Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Products

Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Products

The LOVELESS Locket: Is there a way to buy this piece of jewelry still or is it completely discontinued?
    Last edited by Grimoire; 8th Jan 2014 at 13:53.

Still out of stock/gone.

woo! Thanks.

No need to thank me. Been on the lookout for LOVELESS myself for quite some time, actually. ^_-

(I'd recommend this website if you want to import it from Japan: whiterabbitexpress.com/)

Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Products

How many of you are familiar with the sculpture arts? here are a few hints

* There are no unboxing videos for this particular statue on youtube NONE ZERO

* This statue has only skyrocketed in value since it sold out back in 2008. Yes I have one Pre ordered mine months in advance

Resin statues? -hopeful gaze-

Cloudy Wolf Ring: How to import?

Since the NA store is down till further notice.. I have a slight problem. I want to order the cloudy wolf ring for christmas, but I'm at a lost of to how to import it from the Japanese store. So I was wonder if someone is kind enough to point me in the right direction!

Originally Posted by Gestalt
    Since the NA store is down till further notice.. I have a slight problem. I want to order the cloudy wolf ring for christmas, but I'm at a lost of to how to import it from the Japanese store. So I was wonder if someone is kind enough to point me in the right direction!
    you could try play asia. see if they have something. thats all i got.

I'm in the same boat and nothing doing... I found someone who had the real article on Ebay, but the price is like new price for a used one... :/

whiterabbitexpress.com/ <-- Recommended. That's how I always order my items from the JP SE e-STORE.

Thx for the replies.

One last question! Are you able to order a custom size ring? Since the ring sizes that are avalible are slightly smaller than my fingers.

"????????????????????"

I believe these are currently the only options available. store.jp.square-enix.com/search/word?cat...

My laptop won't load the page for some reason...If it's still available, could someone tell me the price?

No luck. I don't seem to be able to find it in the store, so maybe it's out of stock again? Anyway, ca. US$196.48 (+ shipping to the US). That's what I purchased it for.

Originally Posted by Grimoire

No luck. I don't seem to be able to find it in the store, so maybe it's out of stock again? Anyway, ca. US$196.48 (+ shipping to the US). That's what I purchased it for.

*sigh* I found this page after weeks of searching for this locket. Like AKSEL above, it won't load for me either. I swear if I ever find a site that has these in stock I'm buying then and there! If anyone knows of a place that has one, please ressurect this thread. I won't give up just yet.

Infinite in mystery is the gift of this locket

I seek it thus, and take to eBay

Pixels fry on my laptop's surface

The searching fan knows no rest.

LOCKETLESS Act I

Found it. I lucked out and had someone in Japan hunt it down for me and ebay it to me xD So that's proof some people still have them, it may take a while but you can eventually find them! ... just don't ask how much I had to pay for it...

"We are very close to finishing up the preparation to re-open our North American Merchandise store! Follow us to receive the latest news!"

twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA

"One thing we are excited about upcoming new e-store is, that we will be able to ship to Canada and Mexico Hope you are excited as we are!"

"The moment you've been waiting for is here!! Our merchandise webstore is OPEN!" store.na.square-enix.com/store?SiteID=sq...

SQUARE ENIX Products Official Merchandise Store Launches na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/...

I'm excited that the store has launched!! I wonder though, and I've already sent this to support, if they will consider mirroring the JP site as far as merchandise options since they all basically come from the same place. Whiterabbit and other stores are cool and all, but I'd like to actually buy it DIRECT from the manufacturer instead of HAVING to fenangle a contact to get it for me. Lost my Cloudy ring, ran out of my cologne... a fangirl has pressing issues here.

You lossst your precccciousss?

TT^TT YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! And I cried!!! That's why I need SE shop to relist the ring!! *starts tearing up*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last