Thread: To Mr. Amos in regards to frame rate TRDE, please

To Mr. Amos in regards to frame rate TRDE, please

Tomb raider definitive edition:
    During the last question and answer period several people - including myself- have questioned you on the frame rate issue. You have kindly avoided the question quoting more optimization is in progress.
    Given the game is going gold in the next few days I am sure you know exactly what the frame rate will be. I can appreciate all the new art work and environment you are creating and I do want to see that on my new PS4 however the frame rate must be there to support the $60 price.
    So please, I am asking you very politely the following:
    will the resolution be true 1920x1080 pixels or some other variation?
    and since I don't believe the game will run at 60fps what will be the lowest and highest frame rate on the PS4
    Thank you kindly
    Milan

I know this doesn't help you right now, but you could've asked your question in the regular Q&A's with the devs that we hold here monthly. The latest one just closed - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=140486

But why not just wait 3 weeks, the game will be out by then

BTW, Scot may not be actively monitoring the forums, so I'm not sure he'll even see your question.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

If you read my question, I did ask Mr. Amos that question during the Q&A however he
    did not specify any frame rate.

Quote Originally Posted by milanbenes254 View Post
    If you read my question, I did ask Mr. Amos that question during the Q&A however he
    did not specify any frame rate.
    Yes, I know. I wasn't talking about the live Q&A with Scot, but the regular (non-live) dev Q&A sessions we're holding each month.

The one you asked your question in that was left unanswered is different than the one I just linked to in my previous post

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

The problem with your answer is that Mr. Amos have never stated in any of the Q&A what the frame rate is. This leads me to believe that will not be even the 30fps locked as in some other PS4 games. Please explain what is the big secret to reveal the frame rate? Don't you want people to know your game will run so smooth that people will be fighting just to get your game on day one, or will you wait until digital foundry confirms the inevitable ?

I don't think he was asked in the latest Q&A. Unless I missed it.

BTW, I'm not a dev, so it's not "my" game

Thank you for your answer, however we are going in circle. Mr. Amos has been asked on several occasions by several people in regards' to the frame rate and the only think he ever quoted is:
    We are still optimizing the game. Enough said.

stable 30frames are enough.. on ps3 it felt like 10 frames sometimes in the multiplayer.

I am a pc user and I love Lara Croft and Tomb Raider. I want to play the definitive edition and I trust my pc more than a next gen console. So I'm asking two questions:
    1. Why didn't you release a pc version of Definitive Edition?
    2. Why do you make positive discrimination to console owners?
    Long live the Pc users

Making ridiculous discrimination accusations and having an elitist attitude isn't going to help your cause much, monsters79.