Thread: I am Done with members for good

I am Done with members for good

  1. #1

    I am Done with members for good

    All because one user has to mess up every thread I create and its starting to make me unhappy plus I don't like the new site much anymore [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif[/img] I miss groups, making journals, just the little things that made SE members site feel special

    Was refering to Aerith sculpture art [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img] If anyone wants to post the video link here after I make it you have my permission to do so. Will still register SE Games when I buy them

    Farewell

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195
    Originally Posted by rpg-gamer
    All because one user has to mess up every thread I create and its starting to make me unhappy...

    That user would be me. I just received the following messages to my inbox:

    rpg-gamer: "Stop with this CRAP"
    "I was being nice what I was refering to aerith scuplture art I AM SICK OF YOU MESSING UP EVERY THREAD I DO"

    Grimoire: Please follow the forum guidelines then. I hope the links I post are of help.
    Sincerely, Grimoire


    rpg-gamer:
    "hope you're happy "
    "I am not coming back to the site anymore (other than to register new SE games) and its all because of you"

    The thread in question has been moved to the product discussions forum where it belongs.)
    By the way...you already created a thread almost identical to this one two months ago:

    "not returning to members" na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...


    Originally Posted by rpg-gamer
    I miss groups, making journals, just the little things that made SE members site feel special
    Originally Posted by rpg-gamer

    ...we're implementing the new site in phases. Keep an eye out for some of the old features to be implemented in new ways, and others to be replaced with new formats.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 15:31.

  3. #3

    Originally Posted by Grimoire


    "All because one user has to mess up every thread I create and its starting to make me unhappy"


    That user would be me. I just received the following messages to my inbox:





    rpg-gamer: "Stop with this CRAP"


    "I was being nice what I was refering to aerith scuplture art I AM SICK OF YOU MESSING UP EVERY THREAD I DO"





    Grimoire:


    "Please follow the forum guidelines then. I hope the links I post are of help.


    Sincerely, Grimoire"





    rpg-gamer: "hope you're happy "


    "I am not coming back to the site anymore (other than to register new SE games) and its all because of you"





    (Also, the thread in question has been moved to the product discussions forum where it belongs:


    na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139339... )





    By the way...you already created a thread almost identical to this one two months ago:


    "not returning to members"


    na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...



    Wow Grim. You sure... like to keep people in line! xD But only with a firm hand will people listen, so I understand.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195
    It's not that I actually "like" it (and I wouldn't even have to do it if people only followed the guidelines). I am just trying to do what I can as a fellow member here on SEM (just like everyone else). Nothing more, nothing less.

    rpg-gamer: "I am much nicer person than U will ever be sir "
    "You owe mw an apology for making me so misserable and not wanting to come to the site anymore

    In regards to old SE I would come almost everyday posting SE, other gaming news, and weekly gaming deals for everyone. groups were awesome since I was a die-hard the group leader ask me to be a sub-leader which I graciously accepted

    Power Rangers- with the recent US DVD releases most people on ebay will be jerks and RAISE the price myself as a die-hard fan I AM THE ONLY PERSON NICE ENOUGH TO SELL SEASONS SEPERATELY would a mean person do that? reporting all PR bootleg dvds I find on ebay. Been posting weekly episodes discussion for PR fans and will resume once PR super samurai resumes. I was heartbroken inside when shout factory announced that the new MMPR 2012 could not be posted to youtube have new sets on the way keeping MMPR bonus features but will re sell that and ZEO-Lost Galaxy box sets at good prices

    Mega Man Legends 3- even though chances of success are slim I'M BEHIND THEM 100% I even made a cutom 3DS box art drawing even though my drawing skills are not that great. Listen to what a die-hard mega man fan has to say

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MgOVuwASws

    Tales of Vesperia PS3 english been posting updates for everyone it will be very sad if I am one of few people who can use it if doesn't work with current PS3 firmware talesofvesperia.net/ "

    "I am much nicer person than U will ever be sir "

    Grimoire: If you think so, then there is nothing more for me to say.

