Thread: What games should I play?

What games should I play?

Hey everyone!

I know that this post isn't solely about Tomb Raider, but, I really need help, and I don't want to try my friends or Yahoo answers.

I have a few games that I'd like to try but I don't know which too choose. I have finished Tomb Raider (2013) over 6 times, and I know it top to bottom. I need your help to decide which games I should play. Just simply order them from least to best in numbers.

Here's the list:

1) Grand Theft Auto: 5
    2) Tomb Raider (2013)
    3) Tomb Raider: Trilogy
    4) The Sly Collection
    5) Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
    6) Heavenly Sword
    7) Uncharted 1: Drakes Fortune
    8) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    9) Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
    10) Batman: Arkham City
    11) Hitman: Absolution
    12) The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
    13) Minecraft: PS3 Edition

Thank you for your comments!

P.S, Feel free to add me on PSN: Woogiemush, and we could play some games!

- Woogiemush
    signature image
    Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home.

Ok personally I would choose:

Tomb Raider (2013)
    Hitman: Absolution
    Minecraft: PS3 edition
    The Sly Collection
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Tomb Raider Trilogy

I don't know the rest well enough to judge!
    signature image

My personal choice:

- Tomb Raider Trilogy: though it may seem somewhat primitive after playing TR9, but you'll get to know the series better.

- Heavenly Sword: a hack 'n slasher in a really creative fantasy world with some of the greatest villains ever seen: most of all Andy Serkis' King Bohan.

- Batman Arkham City: I am not even much of a Batman fan but this game is simply awesome.

- Hitman Absolution: it's always fun to take people down in the most creative way possible.

1. Definitely Skyrim. The game is so big you'll have lots of fun even after the main plot is finished. The world has many fabulous locations and dungeons you can visit. If you like tombs, that game has even more of them than in some Tomb Raider games! And some of them are really interesting. It has also a very big modding community so there's always something new to try.
    2. Then Tomb Raider Trilogy. It can give you some fun if you like casual playing, but don't expect it to be as cutscene-heavy as TR2013.

The rest either I don't know/haven't played or I don't find them interesting enough to bother.

---

This part will be a bit offtopic, if you like classic Tomb Raider games but have finished all of them you could try custom levels. Some of them are even better than the original games.

And I generally recommend every Elder Scrolls game! Morrowind is incredible, but Oblivion is just as good. Daggerfall on the other hand is perfect if you like stories about politics and intrigues.

From that list I would go for Grand Theft Auto: 5, Tomb Raider (2013), Tomb Raider: Trilogy, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim and Minecraft: PS3 Edition. I havn't played the sly ones or Heavenly sword though.

Arkham City. The Joker is great in it.

ive actually be really into resident evil revelations, raid mode in that game is just so much fun for me.

Hi, guys!

Thanks so much for all your replies. I am right now playing Skyrim. Boy, Caesum was right. I love doing whatever I want, whenever I want. Collecting things and raiding tombs is so much fun.

Next, after Skyrim, I am going to play Hitman: Absolution, because I absolutely love that game, except the third level. It's too dark, I guess? Then, I am going to play Batman: Arkham City, because I just LOVE playing as Catwoman!

P.S, Feel free to add me on PSN: Woogiemush, and we could play some games!

- Woogiemush
    signature image

Play Minecraft and Skyrim after you finished the other games, unless you feel the desire to play them.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Dude, not to sound harsh.. but seriously, if you can't decided what games to play on your own, then good luck with the REAL decisions in life.
    Non Serviam

i cant believe you havent played the uncharted series. thats what i bought a ps3 for. i would try them
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by bent View Post
    Dude, not to sound harsh.. but seriously, if you can't decided what games to play on your own, then good luck with the REAL decisions in life.
    Don't bring negativity to happy threads, please. :3

Quote Originally Posted by kgould01 View Post
    i cant believe you havent played the uncharted series. thats what i bought a ps3 for. i would try them
    +1!

You should totally try Uncharted!!!
    signature image

I'd go with:
    Tomb Raider (2013)
    Tomb Raider: Trilogy - This is going so cheap now and well worth your money. Plus TR:A is best on the HD remake.
    Heavenly Sword - Ditto
    Uncharted 1,2,3

Also if you like a female protagonist, give Remember Me a try

Quote Originally Posted by bent View Post
    First of all, I am a woman, and hate being called "dude".

Second of all, I can of course pick a game by myself, but I simply wanted other people's opinions.

And, thirdly, not to sound harsh, but seriously, your grammar is horrible.
    signature image

Skyrim will suck your life away - be warned! I recommend Assassins Creed 2. The only one I have played so far, but its a great game and you can pick it up cheap.
    signature image