Thread: we want just cause 3

we want just cause 3

Unhappy we want just cause 3

hi

all people want just cause 3 .. its the best game in the world and interesting game

who is with me

Best regards

Well we don't know if JC3 will or will not be the "best game in the world," but other than that, I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. JC2, one of the greatest sandbox games in history, launched just about FOUR years ago. I still play that game! How Avalanche can't find it in their hearts to at least give us a tease, hint, estimated release date, or just a confirmation and ballpark of when the game might launch is beyond me.

It's been four years, guys...come on give us SOMETHING here.

lol

I really liked JC2 but still havn't hard anything about JC3. It's a shame if they don't make one because it's a great title.
    signature image

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    There has been quite a few hints at a JC3 in interviews but right now the focus has been on the up coming Mad Max game which looks freakin killer.

Man I really want a new Just Cause game so please eidos just announce it please.

I can't wait for it, whenever it is announced/released. Just Cause 2 is what made me join this forum way back in March of 2010.
    signature image

Originally Posted by chip5541
    There has been quite a few hints at a JC3 in interviews but right now the focus has been on the up coming Mad Max game which looks freakin killer.
    ,,,and it was announced just a few hours ago that it is coming next (northern hemisphere) summer. It will be released on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ally-announced
    http://www.gamereactor.se/spel/11341/Just+Cause+3/