    "You owe mw an apology for making me so misserable and not wanting to come to the site anymore "

    Grimoire: Maybe you should rather try and forgive yourself?
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 15:28.

  5. #5

    Perhaps the person is just ranting, but I don't think it's necessary to make public these messages...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195
    Since I don't seem to be able to reply to rpg-gamer's messages directly anymore, I deemed this thread (created by rpg-gamer for the purpose of discussing why rpg-gamer felt that I made rpg-gamer want to leave the site) to be the perfect place to submit my responses. Where else should I reply? It would be impolite to simply ignore them.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 15:25.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195
    rpg-gamer: "Thought U should know Versus XIII will miss TGS gematsu.com/2012/09/final-fantasy-versus...

    Will hold off on registering until Versus XIII comes that way I can get a members Prize. If groups return sent a message to a good member friend of mine want help him get The RPG Treasury back on its feet again. Yes I still ♥ Power Rangers won't say how old I am because people would make fun of me"


    The news appeared yesterday, Japanese time: twitter.com/SHAR_ONLINE/status/241875192...

    Hm? If anyone is interested, they can easily figure out your age with the help of the member search function: na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users I would never ask for your age anyway. What reason would I possibly have to do so? Also, what has age with interests to do? I understand that if you were born in a*certain era, there would naturally be things that made you feel nostalgic, but in the end that is not the*only deciding factor. And why do you continue to send messages to someone as "un-nice" as me?

    Besides, never go back on your word. Although, why should anyone listen to me...

    Nevertheless: I find it unnecessary that you continue sending me messages without good reason (especially since you seem to have blocked my account since I can no longer reply to them). The forum should not be used for things like this, so please refrain from filling my inbox unless you really need to come in contact with me/ask me something important.

    I wouldn't mind had I only been able to send you these "messages" directly, but misusing Square Enix's forum like this feels nothing but wrong.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 15:24.

  8. #8

    Grimoire, you might have some stalker love right there *nudge nudge* but really, rpg-gamer needs to calm down, thats kind of over reacting in my opinion.

  9. #9

    Originally Posted by rpg-gamer
    All because one user has to mess up every thread I create and its starting to make me unhappy plus I don't like the new site much anymore [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif[/img] I miss groups, making journals, just the little things that made SE members site feel special

    Was refering to Aerith sculpture art [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img] If anyone wants to post the video link here after I make it you have my permission to do so. Will still register SE Games when I buy them

    Farewell


    Getting emotional over someone adjusting your forum post is quite silly, and on top of that you've already created a similar thread regarding the chosen topic. If you are not happy with this then maybe you shouldn't be on here. Grimoire isn't stopping you from enjoying this thread he is simply keeping things in order as any thread should operate. If you enjoy posting things that don't relate to Square-Enix or it's products then you should consider joining an unofficial forum.

  10. #10

    I'd like to say this to rpg-gamer:


    Grow up! I'm not talking about what you like, but being a man of word. Months ago you created a similar thread, yet you didn't leave and created threads. Now again you say you leave, but oh surprise, a last thread after this one. If you said months ago you'd come to the site to register games and nothing more until groups returned, then you should've kept your word. To me, your word now means less than nothing.


    Another thing, you were told the forums had guidelines by Grimoire, so why would you get mad for something like that? These forums can't work without proper order, otherwise we'd have mixed topics and clones of them everywhere. The site changed, move forward. If you don't want to, then go to somewhere else.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

  11. #11

    I think rpg-gamer wanted people to come into the thread and say "no! Please don't leave! Grimoire is just a big meanie!" annnnnnnnnnnnnd that that didn't happen. It's a bunch of drama-llama nonsense, if you ask me. :\

  12. #12

    Hmmm, a tough one. People seem to be siding on Grim's side most of the time. Despite all this, I could take either side, but I'm more on RPG's. Yes, RPG does seem a bit trolly, but people often do that by mistake. (The real trolls are the ones who side with Grim and act too mature. You're speaking on a forum, not in front of the queen. Calm the frick down. You can nside with him, just don't repeat what everyone else said.)





