).
    Hitman is one of my top 3 favourite franchises in gaming because it's gameplay always encourages creativity and careful consideration before acting (I personally opt for the lethal yet silent approach generally). Cannot wait for Hitman 6, fingers crossed you bring back the pre-mission briefings with loadout customisation etc.

Note: Sorry for getting side-tracked but I love the Hitman games and I feel they are such raw, genuine games as gameplay comes first and story is merely an excuse to move from level to level. That to me, is what a Hitman game should be, fun, thought-provoking, sandbox levels and without the pretension of a deep storyline (something I felt detracted from Absolution being honest as it felt like the story dictated the levels, making them inhibited.)
    The reason I became a fan of the series was because of the "you have a target in this massive area somewhere...just work out how to kill him for yourself" approach, we will not force story on you, we let you forge your own path through a sandbox environment and thus empower you as a player. Hitman works best with the flashback-style story as it allows a wealth of variety in level locations and level design, it gives Hitman the excuse to globetrot and therefore allows every mission to feel distinct from the last.
    (just my opinion but if I was creative director, the key ingredients I would include or the DNA of a truly great Hitman game would be - Each mission being an open-ended Hit/assassination, Location variety (different countries etc.), Loadout Customisation, disguise system similar to Blood Money, multiple choice for the player without feeling (unfairly) punished for trying one over another (so lethal players should not feel like they are snubbed for every silent kill they do instead of a KO - except with civilians because that is unprofessional by ICA standards and of course, it's a horrible thing to do), also the bar code should remain (lose the barcode and 47 loses his distinction from generic assassins), keep the fiber wire, syringes and silverballers)
    Last edited by BK2FUT; 24th Nov 2014 at 14:12.

Hitman GO is now available on PC and Windows phones. Hopefully this means that Hitman GO will eventually come to the PS Vita too.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ws-phones.aspx