Thread: An Open letter to all IO Interactive workers

An Open letter to all IO Interactive workers

Dear IO Interactive employees.

It's good to hear your working on a new title. I'm still slightly disgruntled about Absolution: it was a decent release, had it's moments but was too linear, grindhouse and all that jazz. Also, the way it was treated post release (dem bugfixes) was sub par. According to your recent press release the new title sounds more promising. And I look forward to seeing it.

I have 3 pointers for it which I will now pointlessly share on this forum:

1. * that score system in single player. It doesn't belong to the HUD. Please don't put it in the new one. At least let me switch if off.
    It's a terrible immersion killer. I don't wanna see how much better score "[fap]BiggusDickus1995" got between levels. I just want to murder virtual people in peace before I even consider competitive plays.

2. Don't be afraid to translate some old Hitman maps to Glacier as DLC. We'll eat that up. What? Do you hate money? Come on.

3. Your hardcore PC-fanbase loves level editors. For any of the previous titles. Please give that a thought and then release one, cash in those moneys by selling best community maps over on consoles.

Thanks for reading, please make us happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukefreezer View Post
    Dear IO Interactive employees.

It's good to hear your working on a new title. I'm still slightly disgruntled about Absolution: it was a decent release, had it's moments but was too linear, grindhouse and all that jazz. Also, the way it was treated post release (dem bugfixes) was sub par. According to your recent press release the new title sounds more promising. And I look forward to seeing it.

I have 3 pointers for it which I will now pointlessly share on this forum:

1. * that score system in single player. It doesn't belong to the HUD. Please don't put it in the new one. At least let me switch if off.
    It's a terrible immersion killer. I don't wanna see how much better score "[fap]BiggusDickus1995" got between levels. I just want to murder virtual people in peace before I even consider competitive plays.

2. Don't be afraid to translate some old Hitman maps to Glacier as DLC. We'll eat that up. What? Do you hate money? Come on.

3. Your hardcore PC-fanbase loves level editors. For any of the previous titles. Please give that a thought and then release one, cash in those moneys by selling best community maps over on consoles.

Thanks for reading, please make us happy.
    I would love to see The Meat King Party Part 2, not as DLC.

Agree completely with the score system. It was a pain in the butt to have it breathing down your neck at every turn. If we can turn it off/on, that would be sick.

The score system was pain when I saw how Average score is 1/3 value of Silent Assassin score on certain missions.. How the hell did they played it?

I didn't like the score system either.
    My English is bad :D

A level editor would be amazing. I truly hope IO are reading the forums.

I would lose my mind with joy if the pc release had a level creation kit. Compatibility for Contracts mode, and you've practically made the hitman game no fan could ever leave.