    And Grim does seem to be a bit too... strict. Man, I am not hating, but seriously. Whenever you act so strict and with so much... 'sense', you just provoke 'them'. You have perfect reasons, but you flaunt it so that it does seem a bit like your provoking them, but in a polite way. (If that's even possible) Speak a little more fluently. It seems like you're reading this stuff out of a tourist's handbook, because it's just so robotic, know what I'm sayin?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195
    Originally Posted by imported_Michael


    And Grim does seem to be a bit too... strict. Man, I am not hating, but seriously. Whenever you act so strict and with so much... 'sense', you just provoke 'them'. You have perfect reasons, but you flaunt it so that it does seem a bit like your provoking them, but in a polite way. (If that's even possible) Speak a little more fluently. It seems like you're reading this stuff out of a tourist's handbook, because it's just so robotic, know what I'm sayin?

    "Strict?
    Hmm...... I guess that's just how I am, sorry."


    (On a side note: I am not a "tourist's handbook", but a dusty, old Grimoire.)
    (On another side note: It should be said that a few weeks ago, I wrote the following in a thread here on SEM.

    "And, with that, all of my duties here on SEM have come to a close (now with the groups gone and no more requests still in limbo).
    (Don't expect to see much of me from now on. ^_-)"

    However, only a week after this post was made*something unexpected happened and had me stay put after all. Perhaps rpg-gamer has a good reason to change their mind, too?)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 15:22.

  14. #14

    Grimoire maybe strict, but thats needed in some cases, we cant always be super considerate of someones "feelings" as that would leave room for misconceptions and thus defeat the whole point of advising people on guidelines and such, its usually best to be clear and straight to the point, if they feel Grimoire is too cold, thats a shame, I for one, am glad that someone even takes the time out of everything they might have on their plate to even advise people, while still being polite.


    Keep it up Grimoire, lest we have a forum full of clone threads and chaos.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195
    The Chaos is already upon you...(and clones too for that matter.)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 15:20.

  16. #16

    Originally Posted by imported_Michael


    Hmmm, a tough one. People seem to be siding on Grim's side most of the time. Despite all this, I could take either side, but I'm more on RPG's. Yes, RPG does seem a bit trolly, but people often do that by mistake. (The real trolls are the ones who side with Grim and act too mature. You're speaking on a forum, not in front of the queen. Calm the frick down. You can nside with him, just don't repeat what everyone else said.)





    And Grim does seem to be a bit too... strict. Man, I am not hating, but seriously. Whenever you act so strict and with so much... 'sense', you just provoke 'them'. You have perfect reasons, but you flaunt it so that it does seem a bit like your provoking them, but in a polite way. (If that's even possible) Speak a little more fluently. It seems like you're reading this stuff out of a tourist's handbook, because it's just so robotic, know what I'm sayin?



    So you're on RPG's side because she posted an open complaint to one of the members who was simply following the forum rules? And apparently we're trolls because we're speaking at a mature level on a forum and supporting a forum member who takes time out of his day to post us with information that is going on with Square-Enix, unlike you?





    Hmmm, that sounds like something a troll would say [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif[/img]....



  17. #17

    And THAT sounds something like a troll would say. I am NOT complaining. I stated that like what, 5 times? But again, because apparently I must restate this, I repeat: I was not calling EVERYONE a troll, just sayin. And people who talk so 'maturely' are usually trying a bit too hard to be mature. Doesn't mean that's you. That's just a guess. (Not calling Grim a five year old. Don't even say it)

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195
    "So Sephiroth knows he was created five years ago?"
    ... ... .

    I believe I would be closer to four and a half (since that's when my account was created).
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 15:20.